Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>no. I want to hear what MBV residents think of our current trustees and the horrible job they are doing in playing government. I could care less what Hampton bay's think. I don't live in that government, I live in this cluster fcuk of a village.
What a sweet woman you are.
T O B

East Moriches, NY

#22 Feb 23, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What a sweet woman you are.
because I don't care what hampton bay's think or because I get to live in a cluster fcuk of a village that you helped to make?
Be more specific.

Location hidden

#23 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>because I don't care what hampton bay's think or because I get to live in a cluster fcuk of a village that you helped to make?
Be more specific.
You have removed all doubt what type of person you are. The candidates you support should be totally embarrassed to have you posting your support for them.

Question for Maura at the debates....do you think the village is a cluster fcuk?
T O B

East Moriches, NY

#24 Feb 23, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You have removed all doubt what type of person you are. The candidates you support should be totally embarrassed to have you posting your support for them.
Question for Maura at the debates....do you think the village is a cluster fcuk?
right back at ya there Brady.
It's not my fault you bring things up that make no sense and have nothing to do with our village. Again, why would I care what Hampton bay's thinks about summer rental?
None of you cared what hamptons bay said it takes to run a village.
None of you cared what hampton bay's budget was! So why would you care what they have to say about summer rentals? Aww, never mind, you just don't get it.

Location hidden

#25 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>right back at ya there Brady.
It's not my fault you bring things up that make no sense and have nothing to do with our village. Again, why would I care what Hampton bay's thinks about summer rental?
None of you cared what hamptons bay said it takes to run a village.
None of you cared what hampton bay's budget was! So why would you care what they have to say about summer rentals? Aww, never mind, you just don't get it.
You see, you might not care if the people of Hampton Bays has had nothing but trouble dealing with all the problems caused by summer party house rentals. But I care. Your distinguished candidate wants to transform MBV into a summer party community which will cause nothing but problems for the year round residents. I am not making up an issue. This is exactly what Maura wants. The reason you should care is it demonstrates how bad the quality of life is in Hampton Bays because of summer party houses. And, guess what, I read Hampton Bays is also contemplating incorporating as a village because the town of Southampton has not enforced code violations and problem rentals...hmmmm!
Stalker Part2

Shirley, NY

#26 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>no. I want to hear what MBV residents think of our current trustees and the horrible job they are doing in playing government. I could care less what Hampton bay's think. I don't live in that government, I live in this cluster fcuk of a village.
Even though you are not using the same name, would a person be stalking if they noticed you called MBV a cluster fcuk and made a tea bag reference yet pretends to be studying to teach Catechism? I am at the pantry, and I think you know why.
T O B

East Moriches, NY

#27 Feb 23, 2014
Stalker Part2 wrote:
<quoted text>Even though you are not using the same name, would a person be stalking if they noticed you called MBV a cluster fcuk and made a tea bag reference yet pretends to be studying to teach Catechism? I am at the pantry, and I think you know why.
what are you talking about? I'm not even catholic, not that there is any thing wrong with being one.
I don't like how the village is run. Period.
I don't care is Hampton bay's doesn't like summer renters, I'm concerned with how MBV is run. And I think it's being run poorly. If you have an issue with the Catholic Church, take it up with them. If you have issues with Hampton bay, take it up with them. I have issues with how poorly this village is being run. And I'm pretty sure you think I'm someone who I'm not. And no, I'm not Maura. Im a MBV resident who doesn't like he condition of our village and the direction it's headed. If you don't like that, tough. I have a right to think any way I want, vote any way I want and complain about any official that I want. This is America.

Location hidden

#28 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about? I'm not even catholic, not that there is any thing wrong with being one.
I don't like how the village is run. Period.
I don't care is Hampton bay's doesn't like summer renters, I'm concerned with how MBV is run. And I think it's being run poorly. If you have an issue with the Catholic Church, take it up with them. If you have issues with Hampton bay, take it up with them. I have issues with how poorly this village is being run. And I'm pretty sure you think I'm someone who I'm not. And no, I'm not Maura. Im a MBV resident who doesn't like he condition of our village and the direction it's headed. If you don't like that, tough. I have a right to think any way I want, vote any way I want and complain about any official that I want. This is America.
Wow, I don't know who got on you about being Catholic, but you are just not a nice person. Being able to discuss issues in a civil manner is not your strong suit.

So vote for Maura if you want noisy, crowded summer party houses. See how nice I am being!
T O B

East Moriches, NY

#29 Feb 23, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I don't know who got on you about being Catholic, but you are just not a nice person. Being able to discuss issues in a civil manner is not your strong suit.
So vote for Maura if you want noisy, crowded summer party houses. See how nice I am being!
wait. How am I not a "nice person"? I was accused of being someone else, why they brought up being catholic I have no idea. I'm not catholic. Debate all you want, but why are you bringing up Hampton bay's? Is it because a few residents don't like the summer rental crowed? So what?? This is MB not hamptons bay's. What doesn't work there may work here. hampton bay's has nothing to do with the poor mismanagement of our village by the trustees in office. Calling me a mean person is both pointless and a lame attempt to change the subject. People are upset with the way this village is being run. That's why the current candidates are going to be voted out of office. "Nice" has nothing to do with anything in MBV, you've all shown that already.

Location hidden

#30 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>wait. How am I not a "nice person"? I was accused of being someone else, why they brought up being catholic I have no idea. I'm not catholic. Debate all you want, but why are you bringing up Hampton bay's? Is it because a few residents don't like the summer rental crowed? So what?? This is MB not hamptons bay's. What doesn't work there may work here. hampton bay's has nothing to do with the poor mismanagement of our village by the trustees in office. Calling me a mean person is both pointless and a lame attempt to change the subject. People are upset with the way this village is being run. That's why the current candidates are going to be voted out of office. "Nice" has nothing to do with anything in MBV, you've all shown that already.
The point I raised about the opposition to summer party houses in Hampton Bays is clearly Germaine to the issue since your favorite candidate (Maura) proposes MBV should encourage them. You are not a nice person when you say the village is a cluster fcuk and the tea bag reference. These two comments were obviusly picked up by a few people.

Now, please tell me Hampton Bays dissatisfaction with summer party rentals has nothing to do with Maura's stupid idea.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#31 Feb 23, 2014
Stalker Part2 wrote:
<quoted text>Even though you are not using the same name, would a person be stalking if they noticed you called MBV a cluster fcuk and made a tea bag reference yet pretends to be studying to teach Catechism? I am at the pantry, and I think you know why.
you are complaining about someone not using the same name? So What you mean, nonsense, am I reallybrady, thank tou, good grief and I believe Maura are all one name?
kettle, meet black. Black, meet kettle.
T O B

East Moriches, NY

#32 Feb 23, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The point I raised about the opposition to summer party houses in Hampton Bays is clearly Germaine to the issue since your favorite candidate (Maura) proposes MBV should encourage them. You are not a nice person when you say the village is a cluster fcuk and the tea bag reference. These two comments were obviusly picked up by a few people.
Now, please tell me Hampton Bays dissatisfaction with summer party rentals has nothing to do with Maura's stupid idea.
I wish I could, but I can't take credit for the tea bag comment.
As for your need to keep bringing up the hamptons, I would rather have summer renters than the sober homes that the village refuses to do anything about. We all would. I'm done with the idiocy that is this forum and this topic. See you back here on the 19th to laugh at you when your candidates are voted out. Don't forget to vote, Gail and Bob will need every vote they can get to try to come in 3rd and 4th place.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 23, 2014
T O B wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could, but I can't take credit for the tea bag comment.
As for your need to keep bringing up the hamptons, I would rather have summer renters than the sober homes that the village refuses to do anything about. We all would. I'm done with the idiocy that is this forum and this topic. See you back here on the 19th to laugh at you when your candidates are voted out. Don't forget to vote, Gail and Bob will need every vote they can get to try to come in 3rd and 4th place.
I will not lose any sleep regardless of who wins or loses. I'm sure you can't resist the urge to post but, let me take you for your word that you will be gone until the 19th. See you at the party.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#34 Feb 23, 2014
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text> Just to keep the facts straight, there is a total of zero fast food places within a quarter mile of Mastic Beach. In fact Southampton has more fast food places than Mastic Beach by a mile, I fail to see the correlation between fast food and labeling an area 'trash' per your assesment
Not so... I consider that crappy chicken place fast food. Fast crap is more like it. Grease on grease. Three pizza places that suck on neighborhood road. Chinese is fast food also. We have yet to have a decent restaurant open. How is Mastic Burger surviving? I am not blaming this on the current board. The fact is no one wants to open an up scale place in this low rent town.
Fast food doesnt have to have a McDonalds sign outside of it.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#35 Feb 23, 2014
Wing stop, Sweet Garden, Mama Lisa's get my business.
Nice Idea

Mastic, NY

#36 Feb 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
More Maura BS . You are a sad and stupid human being. I am certain this person benefits from their relation ship with the village government.Most likely a family member.And scared yes you are afraid of Bruce and Maura. Bob and Gail are failures, Their Record is non existent they haven't done anything.Gail can't even get her house fixed. or her sons house or who ever it really belongs to.So don't expect she can help you. Bob he has done nothing but try to stay awake at the meetings. Bob was a union rep ask his men what that thought of his negotiation skills. They hate him. They say he sold them out.
Check out what has been accomplished in our Village with Bob and Gaiil...
-Blighted homes have been taken down.
-New "owner occupied" homes are being built.
-Removing County Buses from our narrow side streets
-Cracking down on slumlords and illegal rentals demanding landlords get permits, requiring the properties have regular code inspections and bring the homes up to code before they are rented, slum rental properties that are not to code are being closed and welfare rental payments are being stopped where homes are not to code or unsafe.
- Brought over $250,000 in grants to the village residents for Sandy recovery.
- Helping residents find grants to rebuild and elevate homes after Sandy.
- Removing sex offenders from our community.
- Worked to qualify and receive multiple grants from FEMA to rebuild the village.
- Working with police to remove ALL drug houses in our village.
- Sewer Project underway with grant funds from Lee Zeldin
- New limited Economic Development Zone (Violets Cove) being explored.
- Working with Veteran's groups to bring veterans and their families to our village as home owners and bring new jobs to our community.
- Cleaned up the village after major storms.
I- n cooperation with the DEC and Vector Control - cleaned up decades of debris from our waterfront.
- Bob and Gail endorse the new zoning code, developed at Open Public Meetings, that allows for a planned Mastic Beach Village and protects the waterfront.
- Voted against recent zoning changes.
- Working to bring FIOS to the Village
- Working to bring Natural Gas to our Village.
- Finalizing plans for state-of-the-art communications,monitoring, early-warning emergency system.
- Applying for Federal, state and local Grants to help re-build our community stronger and better than before.
and All done while NOT RAISING YOUR VILLAGE TAXES 1

Lets see Bruce's list? or for that matter Maura's Paul's or Fugarino...get real - the other candidates ONLY HELP THEMSELVES
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#37 Feb 23, 2014
Ms.Brady I have year round rentals on my block and we have loud obnoxious drunken parties all year long and no body does anything about it especially your code enforcement guy deputy Fife. But sense you have family employed by the village I would bet you don't have these problems like the unconnected do in the getto.
proud MB

Moriches, NY

#38 Feb 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Ms.Brady I have year round rentals on my block and we have loud obnoxious drunken parties all year long and no body does anything about it especially your code enforcement guy deputy Fife. But sense you have family employed by the village I would bet you don't have these problems like the unconnected do in the getto.
Call 911 if your neighbors are having loud drunken parties.

Location hidden

#39 Feb 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
the only thing we will probably agree on is the South Shore Press is a rag and so is its editor in secret.
I do not have any relatives employed by the village.
Mastic Is South Shirley

United States

#40 Feb 23, 2014
Same sheet, different name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 8 min Its time 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 39 min friv4school 6,466
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 10 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 11 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 16 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... Mon Madison 7

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Yaphank Jobs

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yaphank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yaphank

Personal Finance