First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pondering2013

Mastic, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I noticed the for sale sign is off the hardware store building. Has it been sold? If so, does anyone know what is going in there?
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Ye olde crack pipe shoppe Yo!
MasticScum

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Probably another fast food joint. Mastic people are the trashiest on earth - here's proof: Nowhere else in the world to property values decline the closer you get to the ocean - just mastic!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Probably another fast food joint. Mastic people are the trashiest on earth - here's proof: Nowhere else in the world to property values decline the closer you get to the ocean - just mastic!
Spoken by someone who hides his location. Actually, it is just the opposite. MBV homes in the flood zone will be enriched by Mastic Beach Rising grants of up to $120,000 to elevate homes above the flood zone. This will beautify those homes, and increase their values. It's people like you who try to devalue the area.
MasticScum

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Doesn't matter how much money gets put in. You actually have people from patchogue laughing at what a hell hole you live in.

You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k. Is that because it's so wonderful?

You are a defensive scumbag, just admit you live in a dump.

Also, google what Julianne Moore said about your oceanfront paradise.

Pu$$y
not MB

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Doesn't matter how much money gets put in. You actually have people from patchogue laughing at what a hell hole you live in.
You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k. Is that because it's so wonderful?
Pu$$y
Ms. Moore's comments are about Shirley, not Mastic Beach.
grim yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Pu$$y
she was only in shirley for what, and hour? patchogue has more psychos living on the street and next to the train tracks than mastic.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Julianne Moore is an a**! Who else would be parked in the parking lot next to Taco Bell and not be able to see it? On top of that she then took her children and ran across Wm. Floyd Pkwy to go to KFC. She is a moron.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#9 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Pu$$y
Angry much ? Fact is MB shrugged off attitudes such as yours years ago as meaningless. I guess you didn't get the memo.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Pu$$y
Here is a quote from your first post:

Nowhere else in the world to property values decline the closer you get to the ocean - just mastic!

Here is a quote from this post:

You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k.

"To property values?"
"Can but a house?"

Thank GOD a no spelling fool like you doesn't live among us educated Mastic/Mastic Beach folks. Good thing you keep your whereabouts hidden so YOUR town doesn't see what a fool you are!
DUH!

Bbbwawawhahahahaha
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#11 Nov 23, 2013
To MasticScum:

Who's the scumbag now? LMFAO!!
Badtothebone

West Babylon, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2013
I enjoy the company of large black men.
MasticScum

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2013
Wow, it only took you one week to find a spelling error I didn't care enough to fix. You really earned that GED. Is your blue collar keeping you warm, pauper?

Mastic losers will continue to be clueless emperors without clothes, as the rest of the island knows they are the same as shirley losers.

The prices there will never recover, crack houses in wyandanch are worth more than beach houses in mastic.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Wow, it only took you one week to find a spelling error I didn't care enough to fix. You really earned that GED. Is your blue collar keeping you warm, pauper?
Mastic losers will continue to be clueless emperors without clothes, as the rest of the island knows they are the same as shirley losers.
The prices there will never recover, crack houses in wyandanch are worth more than beach houses in mastic.
Do you even know there are two towns, one is called Mastic, a hamlet which is separate and distinct from The Incorporated Village of Mastic Beach? You have no idea of the wonderful people who reside in either place. All you do is spew your bias, all the while thinking you are better than we.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#15 Nov 26, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
It took me a week to stop laughing at a moron who runs his big mouth and can't spell. Now it's going to take me another week to stop laughing because you don't start Mastic, Shirley, and Wyandanch with capital letters. Are you stupid or don't you know where the shift key is? Come on now be honest or don't you have the balls to admit it? Are you trying to insinuate you're a "white" collar and spell like this? Hahahahahaha Duh!
Pondering2013

Mastic, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2013
LMAO! Did anyone even read the original post? This topix site is too damn funny!!!
Just Brady

Shirley, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2013
The owner of Smitty's property believed the location would be the village Hwy dept. I guess the village wasn't looking for a building that was overpriced and full of asbestos. So now he wants a gas station with a diner. Really? Another gas station and the back of the property is residential.
good idea

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Just Brady wrote:
The owner of Smitty's property believed the location would be the village Hwy dept. I guess the village wasn't looking for a building that was overpriced and full of asbestos. So now he wants a gas station with a diner. Really? Another gas station and the back of the property is residential.
A diner would be good. I miss the Windmill.
good idea

Mastic Beach, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2013
Realy Brady wrote:
Go Stuff It
Stuff it yourself, twice.
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#21 Dec 2, 2013
I stuffed it, vic loved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Frigginahole 2 hr hodoo 1
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 10 hr moriches grandma 4
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... 13 hr hodoo 54
road work 13 hr hodoo 40
Is Brady Barby 13 hr hodoo 36
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Mon Cantor 1
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Sun msxis 1

Coastal Flood Statement for Suffolk County was issued at January 27 at 6:20AM EST

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty