Police: Mastic Beach woman, Julieann Klopfer, drove while intoxicated with child in her car

Aug 31, 2014 Full story: Newsday 8

A 33-year-old Mastic Beach woman was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a two-year-old boy in her car early Sunday morning, Suffolk police said.

Read more
Northshore Earner

Huntington Station, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2014
Mastic- where deadbeats live, get pregnant, arrested and then die! Long live Rednecks!
Yo mama

East Moriches, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2014
Hunt. Station..... Where the gangs now roam and 4 families live in a split level ranch home. Hey....didn't I see your mom and sister hanging out at the train station asking for dates?
PKdollarBills

New York, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2014
Yo mama wrote:
Hunt. Station..... Where the gangs now roam and 4 families live in a split level ranch home. Hey....didn't I see your mom and sister hanging out at the train station asking for dates?
I saw your mom and sister too at Walmart, there was only one person in front of me though! Inbred monkey!
PKdollarBills

New York, NY

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Northshore Earner wrote:
Mastic- where deadbeats live, get pregnant, arrested and then die! Long live Rednecks!
Ignorant, Drunken and Disorderly-adequate description of your local demographic?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#5 Sep 2, 2014
You find that every where drunk Moms & Dads even in Locus Vally or Greenwich CT. Or Southampton Or Huntington Station which is Gang Central.Si Senior North Shore Earner.
Bernie Lomax

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2014
Lol everyone else in the world has coffee sunday mornings, in mastic they have booze!

This dump has been - and will continue to be - the laughing stock of Long Island, forever.

Mastic is a toilet, and the people there are feces.
Joe Zedb

Ridgewood, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2014
Bernie Lomax wrote:
Lol everyone else in the world has coffee sunday mornings, in mastic they have booze!
This dump has been - and will continue to be - the laughing stock of Long Island, forever.
Mastic is a toilet, and the people there are feces.
Correct, they even have those hillbillies from Deliverance working at the Pathmark.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2014
Joe Zedb wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, they even have those hillbillies from Deliverance working at the Pathmark.
No thats Vilage Hall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
employee batered in village hall last week 4 hr wrong again 23
Issues With Mastic Beach 4 hr wrong again 105
Cody Ford Should Go 6 hr Question 55
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 14 hr Really Brady 114
Clare F. Rose Sat Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Sat Johnenewt1 1
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll Sat hodoo 29
Yaphank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web