a new candidate
Huh how

Stamford, CT

#105 Jan 26, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Which candidate owns an 8 family tenement with the following violations:
NYC Department of Buildings
DOB Violations
Page: 1
Premises: 404 2 STREET BROOKLYN BIN: 3020939 Block: 975 Lot: 25
NUMBER TYPE FILE DATE
V 082995LL629134871 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 08/29/1995
V 020700LL629114281 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 02/07/2000
V* 021304LL629114910 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 02/13/2004
V* 013105LL629113696 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 01/31/2005
V 010606LL629112769 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 01/06/2006
V* 010308LL629112881 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 01/03/2008
V 121311LBLVIO08616 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 12/13/2011
and about 20 of you care. Tick tock. Can't wait for you to gone. Let's see.... Who would I vote for? Some one who has worked and worked and worked to afford to buy a bunch of homes and is successful. Or someone who doesn't own a home in MB, lives at their sons house, can't fix their home because they are broke and didn't do anything they said they would once they were voted in? Hummmmm........ I'll go with the one that actually knows how's to run a successful business and isn't in chapter 11.
True story

Bronx, NY

#106 Jan 26, 2014
Who's in chapter 11 oh yeah the mbpoa isn't mrs valez on the board ?????
True story

Bronx, NY

#107 Jan 26, 2014
Your not running a buissness your a slumlord how about #1 lexington
More on

Stamford, CT

#109 Jan 26, 2014
Funny Story wrote:
<quoted text>The MBPOA can't file Chapter 11 but when liabilities exceed revenue, the debtors lose everything. Payroll IOUs could happen. Anyone who pays their membership renewal or dock rent beware. Doctor Who rocks!
who said the MBPOA was in chapter 11? Maybe you should go back and actually READ. Ask Brady. He knows which trustee of ours can't manage their money and is in chapter 11. That's the one I WONT be voting for. The other person he brought up WILL be getting my vote because they actually have a business and knows how to manage money. And actually told the truth about the village.
You want to throw mud around Brady? Ask permission from your bosses first or a few negatives will come out about your "candidates".
More on

Stamford, CT

#110 Jan 26, 2014
True story wrote:
Your not running a buissness your a slumlord how about #1 lexington
It's "you're"
True story

Bronx, NY

#111 Jan 26, 2014
More on who gives a shit SLUMLORD MAURA
More on

Stamford, CT

#112 Jan 26, 2014
True story wrote:
More on who gives a shit SLUMLORD MAURA
awwww, you grudge is showing. Face it, your time is over. You had 4 years and you blew it.
And that's all you have? "Slumlord Maura"? Pathetic.
True story

Bronx, NY

#113 Jan 26, 2014
NO maura there is much more you will see let's play
Party House Maura

Stamford, CT

#114 Jan 26, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, you grudge is showing. Face it, your time is over. You had 4 years and you blew it.
And that's all you have? "Slumlord Maura"? Pathetic.
She wants to infect MBV with urban hipsters who she wants to allow to Congregate in summer party houses, remaking havoc on quiet summer nights. Hey Maura, allow it only next door to you, not near me dammit.
More on

Stamford, CT

#115 Jan 26, 2014
Party House Maura wrote:
<quoted text>She wants to infect MBV with urban hipsters who she wants to allow to Congregate in summer party houses, remaking havoc on quiet summer nights. Hey Maura, allow it only next door to you, not near me dammit.
they can do that anyways. You think they need Maura for permission?
And "remaking havoc on a quiet summer nights"? Wow, what a idiot. I'm sure those 'hipsters' will be partying up a storm! Hahaha, what a more on.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#116 Jan 27, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>they can do that anyways. You think they need Maura for permission?
And "remaking havoc on a quiet summer nights"? Wow, what a idiot. I'm sure those 'hipsters' will be partying up a storm! Hahaha, what a more on.
I'll give the poster a pass on that one. Reeking havoc was probably what was intended.

The point is currently, landlords must have an ANNUAL permit and it specificly limits the number of occupants. Under Maura Law (not to be confused with Summa Law), she wants party house rentals that will bring in groups of partiers every weekend who only care about only one thing...how HIGH they can get. Drunken disorderly party houses.. say NO!
More on

Stamford, CT

#117 Jan 27, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give the poster a pass on that one. Reeking havoc was probably what was intended.
The point is currently, landlords must have an ANNUAL permit and it specificly limits the number of occupants. Under Maura Law (not to be confused with Summa Law), she wants party house rentals that will bring in groups of partiers every weekend who only care about only one thing...how HIGH they can get. Drunken disorderly party houses.. say NO!
I like how you can only focus on this one issue. Nothing like beating a dead horse. They give one idea and you act like they passed the law and it's causing the world to shift on its axis. How many boneheaded moves has our current administration done??? Too many to list.
Let's see.... Let owners rent out their house on a weekly basis to rich NYers during the summer who aren't a drain on our community or the 'visions' way which is to allow more and more sec8 renters to flood our community? How many rental applications does the village allow every month? 2 or 3 hundred? Move over Brady,you're on your way out.
Proud MB

East Moriches, NY

#118 Jan 27, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>I like how you can only focus on this one issue. Nothing like beating a dead horse. They give one idea and you act like they passed the law and it's causing the world to shift on its axis. How many boneheaded moves has our current administration done??? Too many to list.
Let's see.... Let owners rent out their house on a weekly basis to rich NYers during the summer who aren't a drain on our community or the 'visions' way which is to allow more and more sec8 renters to flood our community? How many rental applications does the village allow every month? 2 or 3 hundred? Move over Brady,you're on your way out.
Most of the rental permits that are being issued are for houses that the TOB overlooked. They are for houses that are finally being brought up to code.

Location hidden

#119 Jan 27, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>I like how you can only focus on this one issue. Nothing like beating a dead horse. They give one idea and you act like they passed the law and it's causing the world to shift on its axis. How many boneheaded moves has our current administration done??? Too many to list.
Truth be told, THEY gave more than one bad idea....

Maura wants to turn MBV into a summer party house mecca for her Brooklyn buddies.

Bruce wants to harass law abiding landlords by making them pay a fee for being in an evacuation zone. he said it would be a punishment for renting near the water. Sounds Unconstitutional, but why worry about that?

Bruce also wants to have a MOLD Police to inflict more punishment on law-abiding landlords who properly applied for theri rental permits and who abide by the restrictions. This is a Gestapo tactic to try to punish people who want or need to rent out their house.

And, you keep beating the same dead horse as well. You think that because the village granted rental permits means they are all NEW rentals. But, let's talk facts...before the village stood up there were only about 500 rentals that held valid Brookhaven Town rental permits. The village, through careful scrutiny, brought many undocumented houses into compliance. These rentals existed way before the village, but they were never permitted or inspected. The village also changed the terms of the permit from 18 months allowed by Brookhaven to 12 months in MBV.

And finally, to your last dig...Sec 8. A federal subsidy to lower income working people, disabled or elderly people. I would love for you to prove that there was an influx of the so called "undesireables to whom you are referring". Landlords who choose to accept programs cannot discriminate, neither can the village.

You also imply the village issues 200-300 new permits each month. Perhaps you intentionaly included the renewals which would account for most of them.
True story

Bronx, NY

#120 Jan 27, 2014
Bravo brady don't forget they supported occupy wall street
More on

Stamford, CT

#121 Jan 27, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told, THEY gave more than one bad idea....
Maura wants to turn MBV into a summer party house mecca for her Brooklyn buddies.
Bruce wants to harass law abiding landlords by making them pay a fee for being in an evacuation zone. he said it would be a punishment for renting near the water. Sounds Unconstitutional, but why worry about that?
Bruce also wants to have a MOLD Police to inflict more punishment on law-abiding landlords who properly applied for theri rental permits and who abide by the restrictions. This is a Gestapo tactic to try to punish people who want or need to rent out their house.
And, you keep beating the same dead horse as well. You think that because the village granted rental permits means they are all NEW rentals. But, let's talk facts...before the village stood up there were only about 500 rentals that held valid Brookhaven Town rental permits. The village, through careful scrutiny, brought many undocumented houses into compliance. These rentals existed way before the village, but they were never permitted or inspected. The village also changed the terms of the permit from 18 months allowed by Brookhaven to 12 months in MBV.
And finally, to your last dig...Sec 8. A federal subsidy to lower income working people, disabled or elderly people. I would love for you to prove that there was an influx of the so called "undesireables to whom you are referring". Landlords who choose to accept programs cannot discriminate, neither can the village.
You also imply the village issues 200-300 new permits each month. Perhaps you intentionaly included the renewals which would account for most of them.
Dont forget that the village passed a code and FEE to change Sheetrock in your home. And according to Tim B you need a permit to use bleach to clean up any mold from sandy. YOU are the one stating in past posts that it's the VILLAGES responsibility to ensure that all houses are up to code and that any repairs and damages caused by sandy be monitored and inspected by the code enforcers. NOW you beat your dead horse when Bruce says he would ask for MOLD inspections?? Make up your mind. Oh right, if GARY says it, you suck it up and kiss his A$$ and say how wonderful it is. If Bruce says it, well... That's just wrong. Make up your mind already. And honestly, you aren't changing anyone's mind. You vote for the trustees that have lied to us for years and gave us this nepotism laced government. I'll vote for the ones that actually know how to run a business and NOT fall into chapter 11.
More on

Stamford, CT

#122 Jan 27, 2014
True story wrote:
Bravo brady don't forget they supported occupy wall street
come back zany when you actually have a coherent thought. You are a bigger waste of space then the "new" village hall.
But as long as you get paid, all the lies are worth it.

Location hidden

#123 Jan 27, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget that the village passed a code and FEE to change Sheetrock in your home. And according to Tim B you need a permit to use bleach to clean up any mold from sandy. YOU are the one stating in past posts that it's the VILLAGES responsibility to ensure that all houses are up to code and that any repairs and damages caused by sandy be monitored and inspected by the code enforcers. NOW you beat your dead horse when Bruce says he would ask for MOLD inspections?? Make up your mind. Oh right, if GARY says it, you suck it up and kiss his A$$ and say how wonderful it is. If Bruce says it, well... That's just wrong. Make up your mind already. And honestly, you aren't changing anyone's mind. You vote for the trustees that have lied to us for years and gave us this nepotism laced government. I'll vote for the ones that actually know how to run a business and NOT fall into chapter 11.
You need a permit to use bleach to clean mold....really?

So, you changed my mind. Vote for Bruce so EVERY house and business (and civic assoc that refused to allow a fire inspection of it's public use hall) get an annual MOLD POLICE inspection. Nice try with your fixing sheetrock claim. Repair a damaged board is not the same as renovating severe flood damage.

Anyone who buys near the flood zone should excersize due diligence and verify if the home was flooded.
the real confused

Bronx, NY

#124 Jan 27, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Which candidate owns an 8 family tenement with the following violations:
NYC Department of Buildings
DOB Violations
Page: 1
Premises: 404 2 STREET BROOKLYN BIN: 3020939 Block: 975 Lot: 25
NUMBER TYPE FILE DATE
V 082995LL629134871 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 08/29/1995
V 020700LL629114281 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 02/07/2000
V* 021304LL629114910 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 02/13/2004
V* 013105LL629113696 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 01/31/2005
V 010606LL629112769 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 01/06/2006
V* 010308LL629112881 DOB VIOLATION - DISMISSED 01/03/2008
V 121311LBLVIO08616 DOB VIOLATION - ACTIVE 12/13/2011
i don't think she owned the building in 1995. you are quoting violations from 20 years ago. wow, you are really desperate. you have too much time on your hands.
the real confused

Bronx, NY

#125 Jan 27, 2014
True story wrote:
Who's in chapter 11 oh yeah the mbpoa isn't mrs valez on the board ?????
not a true story, as usual. there is no chapter 11. you are a rube

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 11 hr 11951Ratdog 44
disgusting trash (Jun '12) 17 hr Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Fri Looking 1
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Fri Go Blue Forever 212
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Fri Ends in a vowel 13
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Aug 25 Username 2
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages