District Offers Free Lube Jobe's

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

mugsy

Shirley, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2013
A spokesperson from the DA's office told reporters yesterday that the District Attorney has made an unprecedented offer to the officials of the village of Mastic Beach.
Mayor Bill Biondi,Deputy Mayor Gary (Boom Boom) Stiriz abd the three village trustees have been offered the opportunity to have a professional lube jobe befor intering thr system.
The spokesperson said the reason for this unprecedented offer was simply that the inmates at the Riverhead Jailhave heard rumors of impending indictments for the village offcials' and some of them really have big crushes on some of them.
It seems that Bill and "Boom Boom" are the fave poster boys.One of the inmates was heard to say."Dat Gary gots a mighty sweeet Booooooootaaaaaaa.Noimsayin,um m ya I gona date dat Gary.Hegoneaget some Boom Boom.
A deep Barry White sounding voice drifted from far down the hall said Ummmmmm I Woont Billll.
The spokesman said the lube jobe will be preformed by Unicorn Motors on Neighborhood Rd. in Mastic Beach free of charge.
Love is in the air
mugsy

Shirley, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2013
A spokesperson from the DA's office told reporters yesterday that the District Attorney has made an unprecedented offer to the officials of the village of Mastic Beach.
Mayor Bill Biondi,Deputy Mayor Gary (Boom Boom) Stiriz and the three village trustees have been offered the opportunity to have a professional lube jobe befor intering thr system.
The spokesperson said the reason for this unprecedented offer was simply that the inmates at the Riverhead Jailhave heard rumors of impending indictments for the village offcials' and some of them have really big crushes on some of them.
It seems that Bill and "Boom Boom" are the fave poster boys.One of the inmates was heard to say."Dat Gary gots a mighty sweeet Booooooootaaaaaaa.Noimsayin,um m ya I gona date dat Gary.Hegoneaget some Boom Boom.
A deep Barry White sounding voice drifted from far down the hall said Ummmmmm I Woont Billll.
The spokesman said the lube jobe will be preformed by Unicorn Motors on Neighborhood Rd. in Mastic Beach free of charge.
Love is in the air. Oh ya
jared

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2013
YAHOO KEEP DREAMING you are probably having a homosexual fanticy of your own GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
You got to be kidding

Manorville, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
mugsy wrote:
Mayor Bill Biondi,Deputy Mayor Gary (Boom Boom) Stiriz abd the three village trustees have been offered the opportunity to have a professional lube jobe befor intering thr system.
The spokesperson said the reason for this unprecedented offer was simply that the inmates at the Riverhead Jailhave heard rumors of impending indictments for the village offcials' and some of them really have big crushes on some of them.
Love is in the air
Your Grammar and spelling say enough about you.

The village may be crooks but you are an ass!
muckety muck

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Jarid & Yo got to be kiddin. I tout ol Mugee der was qoite articaleat.Dat mean a good speaka dummys.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2013
My mom will give you a lube job. Yo! And she will pay YOU! Yo! Yo!
cornball motors

Shirley, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2013
mugsy wrote:
Mayor Bill Biondi,Deputy Mayor Gary (Boom Boom) Stiriz and the three village trustees have been offered the opportunity to have a professional lube jobe befor intering thr system.
The spokesperson said the reason for this unprecedented offer was simply that the inmates at the Riverhead Jailhave heard rumors of impending indictments for the village offcials' and some of them have really big crushes on some of them.
Love is in the air. Oh ya
So that's why we have not seen Gary around...makes sense now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 5 hr Henu 6
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 5 hr Beach Man 3
MBPOA Law suit 6 hr Really Brady 84
Race War 18 hr mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match