what

Mastic Beach, NY

#43 Sep 30, 2013
what world do you live on wrote:
<quoted text>And our services have gone WAY down! That doesnt make it "cost neutral"! If I pay the same for LESS service, it DOES NOT make it cost neutral. What is wrong with you that you cant grasp this fact?
If i was receiving the same service as I was with the TOB, I would say "great job village, you did what you promised". But Im not. There for the "government", aka Vision team, lied. And is charging me THE SAME FOR LESS SERVICE. Can your little brain comprehend that?
What services are you missing? Brookhaven didn't do crap here.
total BS brady

Manorville, NY

#44 Sep 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What services are you missing? Brookhaven didn't do crap here.
pump out drains. TOB did EVERY one EVERY YEAR! The village pumped ONE drain in 3 years and broke the machine.
Mowing the sides of the roads. MBV did it ONCE this year. TOB did it 3 or 4 times EVERY summer. the phragmities are growing INTO the pavement are are destroying the roads.
Repairing the roads and re paving. TOB always did this. MBV cant even paint a straight line let alone properly fill a pot hole.
TOB did more down here than this village will ever do. But at least your friends got jobs in the village so it was all worth it.
total BS brady

Manorville, NY

#45 Sep 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever notice you are always using profanity to try to make your point? That's a sign of weakness, just like most of your complaints....weak. And, gee I wonder if the second poster from Manorville posted at the exact same moment is you too? You are weak.
And y
what

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Sep 30, 2013
total BS brady wrote:
<quoted text>pump out drains. TOB did EVERY one EVERY YEAR! The village pumped ONE drain in 3 years and broke the machine.
Mowing the sides of the roads. MBV did it ONCE this year. TOB did it 3 or 4 times EVERY summer. the phragmities are growing INTO the pavement are are destroying the roads.
Repairing the roads and re paving. TOB always did this. MBV cant even paint a straight line let alone properly fill a pot hole.
TOB did more down here than this village will ever do. But at least your friends got jobs in the village so it was all worth it.
TOB did none of the things you claim they did. Did you just move in or something?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#47 Sep 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
TOB did none of the things you claim they did. Did you just move in or something?
saying the town did a better job is a lie to make their anti-village rhetoric some credibility. If there were so many complaints, I think we would be reading about them in a newspaper.
total BS brady

Manorville, NY

#48 Sep 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
TOB did none of the things you claim they did. Did you just move in or something?
Really? TOB never mowed the sides of the roads or pumped the drains? Or fixed our roads? Who did then? Go ahead and FOIL that info from the TOB. Thats what was done to figure out how much a village would cost to operate. Too bad the MBVEC never did that. You lied to get a village, we get that. You still blame the TOB for everything. We get that. But to say the village handles the working order of our town better than the TOB is laughable. Keep living in your dream world while collecting your pay. It wont last forever.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#49 Oct 1, 2013
total BS brady wrote:
<quoted text>Really? TOB never mowed the sides of the roads or pumped the drains? Or fixed our roads? Who did then? Go ahead and FOIL that info from the TOB. Thats what was done to figure out how much a village would cost to operate. Too bad the MBVEC never did that. You lied to get a village, we get that. You still blame the TOB for everything. We get that. But to say the village handles the working order of our town better than the TOB is laughable. Keep living in your dream world while collecting your pay. It wont last forever.
I think the Village is doing a great job and if you disagree run for office and change what you think needs to be done differently.
wrong way parking nooooo

Mastic Beach, NY

#50 Oct 1, 2013
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea idiot I got a parking ticket....Code enforcment was all over. BTW the POA threw nails down on neigborhood road where the fair was, real nice group there and I bet it comes out that they paid those three kids to mess up the gazebo. They were on camera, see what comes of that when the cops get them.
what a bunch of crap. nails? really? vandalism? really? i think you should have your head examined
wrong way parking nooooo

Mastic Beach, NY

#51 Oct 1, 2013
Good wrote:
<quoted text>Youre full of BS also!
you put nails on the road? that's terrible. a menace to society. you should be stopped.
Brady

Shoreham, NY

#52 Oct 1, 2013
They have done worse! Give the good people back there marina now!
OMG

Moriches, NY

#53 Oct 1, 2013
wrong way parking nooooo wrote:
<quoted text>what a bunch of crap. nails? really? vandalism? really? i think you should have your head examined
Yes Nails ! Vendors were coming back with handfuls while they were setting up.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#54 Oct 1, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Nails ! Vendors were coming back with handfuls while they were setting up.
Evan, post under your own name. I hope the hostility ends before someone gets hurt, or maimed, or shot, or burned, or poisoned, or even worse sued by Honest Frank. The nails wil become useful to secure the lid of the coffin.
JOHN

Manorville, NY

#55 Oct 1, 2013
wrong way parking nooooo wrote:
<quoted text>what a bunch of crap. nails? really? vandalism? really? i think you should have your head examined
Are you really that stupid?? Nails on the road brand new, the gazebo destroyed on tape....by kids I bet the MBPOA paid to do their dirty work...cowards...
total BS

Manorville, NY

#56 Oct 1, 2013
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?? Nails on the road brand new, the gazebo destroyed on tape....by kids I bet the MBPOA paid to do their dirty work...cowards...
My guess is when the village DPW was driving around in the morning setting up barriers and blocking off roads, they has a bag of nails in the back of the truck that they forgot about. If you havent noticed, they dont do a great job at what they do. That makes more sense then you believing that the MBPOA paid a bunch of kids to do it. Only a fool would believe that.
Who bets Zany will tell them to say that if they ever get caught?
OMG

Moriches, NY

#57 Oct 1, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Nails ! Vendors were coming back with handfuls while they were setting up.
Sorry Not Evan.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#58 Oct 1, 2013
they gotz a committee to spreadz nailz down da block, I throwz nailz that are sharp and spread em non stop Yo!
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#59 Oct 2, 2013
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?? Nails on the road brand new, the gazebo destroyed on tape....by kids I bet the MBPOA paid to do their dirty work...cowards...
the mbpoa absolutely did not pay kids to vandalize anything. that is a bunch of crap. more likely scenario is that the nails were on a work truck and fell out. or, maybe the same guys who put the drunken lines on neighborhood road dropped some nails
Brady

Shirley, NY

#60 Oct 2, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>the mbpoa absolutely did not pay kids to vandalize anything. that is a bunch of crap. more likely scenario is that the nails were on a work truck and fell out. or, maybe the same guys who put the drunken lines on neighborhood road dropped some nails
There is likely no proof to connect the MBPOA to these events, including the goons who tried to destroy the gazebo (who were picked up by the camera). The hatred between some people is offensive and must not be allowed to escalate.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#61 Oct 2, 2013
Every picture tells the story don't it the police have it time will tell
who cares mt siani

Brooklyn, NY

#62 Oct 2, 2013
Sec one marina should have been jan schaffers marina and no one else's. She dedicated her life to this town not that little worm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 14 min Lou 390
Double standard 1 hr intresting 52
Meet the Candidates 2 hr MB Lover 1
Clean Sweep III 6 hr hoo doo you think... 61
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) 14 hr joemamma77777777777 41
Whats up with Gill Mon hodoo 12
Review: Fairharbor Owners Sun moving soon 2

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:22PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
Bleacher Report 7:24 PM
Giants Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board