beware
Davis Peach

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2014
peachgal wrote:
Rude workers
rip off the public with high prices
beware
High prices compared to what? The 6 month old imported peaches you get at the supermarket?

These are freshly picked, organic peaches. You can see the trees they came from. No kidding they aren't going to be the same price as the bruised and rotting ones you buy at pathmark with your food stamps.

As far as the workers go, you get out of things what you put in. I'm sure you approached them with the same bile that you posted here, what did you expect?

Sounds like you staying far away from DPF will be best for everyone.

Hope you have a great week!
joeshmoe

Ridge, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2015
Davis Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
High prices compared to what? The 6 month old imported peaches you get at the supermarket?
These are freshly picked, organic peaches. You can see the trees they came from. No kidding they aren't going to be the same price as the bruised and rotting ones you buy at pathmark with your food stamps.
As far as the workers go, you get out of things what you put in. I'm sure you approached them with the same bile that you posted here, what did you expect?
Sounds like you staying far away from DPF will be best for everyone.
Hope you have a great week!
Lol, you just confirmed peachgal's comment. You are that fat butch that married Mr. Davis and is ruining his reputation that his family has built over a lifetime. Why don't you have some respect for yourself and stop banging all of the workers. Your miserable attitude and lies are running that place into the ground. YOur peaches are Not organic, and yes your prices are way higher than all of the other farms on the east end that grow their own peaches.
Why don't you save some of that gross fat face of yours and see a shrink, realize that all of these bad reviews on the web are true and YOU need to change. Get a grip you gross whale, it's pretty bad, you stole a farm and you're still a whale. Lol you won't even eat the things you sell, if you did you wouldn't be 800lbs.
does not matter

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2015
Davis peaches are not organic..no peaches on long Island are organic. They are all sprayed. Fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 37 min My name is unknown 144
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Jun 1 Special ED 46
News Trump's Patchogue visit had no arrests, inciden... Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Oct '15 Linda is stupid 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages