Selling Out

Mastic, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2014
From Maura and Bruce's Facebook page:

"PARTNER WITH LANDLORDS TO CHANGE THE RENTAL MARKET:
The key to changing the social/economic make-up of Mastic Beach
is the ability of the village to become willing partners with
landlords."

This is their real campaign goal. Sell out to the landlords. How about telling the landlords to follow our codes and maintain their properties like they should? This village doesn't need their landlord friendly ideas. This village doesn't need two candidates like Bruce and Maura. Send them packing!

Don't ever forget - Maura Spery was fined for not having a rental permit on her Cranberry Drive house. Her tenant was doing illegal car repairs on the front lawn as she fought against the village in 2010. All while she was happily depositing County rent checks in her bank account!
Changed My Mind

Mastic, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2014
I thought they were for helping homeowners. We don't need to work with landlords. I wanted some new ideas in Village hall, but not this crap.
Delinquent Taxes

Mastic, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Changed My Mind wrote:
I thought they were for helping homeowners. We don't need to work with landlords. I wanted some new ideas in Village hall, but not this crap.
I fully agree! Check out the South Shore Press. They have a list of village properties that are delinquent on their property taxes.

Look at all the real estate companies and corporations that are on the list. Maybe before Bruce and Maura start cozying up to them, they can get them to pay their property taxes!

We don't need boarding house trustees. Vote NO to Bruce and Maura!
Thank Tou

Stamford, CT

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Delinquent Taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree! Check out the South Shore Press. They have a list of village properties that are delinquent on their property taxes.
Look at all the real estate companies and corporations that are on the list. Maybe before Bruce and Maura start cozying up to them, they can get them to pay their property taxes!
We don't need boarding house trustees. Vote NO to Bruce and Maura!
Wow, everyone on here says the village is going to raise taxes if Maura and Bruce get elected. that would be a big mistake.
Delinquent Taxes

Mastic, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Thank Tou wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, everyone on here says the village is going to raise taxes if Maura and Bruce get elected. that would be a big mistake.
That's their hidden agenda. Increase spending and force the raising of taxes in order to convince residents to disolve the village.

They both hate the village and were against its formation. They can not be trusted.

They are both absentee landlords and Maura hates government. She has been fined for no rental permit and has threatened to sue the village.

She and Bruce will destroy the village from the inside if they get elected.
barnyardpimp

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2014
She is a liar, and has commited insurance fraud. Shes all about what she can gain. She doesn't care about anything or anyone besides herself! I know that from dealing with her. Don't vote for her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 4 hr Hahaha 50
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) 23 hr Bruce is dangerous 8
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Fri nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Thu sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages