Shirley family died of smoke inhalation in fire, says mom's sister
Smoke inhalation caused the deaths of a woman and her three young children in a Shirley house fire last week, a family member said Monday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.
#1 Oct 17, 2013
Is there any information on a memorial or mass
#2 Oct 24, 2013
The fire was set accidentally, but how did it actually start. Something does not seem right. Does anybody know?
#3 Oct 31, 2013
Does anybody know how this fire really started it was deemed an accident but no details were provided. Sounds fishy.
#4 Mar 7, 2014
Just wondering if anybody knows what really caused the "accidental " fire in Shirley where the mother and her three children died?
I could see if the fire started in the kitchen of boiler room, but in the living room. Just wondering if anybody knows what caused it?
Add your comments below
|West End of MBV now Shirley East||7 hr||Blow off||4|
|the reputation of mastic beach village||Wed||YoureAloza||35|
|mastic village being dissolved||May 23||Hahahahaha||58|
|Northport V.A. Hospital||May 23||Jayar||1|
|Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13)||May 22||Bruce||91|
|85-356 Prohibited use (Front Yard) (Sep '10)||May 22||Shirley EDWARDS||62|
|MBPOA holds first MBV AUCTION||May 21||ABC||2|
Find what you want!
Search Yaphank Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC