Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#24 Apr 5, 2014
Me and mom call ourselves the Aristocrats
Sign fine

Mastic, NY

#25 Apr 5, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, maybe they should double the fines! They should start with a $10,000 fine for building an illegal shed.
Yes, and they should be fined for that sign in front of the illegal shack. I'll bet they never applied for a permit for that either.

What a joke. Naming the marina after the person responsible for the illegal shack and the dilapidated condition of the marinas.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#26 Apr 5, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought about this. Can anyone just say they are a poliical party and solicit funds? To become a legitimate party do they have to register with the State or something?
This is something that should be looked into because perhaps none of the candidates had the right to ask for donations.
Me and mom call ourselves the Aristocrats
Haha

Stamford, CT

#27 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, maybe they should double the fines! They should start with a $10,000 fine for building an illegal shed.
maybe they can charge the residents per pound. At two bucks a pound, You alone would fetch a few grand.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#28 Apr 6, 2014
Sign fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they should be fined for that sign in front of the illegal shack. I'll bet they never applied for a permit for that either.
What a joke. Naming the marina after the person responsible for the illegal shack and the dilapidated condition of the marinas.
and THERES the grudge that brought you the village folks!
That's all this was, a few idiots pissed at the POA and now we have a village run by dumbasses.
Well,until next year anyways.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 6, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they can charge the residents per pound. At two bucks a pound, You alone would fetch a few grand.
You are again making assumptions about my state of fitness and are projecting your own insecurities upon others. I am not FAT, Bleached Blonde, I am a non-smoker of anything, and I am not hopelessly in debt.

Location hidden

#30 Apr 6, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>and THERES the grudge that brought you the village folks!
That's all this was, a few idiots pissed at the POA and now we have a village run by dumbasses.
Well,until next year anyways.
FOIL my weight.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#31 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are again making assumptions about my state of fitness and are projecting your own insecurities upon others. I am not FAT, Bleached Blonde, I am a non-smoker of anything, and I am not hopelessly in debt.
no one cares fatty.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#32 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>FOIL my weight.
your head needs a new layer of FOIL fatty.
Evan CornHolio

Savannah, GA

#33 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am a non-smoker of anything
what about that time you were in the room alone with Bill, Gary, and Victor; and you smoked all of their poles?

Location hidden

#34 Apr 6, 2014
Evan CornHolio wrote:
<quoted text>what about that time you were in the room alone with Bill, Gary, and Victor; and you smoked all of their poles?
You sure contribute a lot to these threads. Smoke sand.
confused

Bronx, NY

#35 Apr 6, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ticket given to a vehicle or traffic offense by the SCPD in the Village is handled in Village court.
but, you can ask for your ticket to be heard outside of the village
confused

Bronx, NY

#36 Apr 6, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought about this. Can anyone just say they are a poliical party and solicit funds? To become a legitimate party do they have to register with the State or something?
This is something that should be looked into because perhaps none of the candidates had the right to ask for donations.
wa wa wa, crying because your candidates lost. oh, well, better luck next time. the election is over. stop trying to make time go backwards.
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#37 Apr 6, 2014
Sign fine wrote:
<quoted text>
private property can have signs on it. you should read your codes. besides, the knights of columbus made that sign and give it to the mbpoa. i guess you don't like knights eigher

Location hidden

#38 Apr 6, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>private property can have signs on it. you should read your codes. besides, the knights of columbus made that sign and give it to the mbpoa. i guess you don't like knights eigher
Wrong! Section 530-12-3 does not have a private property exception. But, that can be another item for the new zombies to tackle once they are sworn in.
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#39 Apr 6, 2014
you really can't read. it clearly states that memorial signs are not required to get a permit. you are simply trying to stir the sh...t again
Haha

Stamford, CT

#41 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! Section 530-12-3 does not have a private property exception. But, that can be another item for the new zombies to tackle once they are sworn in.
with every thing wrong in MB and your biggest gripe is a shack and a sign? That's pretty pathetic. Let's not fill in the crater in the middle of Rivera that the town did for us every year, but let's bitch about a sign. You people suck to no end.
yayyy

Mastic, NY

#42 Apr 6, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
you really can't read. it clearly states that memorial signs are not required to get a permit. you are simply trying to stir the sh...t again
I'm memorializing my Grandpa by putting a sign on my front lawn.

Location hidden

#43 Apr 7, 2014
yayyy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm memorializing my Grandpa by putting a sign on my front lawn.
There is no permit required for a For Sale sign.....just sayin!
yayyy

Mastic, NY

#44 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>There is no permit required for a For Sale sign.....just sayin!
You tellin me to move? You'd miss me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 3 hr Next Mayor 242
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... 4 hr 11951 Rat Dog 48
KKK Ignorance Thu We are ESM 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sep 28 Dantheman 448
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Jun '16 Special ED 46
News Trump's Patchogue visit had no arrests, inciden... Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Oct '15 Linda is stupid 14

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages