Man accused of trying to buy gun to k...

Man accused of trying to buy gun to kill judge

There are 8 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Man accused of trying to buy gun to kill judge. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Brian J. Orkiszewski, 49, was arraigned Tuesday morning on a grand jury indictment charging him with conspiracy and criminal facilitation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

familydestroyed

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2008
My family was destroyed by this judge. He has no common sense. Sympathy has no place in the courtroom!
What others have said

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2008
This guy destroys families!!! 2007-11-02
Not Classified
View Survey
F(0.17)

Judge Kent need to retire before he does more harm 2007-01-04
Negative/Critical
View Survey
F(0.00)

Judge Kent is well know to be biased against women in the halls of the Suffolk County Supreme Court system, Matrimonial Part. He is a well know member of the good old boys club and allows his favored attornies to win cases regardless of the facts. He has the hightest number of Pro Se litigants in the Court. He is abusive, bullying, and routinely threatens to take women's children away in order to scare them. He has taken children away from mothers, terminated child support, and forced mothers on to the welfare lines by his illegal and discriminatory decisions. He should be thoroughly investigated and thrown off the bench for discrimination and incompetance. 2006-12-31
Negative/Critical
View Survey
F(0.11)

As an educator and an individual who supports the tenants of the Judicial system, I was struck by how glib and seemingly one-sided the process was. I was later to find out, much had to do with the judge one drew...not the complete priniciples the system should be based on. Certainly there is room for interpretation, but there are mixed signals...cause for divorce and then the ability to prove it. Fact...mis truths were told during deposition...nothing was done to affect change. Contempt of court occured 3 times during my case..it was allowed. Definite bias towards women was obvious. NOt proud to say that I am a resident of Suffolk county. ONe should be treated equally, whether they be from Nassau, Suffolk, etc. I am not certain that justice will prevail, with the current system and individuals that are in place. The president must be voted in every 4 years...judges should have more contraints or "checks and balances" as they were... 2006-12-30
Negative/Critical
View Survey
D(0.96)

This Judge is completely incompitant. He needs to be removed from the bench. He is a menace to all women and children. He is Bias towards women, and especially if they are prose.He takes children away from the protective parent and hands them over to the abusive parent with no regard for the child's safety and well being. The people who allow him to run his court room in this manner should be discusted with themselves. 2006-11-15
Not Classified
View Survey
F(0.04)

This judge should be ashamed of himself. More than once he has threatened the attorney's in the conference if they go against him they will have no careers. His bias is not plaintiff/defendant but which attorney has more "connections" then the other. Time for him to go...
familydestroyed

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2008
What others have said wrote:
This guy destroys families!!! 2007-11-02
Not Classified
View Survey
F(0.17)
Judge Kent need to retire before he does more harm 2007-01-04
Negative/Critical
View Survey
F(0.00)
Judge Kent is well know to be biased against women in the halls of the Suffolk County Supreme Court system, Matrimonial Part. He is a well know member of the good old boys club and allows his favored attornies to win cases regardless of the facts. He has the hightest number of Pro Se litigants in the Court. He is abusive, bullying, and routinely threatens to take women's children away in order to scare them. He has taken children away from mothers, terminated child support, and forced mothers on to the welfare lines by his illegal and discriminatory decisions. He should be thoroughly investigated and thrown off the bench for discrimination and incompetance. 2006-12-31
Negative/Critical
View Survey
F(0.11)
As an educator and an individual who supports the tenants of the Judicial system, I was struck by how glib and seemingly one-sided the process was. I was later to find out, much had to do with the judge one drew...not the complete priniciples the system should be based on. Certainly there is room for interpretation, but there are mixed signals...cause for divorce and then the ability to prove it. Fact...mis truths were told during deposition...nothing was done to affect change. Contempt of court occured 3 times during my case..it was allowed. Definite bias towards women was obvious. NOt proud to say that I am a resident of Suffolk county. ONe should be treated equally, whether they be from Nassau, Suffolk, etc. I am not certain that justice will prevail, with the current system and individuals that are in place. The president must be voted in every 4 years...judges should have more contraints or "checks and balances" as they were... 2006-12-30
Negative/Critical
View Survey
D(0.96)
This Judge is completely incompitant. He needs to be removed from the bench. He is a menace to all women and children. He is Bias towards women, and especially if they are prose.He takes children away from the protective parent and hands them over to the abusive parent with no regard for the child's safety and well being. The people who allow him to run his court room in this manner should be discusted with themselves. 2006-11-15
Not Classified
View Survey
F(0.04)
This judge should be ashamed of himself. More than once he has threatened the attorney's in the conference if they go against him they will have no careers. His bias is not plaintiff/defendant but which attorney has more "connections" then the other. Time for him to go...
Yes, this guy is a menace and should have been thrown off the bench a long time ago!!!!
Bob

San Diego, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2008
This judge should have more rights to teach women like you and others a lesson in life! Assuming he will only be judging women;)
familydestroyed

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2008
Bob wrote:
This judge should have more rights to teach women like you and others a lesson in life! Assuming he will only be judging women;)
Note the lightbulb, clueless.
All NY Judges suck

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
familydestroyed wrote:
My family was destroyed by this judge. He has no common sense. Sympathy has no place in the courtroom!
This guy is useless. Every meeting is behind closed doors so the parties have no clue as to what is really going on. And, most times, he has his clerk handle the matter. To make things worse, the little troll (FAR from an impressive person) came out on the last day, and looked like Elmer Fudd. Surprising the guy bought a gun. Surprising...
Revolt

Bronx, NY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Remember, after a revolution, those who enabled the tyranny to function are usually given their just rewards.
www.secessionnews.com
Chris Hansen

AOL

#8 Sep 23, 2010
What about a Judicial Review board to hang this MF-er

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) 2 hr Honest Frank 92
MBV to invest in Powerball to reduce debt 2 hr M Moore 1
West End of MBV now Shirley East 8 hr Loza 9
Alexander N Di Guardia 10 hr Jayar 1
MBV to Tap Forge River as water source 14 hr M Moore 1
the reputation of mastic beach village Wed YoureAloza 35
mastic village being dissolved May 23 Hahahahaha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages