Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fr...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from BeachMan

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#1 Dec 21, 2013
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lets all take a break for the holidays and enjoy friends and family. I wish you all peace and prosperity. Health and Happiness.

Cento anni di salute e felicità

Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo

Google translate is cool.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2013
Hope and Change to All and Happy Holidayz Yo! Enjoy Saturnalia Yo!
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2013
kofi

Mastic, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lets all take a break for the holidays and enjoy friends and family. I wish you all peace and prosperity. Health and Happiness.
Cento anni di salute e felicità
Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo
Google translate is cool.
Krismasi Njema
skippy

Mastic, NY

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lets all take a break for the holidays and enjoy friends and family. I wish you all peace and prosperity. Health and Happiness.
Cento anni di salute e felicità
Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo
Google translate is cool.
A Merry and Blessed Christmas to you, too. And a Happy New Year!
Happy Happy, Joy Joy, Happy Happy, Joy Joy, Happy Happy, Joy Joy,....
Brady

Stamford, CT

#7 Dec 22, 2013
On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Beachmen Drumming
Eleven Evans Piping
Ten Vic's a Leaping
Nine Mauras Dancing
Eight Honest Franks a Milking
Seven Summas a Swimming
Six Organized Criminals a Laying
Five Whoopsings
Four Kookaid drinkers
Three Proud Mastic Beachers
Two Bad to the Bones
and a Brady in a Pear Tree
Merry Christmas!
Kook aid drinkers

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Dec 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Beachmen Drumming
Eleven Evans Piping
Ten Vic's a Leaping
Nine Mauras Dancing
Eight Honest Franks a Milking
Seven Summas a Swimming
Six Organized Criminals a Laying
Five Whoopsings
Four Kookaid drinkers
Three Proud Mastic Beachers
Two Bad to the Bones
and a Brady in a Pear Tree
Merry Christmas!
and a Brady pissing up a tree
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#9 Dec 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Beachmen Drumming
Eleven Evans Piping
Ten Vic's a Leaping
Nine Mauras Dancing
Eight Honest Franks a Milking
Seven Summas a Swimming
Six Organized Criminals a Laying
Five Whoopsings
Four Kookaid drinkers
Three Proud Mastic Beachers
Two Bad to the Bones
and a Brady in a Pear Tree
Merry Christmas!
On the twelve day of Christmas my gay boyfriend gave to me:

12 pair of shortz
11 pair of shortz
10 pair of shortz
9 pair of shortz
8 pair of shortz
7 pair of shortz
6 pair of shortz
5 pair of shortz
4 pair of shortz
3 pair of shortz
2 pair of shortz
1 pair of shortz

And another smelly pair of shortz. YO!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10 Dec 22, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lets all take a break for the holidays and enjoy friends and family. I wish you all peace and prosperity. Health and Happiness.
Cento anni di salute e felicità
Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo
Google translate is cool.
Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season also Beach Man!
TonyTl961

Shoreham, NY

#11 Dec 22, 2013
Remember,only 8 days left to purchase your Obamacare or go to prison ! Unless he decides to change the law again. Our dear leader will be giving us the NDAA 2014 more Monsantos GMO foods.more FEMA CAMPS and WW3 in the coming new year!
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#12 Dec 22, 2013
TonyTl961 wrote:
Remember,only 8 days left to purchase your Obamacare or go to prison ! Unless he decides to change the law again. Our dear leader will be giving us the NDAA 2014 more Monsantos GMO foods.more FEMA CAMPS and WW3 in the coming new year!


Evan, the moment Sound Beach shows up, everyone knows it's you. Did you get your mom some ointment for her crabs this Christmas? I saw people were riding her at Horse Post Farm where you board her.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
Hope and Change to All and Happy Holidayz Yo! Enjoy Saturnalia Yo!


Hope and change? I hope you change from being a short sniffing asshole with your "git wit it," placing a "z" after words, and your stupid YO! after each sentence. You won't change. Come 2014 you'll still be the same stupid Evan Politico fool from Sound Beach who bashes Mastic Beach. Go ahead and prove me right. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Evan!
coconut

Mastic, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2013
melikalikemaka
TonyT9l61

Yonkers, NY

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Honest Frankfurter

Germany

#16 Dec 23, 2013
TonyTl961 wrote:
Remember,only 8 days left to purchase your Obamacare or go to prison
you should be used to prison TonyT, should you? After all, wasnt it back in the 80's you went to jail for robbing a liquor store or bodega in the bronx?
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2013
TonyT9l61 wrote:
All I want is Obamacare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =azoWedQH8zQXX
Evan Politico, hiding behind someone else's name or location won't disguise you. Your stupidity stands out and is clearly recognizable. I know you can't help it, it's the way you were born.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Honest Frankfurter wrote:
<quoted text>you should be used to prison TonyT, should you? After all, wasnt it back in the 80's you went to jail for robbing a liquor store or bodega in the bronx?
Honest frank has grown a beard and gained 50 pounds, too bad he waited until the day before Christmas to apply for the mall Santa job. Frank, where is your Christmas spirit? Don't you have a lot to be thankful for (ie: DA dropping the charges)?

And just a reminder (not a friendly one though), the petitions for those who profess to want to be Trustee should be initiated real soon. Don't wait until March 15 to start because your foreclosure hearing will need to be postponed yet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 10 hr My name is unknown 140
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Has anybody heard Jun 20 UR Nate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages