Murder on Magnolia Drive

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Bedford Hills, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2011
I was just wondeing if we are ever going to hear about this poor girl again? Does anyone know what happend? Have there been any arrests made or updates on this case. Seems like theres always some kind of police activity on that block. Whats going on over there? In Nov. 2011 I herd there was an abduction on that block where marshalls were involved and a high speed chase down Magnolia drive and surrounding streets. Anyone know anything about that?
Vic Z

Sound Beach, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Me and Paul will solve this crime and make Mastic Beach a wholesome hamlet Yo!
Oh NO

Stratford, CT

#3 Jun 22, 2011
concerned renter wrote:
I was just wondeing if we are ever going to hear about this poor girl again? Does anyone know what happend? Have there been any arrests made or updates on this case. Seems like theres always some kind of police activity on that block. Whats going on over there? In Nov. 2011 I herd there was an abduction on that block where marshalls were involved and a high speed chase down Magnolia drive and surrounding streets. Anyone know anything about that?
Now we have a "concerned renter". I say you should move away. It is not safe to live here. And please get back to school because the words you used: wondeing, happend, theres, marshalls, and herd are all incorrectly spelled and or used.

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Thanks for the spell check! I have a BFA and made it through college with a 3.8 all while battling sever learning disability which effects my ability to spell correctly. We are moving thanks for the advice. We moved here 6 months ago from E.Islip we were in a jam and couldn't find a nice rental with a yard. I googled this area and had my doubts but the house was nice and the landlord seemed cool. He assured us the neighborhood was nice and the bad rap was all rumor. Biggest mistake of my life so far. So yes I'm a concerned renters. Now do you have any info on the two crimes I mentioned? If so let me know :)
Oh No

Stratford, CT

#5 Jun 23, 2011
concerned renter wrote:
Thanks for the spell check! I have a BFA and made it through college with a 3.8 all while battling sever learning disability which effects my ability to spell correctly. We are moving thanks for the advice. We moved here 6 months ago from E.Islip we were in a jam and couldn't find a nice rental with a yard. I googled this area and had my doubts but the house was nice and the landlord seemed cool. He assured us the neighborhood was nice and the bad rap was all rumor. Biggest mistake of my life so far. So yes I'm a concerned renters. Now do you have any info on the two crimes I mentioned? If so let me know :)
I have a HS diploma, and I doubt you hold a Bachelors Degree in anything except basket weaving. Did you mean "Affected" with respect to your learning disability?

Affect with an "a" means "to influence".

Sorry, I'm not buying your story. But I still say you should move if you are not happy. I'm staying because i am quite happy with my area.

Bronx, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Wow get over it! I don't need you to buy my story. What a loser troll. Hahaha get a life

Bronx, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>I have a HS diploma, and I doubt you hold a Bachelors Degree in anything except basket weaving. Did you mean "Affected" with respect to your learning disability?
Sorry, I'm not buying your story. But I still say you should move if you are not happy. I'm staying because i am quite happy with my area.
Wow your a real AH! It's people like you that make this area suck. Rude low class loser.

Bronx, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>I have a HS diploma, and I doubt you hold a Bachelors Degree in anything except basket weaving. Did you mean "Affected" with respect to your learning disability?
Ps your slipping you missed renters. Have you ever tryed to weave a basket? It's actually pretty hard to do. Hey maybe you can get a job as a proof reader to help you get off welfare. I'm not surprised you like your area.
Oh No

Stratford, CT

#9 Jun 23, 2011
concerned renter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps your slipping you missed renters. Have you ever tryed to weave a basket? It's actually pretty hard to do. Hey maybe you can get a job as a proof reader to help you get off welfare. I'm not surprised you like your area.
I Own my own waterfront house free and clear. Hey, why does your location say New Jersey? Maybe you are the troll.
And as to your renters comment, I don't dislike renters, because some people need to rent (like you). But, I don't like slumlords.

Bronx, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2011
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>I Own my own waterfront house free and clear. Hey, why does your location say New Jersey? Maybe you are the troll.
And as to your renters comment, I don't dislike renters, because some people need to rent (like you). But, I don't like slumlords.
Who said anything about slumlords? I don't know why my location says NJ nor do I care. Look pal I posted here with a valid question. Your the one trolling for a fight. Free and clear Hahaha that's a good one. If you own a home here you are far from free. Your pretty much stuck trapped screwed to be quite honest and well maybe that's why your so angry. Here's an idea put up or shut up. If you have nothing to add related to my question then move along. Why would you want to stir the pot. All I did was ask a question. I feel sorry for you. Good luck with your water front house. how's your property value working out for ya? Sucker!!!!
yeah right

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2011
concerned renter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about slumlords? I don't know why my location says NJ nor do I care. Look pal I posted here with a valid question. Your the one trolling for a fight. Free and clear Hahaha that's a good one. If you own a home here you are far from free. Your pretty much stuck trapped screwed to be quite honest and well maybe that's why your so angry. Here's an idea put up or shut up. If you have nothing to add related to my question then move along. Why would you want to stir the pot. All I did was ask a question. I feel sorry for you. Good luck with your water front house. how's your property value working out for ya? Sucker!!!!
So let me get his right... you moved from East Islip to Mastic Beach and you are concerned about crime?!?

The crime index of East Isip is 278 versus Mastic/Shirley area of 24. A crime index over 100 means more crime than the national average. A crime index less than 100 mean less crime than the national average. You're better of in the Mastic/Shirley area, but we would appreciate it if you leave.

Here's the link: http://www.homefacts.com/crime/New-York/Suffo...

Fort Lee, NJ

#12 Jun 23, 2011
Whatever your really a waste of time. I was looking for info on a girl who was murdered in your nice neighborhood. You missed the point or maybe you just don't care but I do and its sad. Have a nice life loser hope your not next! You said it best lock your doors your not safe here. Il pray for you and wish only good things to you. That's what you deserve.

Fort Lee, NJ

#13 Jun 23, 2011
Do me a favor check the property value of water front homes in East Islip !!! SUCKER!!!
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get his right... you moved from East Islip to Mastic Beach and you are concerned about crime?!?
The crime index of East Isip is 278 versus Mastic/Shirley area of 24. A crime index over 100 means more crime than the national average. A crime index less than 100 mean less crime than the national average. You're better of in the Mastic/Shirley area, but we would appreciate it if you leave.
Here's the link: http://www.homefacts.com/crime/New-York/Suffo...

Since: Apr 09

Yorktown Heights, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
concerned renter wrote:
Whatever your really a waste of time. I was looking for info on a girl who was murdered in your nice neighborhood. You missed the point or maybe you just don't care but I do and its sad. Have a nice life loser hope your not next! You said it best lock your doors your not safe here. Il pray for you and wish only good things to you. That's what you deserve.
"oH nO" is a butt head. She thinks she is the spelling police. They did arrest someone. It didnt make the papers. I have a relative on Magnolia and the other thing was a domestic dispute. As far as waterfront property in MB. I have driven down there and thank god I dont move closer to the water. Its the most rat infested, smelly, misquito infested water front area I've ever seen. Junk dumped all over. I dont blaim you for moving from East Islip or here. In six years I retire and Im out of this poor excuse for a village.

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Jun 23, 2011
Beach man THANK YOU!! My gosh what's with these people Hahaha completely uncalled for :) anyway so they did arrest someone. Do you have or can you get any other details on who was arresred or the relation if any to the victim? I live real close to that house and haven't been able to sleep since. Hey thanks for being a decent guy and giving me some answers. That was very nice.
Error Checker

Stratford, CT

#16 Jun 23, 2011
You meant to say YOU'RE, since the word 'your' has a different meaning. As in: Your B.S. is BS. And now you are posting from Westbury, a real nice place, except for New Castle.

I would love to have the name of the killer, but that info has not been disseminated.

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Jun 23, 2011
Error Checker wrote:
You meant to say YOU'RE, since the word 'your' has a different meaning. As in: Your B.S. is BS. And now you are posting from Westbury, a real nice place, except for New Castle.
I would love to have the name of the killer, but that info has not been disseminated.
It's a BFA not a BS. As if I really care what you think. I can't spell and you can't read. Next....

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Error Checker wrote:
Did it ever occur to you I might not want creeps like you to know where I'm from. Buncha freaks out here.
The only error here is people with bad energy and insults. Pick a fight somewhere else. Check out

Since: Apr 09

Yorktown Heights, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2011
My inlaw knows who was arrested. Im not sure. I think he said the boyfriend. Of course it was drug related though she was not into drugs. A real shame. She was a very pretty girl.
On another note. I was waiting for the arrest of the Medford murders and was cringing with the thought that it may be someone from MB. Now I wait for some idiot from Patchogue to put down MB so I can rub his nose in it.

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Jun 23, 2011
Beach Man wrote:
My inlaw knows who was arrested. Im not sure. I think he said the boyfriend. Of course it was drug related though she was not into drugs. A real shame. She was a very pretty girl.
On another note. I was waiting for the arrest of the Medford murders and was cringing with the thought that it may be someone from MB. Now I wait for some idiot from Patchogue to put down MB so I can rub his nose in it.
I herd her boyfriend was already in jail. The medford murders are so sad. That AH could have gotten those drugs with out killing anyone.
In my org. Post I was scared to say this but I actually live on magnolia. I'm really freaked out with all this. I had talked to that girl twice. She seemed normal and nice. I feel bad while I slept she was being killed. As for all the haters who posted here well whatever stop attacking people. It's so five minutes ago lol I mean really people like that is what's wrong with the world today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBPOA Law suit 2 hr Here we go again 94
Sewer Systems 2 hr Here we go again 11
Merry Christmas 2 hr Here we go again 2
Building 8 hr Question 3
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Lou 336
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Dec 22 LibertyTreeBud 4
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton Dec 21 Henu 6

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match