FACTS versus LIES
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
do you have point

Bronx, NY

#83 Feb 23, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>gary could not have done any of this without two more votes at every turn. gail and bob have not stoopped gary from running amok in the village. this makes them directly responsible for everything gary has done/gotten away with. that is why people are reverting to gary issues.
Instead of lies and BS tell the folks EXACTLY what Gary did while Gail was on the board that was wrong? This is just you being pissed that Gail did not fall in line under Maura and her bully mentality - doing the right thing does not matter - doing what MAURA SAYS is all that matters - bobble head idiots.
The Paul Fantasy

Bronx, NY

#84 Feb 23, 2014
Let's review - Paul said he " quite because he can not work with "this board" - no he did not really quit he showed up at the Zoning meeting at the firehouse and magically he was still Mayor - then he said - no never mind now I really quit. And he went on to float stories first he quite due to stress then illness - then because he had a mental breakdown, then he had a heart problem - now he has leukemia...- I hope is not sick but really how many lies can one man tell.

In addition the first tri-ue test to the village - Hurricane Irene and Paul was at his daughters wedding - OK but then he did not show up for 2 weeks afterwards - can you say dereliction of his duty. Really people the man is a walking lie machine and now he is hooked to the backstabbing power hungry Frankie Fug...what a sad team.

We all know you old timers want to believe in Frank and Paul but stop and think - they lied to you over and over and are incapable of accomplishing anything - please don't vote based on your relationships or what you hope, Vote with your head.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#85 Feb 24, 2014
Vote Bruce and Maura. Liberate Mastic Beach from the clutches of Mordor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 5 min Dindu Nuffin 51
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 2 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... 7 hr Bla bla bla 43
Mastic Beach Child Predator Sun bugcatcher902 1
disgusting trash (Jun '12) Aug 27 Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Aug 26 Looking 1
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages