Biondi is crying again

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2014
Bill Big boys don't cry. Why is boy genius Mayor Billy Biondi crying? It is because Suffolk County is removing dialect buildings from the wet lands.As they should be. And long over due.Billy is crying because he is loosing TAX money that he desperately needs because of his out of control spending.Which won't get you out of the hole you have dug for us the citizens any way.It is we who should be crying Why has he given raises to village workers? They don't have union contracts to satisfy .Billy is just real generous with our money. Why did he buy a derelict dump like the nutrition center that needs not only ton's of work. It was and is to small for the needs of people.He said would be saving money by getting rid of the trailer park. Well we bought a trailer and started a new trailer park at the new site. Stop buying Trucks for Gary to use on his property. But most of all stop your blubbering about Suffolk County getting your job done. Hows the blue tarp building going.How much money are you wasting on the battle with MBPO?How about firing most of the valiant Code Enforcement do nothings. There are many ways to save money little Billy.But Little Billy big boys don't cry. Make your last year in office a good one.Do something right.
CowardDoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2014
Talk a big game.
Go say it to the Mayor's face.
But you won't.
Because that's "Who" you are.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2014
And what would he do?
CowardDoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2014
hoodo wrote:
And what would he do?
The Mayor would engage you in civilized discourse.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2014
He has never been able to do that so far.He will how ever BS and Lie until some one calls him on it .And then he will lash out or back down. He is really stupid.But by next March he will just be a quickly fading bad memory.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
He has never been able to do that so far.He will how ever BS and Lie until some one calls him on it .And then he will lash out or back down. He is really stupid.But by next March he will just be a quickly fading bad memory.
It's a beautiful day. And the first thing you do is post your constant negativity.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2014
You see truth as negativity.
CowardDoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2014
As a nonresident, you can ask the mayor your questions at the next meeting. Or you can start your own page. Wait. You already did that.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2014
Oh here is Mis Manorville again.
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Bill Big boys don't cry. Why is boy genius Mayor Billy Biondi crying? It is because Suffolk County is removing dialect buildings from the wet lands.As they should be. And long over due.Billy is crying because he is loosing TAX money that he desperately needs because of his out of control spending.Which won't get you out of the hole you have dug for us the citizens any way.It is we who should be crying Why has he given raises to village workers? They don't have union contracts to satisfy .Billy is just real generous with our money. Why did he buy a derelict dump like the nutrition center that needs not only ton's of work. It was and is to small for the needs of people.He said would be saving money by getting rid of the trailer park. Well we bought a trailer and started a new trailer park at the new site. Stop buying Trucks for Gary to use on his property. But most of all stop your blubbering about Suffolk County getting your job done. Hows the blue tarp building going.How much money are you wasting on the battle with MBPO?How about firing most of the valiant Code Enforcement do nothings. There are many ways to save money little Billy.But Little Billy big boys don't cry. Make your last year in office a good one.Do something right.
while i don't agree with everything you say, i do agree that we need to work with suffolk county, not against it. and also, the nutrition center is too small. does anyone know what is going on a smitty's? there seems to be movement inside the buildings this weekend.
Boycott Hoodoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Oh here is Mis Manorville again.
Not Mis or Mr Manorville, but Manorville has many residents.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#14 Apr 28, 2014
If ou are not Mis or Mr. then Mrs.
Boycott Hoodoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Apr 28, 2014
hoodo wrote:
If ou are not Mis or Mr. then Mrs.
Option tranny left out.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#16 Apr 29, 2014
What Ever
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2014
ISP tracer wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your router settings. Your identity has been revealed as MFW. The ability to trace has been made available by a grant from Cablevision. Beware hoodo!
you are full of crap. my browser is set up through cablevision. these are not my initials nor the initials of the person who's cablevision account is at my home. try try again. i am not hoodo.
ISP Tracer

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Apr 30, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap. my browser is set up through cablevision. these are not my initials nor the initials of the person who's cablevision account is at my home. try try again. i am not hoodo.
No Michelle you are not being accused of being hoodo itis a caution for hoodo her identity is next.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#19 Apr 30, 2014
Yata Yata yata Michy
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#20 May 1, 2014
ISP Tracer wrote:
<quoted text>No Michelle you are not being accused of being hoodo itis a caution for hoodo her identity is next.
wrong again. you don't have any idea who i am. those are not my initials. my name is not michele. why don't you go crying to someone else.
oh no

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 May 1, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again. you don't have any idea who i am. those are not my initials. my name is not michele. why don't you go crying to someone else.
Michele, a lemming, easily led off the cliff, not a clue, used for the evil one's agenda, so sad, she has no idea she's being used.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#22 May 2, 2014
ISP Tracer Aka Dick Tracy . please don't expose me for another 5 days. I have my period . I feel awful, I'am blotted,and cramps and clots. I feel huge. i'am chain eating Dove bars. And I am all ready pissed off . But that has nothing to do with my period. I can't get out of bed i just want to stay here till it goes away. And the friggin kids are driving me crazy.Not to mention there Ahole of father who is the most inconsiderate man on the Earth.Who doesn't make things any easier. So give me a brake, OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Volpe Mon His mom 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon T Sanzone 321
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) Sun Doug 29
Sewer Systems Sun PinkSatin 6
Victor and the N word Sun hoo doo you think... 7
How cold is it Sun ExLIer 4
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yaphank News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yaphank

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Vick's Bro Won't Defend Him Anymore
Bleacher Report 9:16 AM
Bills Will Play Browns in Buffalo Sun.
NBC Sports12:02 PM
Report: Michael Vick the choice to start if he's healthy
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
NBC Sports 1:21 PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports