Man shot during road rage incident, d...

Man shot during road rage incident, driver flees

There are 68 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 26, 2009, titled Man shot during road rage incident, driver flees. In it, Newsday reports that:

A bout of road rage turned violent Sunday night after two men confronted each other on a Yaphank roadside and one man pulled out a gun and shot the other in the leg, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bull

Fairfield, CT

#61 Jan 27, 2009
Brentwood wrote:
Why is it a drug deal gone wrong? Because he's hispanic? With Obama in office, I hope you racists become extinct.
Not at all, i didn't realize he was thanks for pointing it out. I wrote that simply because it's legal to tell the cops someone shot you during roadrage. Can't say I ripped the guy off when he bought my drugs or he's a rival gang member or he owes me illegal money.
Bleeding us dry

Andover, NJ

#62 Jan 27, 2009
I'm sure he deserved it.
nicademus

Elizabeth, NJ

#63 Jan 27, 2009
Blue Collar wrote:
This is nothing new, A large SUV tailgating a smaller compact car, this happens all the time. The i d i o t s driving these large SUV's think they have a right to intimidate and terrify the drivers of smallers cars that aren't going fast enough for them. I call it attempted murder, especially when my young son is in the car. The drivers of larger vehicles don't seem to understand that a smaller car can not handle going fast over roads that are uneven, pot holed, flooded with water, etc....... the same way a larger vehicle can, they just can't. So to satisfy their anger at me, because my small compact car can't handle what their bigger SUV can at fast rates of speed, people in these SUV's try to run you off the road and kill you. Its not right and the police do nothing when they see a Ford Explorer an eighth of an inch from the rear bumper of a Dodge Neon, or a Dodge Ram tailgating a Ford Focus. How can anyone think they have the right to put another person's life in danger like that, because they have a larger vehicle? I hope gas gets up to $10 per gallon so these SUV's can finally die out and stop terrorizing drivers on the highways.
If someone is right on your tail and it's day time...just put on your lights. They'll think you hit your brakes and maybe they'll S h * t themselves!!
goodbye to you

Holtsville, NY

#64 Jan 30, 2009
any follow-up on this story newsdump? i guess not, that might require a little work and research on your part. its easier to just print a few confusing halfazz sentences that make no sense at all just to get the story out there. whens the next round of layoffs coming?
SLAP CHOP

Charlotte, NC

#65 Jan 30, 2009
goodbye to you wrote:
any follow-up on this story newsdump? i guess not, that might require a little work and research on your part. its easier to just print a few confusing halfazz sentences that make no sense at all just to get the story out there. whens the next round of layoffs coming?
Newsrag reads like a middle school publication, sorry to the middle schoolers.
Ummm ok

Fairfield, CT

#66 Jan 30, 2009
Bull wrote:
<quoted text> Not at all, i didn't realize he was thanks for pointing it out. I wrote that simply because it's legal to tell the cops someone shot you during roadrage. Can't say I ripped the guy off when he bought my drugs or he's a rival gang member or he owes me illegal money.
Right, Obama will work on that. It should be his first priority because racism really held him back in life. Get over yourself and look up to this man as an example.
jill

Bronx, NY

#68 Apr 20, 2009
Bleeding us dry wrote:
I'm sure he deserved it.
wow. your so stupid. this is my dad your talking about. he didnt deserve shit. he was going home on backroads after taking me and my younger brother out to eat. so i hope you get the pleasure of being shot in the leg one day you prick.
christian

Bronx, NY

#69 May 2, 2011
Bull wrote:
I don't buy it. Roadrage? How about drug deal gone wrong.
how about you have no family and no one likes you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 10 hr Dantheman 41
S Prestano Bakery 11 hr Mario 17
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Sep 14 Former Resident 33
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages