Caution on Maura and Bruce Links

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

Warning

Mastic, NY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
I clicked on a New Horizons Facebook link to read Maura's latest email. Thankfully, my anti-virus program stopped me from accessing the site where her story was located. It said the webpage was a known malware site and named three different risks that were associated with the webpage.

I recommend that if you don't have a name brand anti-virus program already, that you seriously consider installing one on your computer for your own protection.

This is not a criticism of Bruce ad Maura, that can be done elsewhere. This is just a public service to everyone. Also, Maura and Bruce need to make sure the webpages they're using to communicate with the public are free from viruses and malware.
Name This

Shirley, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2014
I got the same anti-virus warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 28 min Go Blue Forever 6,392
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 34 min positronium 6,476
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 4 hr Farmfan69 284
4 years later ? 16 hr its getting old 11
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 19 hr hoodo 8
Affair 19 hr hoodo 20
Cops: East Patchogue man arrested in sex abuse ... Wed patchogue resident 1

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match

Yaphank Jobs

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yaphank News, Events & Info