Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying that god DID make junk? like i said before, please get help
Why blaspheme? Don't bring God (he likes his name to be capitalized when it is invoked) into this ridiculous waste of time.
hahaha

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why blaspheme? Don't bring God (he likes his name to be capitalized when it is invoked) into this ridiculous waste of time.
Why, even Maura prays to God. That email that she put out about her prayers to God was the most sickening, insincere, crock of sh** I've ever seen. That girl can't stop lying.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why blaspheme? Don't bring God (he likes his name to be capitalized when it is invoked) into this ridiculous waste of time.
oh? You've spoken to god? He likes his name capitalized does he? Well...he's a she, so......
Liar, liar.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, even Maura prays to God. That email that she put out about her prayers to God was the most sickening, insincere, crock of sh** I've ever seen. That girl can't stop lying.
so you know everyone's beliefs and whether they "believe" in god or not? You people are UNBELIEVABLE!!
Devine Intervention

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>oh? You've spoken to god? He likes his name capitalized does he? Well...he's a she, so......
Liar, liar.
"Our FATHER, who art in heaven..."
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Devine Intervention wrote:
<quoted text>"Our FATHER, who art in heaven..."
and if you believe that, you must believe that all MEN are created equal. But only MEN, not women? Good to know. Women don't exist in you world.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>and if you believe that, you must believe that all MEN are created equal. But only MEN, not women? Good to know. Women don't exist in you world.
You are quoting from the Declaration of Independence, not the Bible.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are quoting from the Declaration of Independence, not the Bible.
wow, really? Huh, always get those two confused! I guess the only response I can give is...well DUHHH!

But seriously, what else can Maura do for you to make your little life easier? You want her to record the meeting we know because none of the other will and the village won't, so what else would you like? Car washed? House vacuumed? Has Gail come by to wash your window yet?
You're a joke Babs. Before you ask Maura to record everything for you, ask your VILLAGE who was paid to do it. Remember, the village doesn't like volunteers, they need to pay their family first.
hahaha

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>so you know everyone's beliefs and whether they "believe" in god or not? You people are UNBELIEVABLE!!
Don't bogart that joint my friend.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bogart that joint my friend.
that's all you have? First you make a comment about someone's beliefs, when you're called on it, you pull the "joint" line? Ok.
This is why the village sucks. It's people like you who feel the need to tells others how to live and what to believe.
To bad no one is listening to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>wow, really? Huh, always get those two confused! I guess the only response I can give is...well DUHHH!
But seriously, what else can Maura do for you to make your little life easier? You want her to record the meeting we know because none of the other will and the village won't, so what else would you like? Car washed? House vacuumed? Has Gail come by to wash your window yet?
You're a joke Babs. Before you ask Maura to record everything for you, ask your VILLAGE who was paid to do it. Remember, the village doesn't like volunteers, they need to pay their family first.
I am not Barbara, but I will tell you what I want from Maura....nothing. And I expect that Maura will waive the stipend in the unlikely event that she actually wins the election. Why should she? Well, she was a vocal opponent of the stipend and there already was a precedent for a trustee not accepting it.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Nepotism.
If you're for Gail and Bob, you are for nepotism.
Please, go take a look at the village roster and see how many last names are the same. The results will surprise you.(Or not if you work for the village)
hahaha

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>that's all you have? First you make a comment about someone's beliefs, when you're called on it, you pull the "joint" line? Ok.
This is why the village sucks. It's people like you who feel the need to tells others how to live and what to believe.
To bad no one is listening to you.
You're an id!ot.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an id!ot.
that's it? Ooooooooooooooo, burn! I'm wounded! What a loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Maura and Bruce want to tax you out of your homes. They want to make MBV become a summer rental party house community. They are against the village's efforts to tear down dilapidated houses. They don't want the ambulance company to move to larger headquarters on Neighborhood Rd. Neither one supported the village and they want to destroy it from within.

On March 18th, vote for the people who want to make MBV better. Every vote counts. If you don't vote, you will be letting a great opportunity pass.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
Maura and Bruce want to tax you out of your homes. They want to make MBV become a summer rental party house community. They are against the village's efforts to tear down dilapidated houses. They don't want the ambulance company to move to larger headquarters on Neighborhood Rd. Neither one supported the village and they want to destroy it from within.
On March 18th, vote for the people who want to make MBV better. Every vote counts. If you don't vote, you will be letting a great opportunity pass.
Gail and Bob want to continue to hire their family members over qualified people. Gail and Bob HAVE hired family members over more qualified individuals.
Gail and Bob refuse to video the meeting and share them public. Why else do they hold public meeting and work shops at 5:00 when everyone is at work?
A vote for Gail and Bob is a vote for a closed government "for their family, by their family"!
Brady's right, don't waste your vote on nepotism and closed door government!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>Gail and Bob want to continue to hire their family members over qualified people. Gail and Bob HAVE hired family members over more qualified individuals.
Gail and Bob refuse to video the meeting and share them public. Why else do they hold public meeting and work shops at 5:00 when everyone is at work?
A vote for Gail and Bob is a vote for a closed government "for their family, by their family"!
I am flattered you agree with me that every vote is important, but I don't like to be misquoted or imply I agree with your description of closed door government.
Not Really

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>Gail and Bob want to continue to hire their family members over qualified people. Gail and Bob HAVE hired family members over more qualified individuals.
I have checked and neither Gail or Bob have any relatives working for the village. Gail's husband has worked on the Village Newsletter as a volunteer no salary or payment was ever exchanged he did the work for FREE, which is something he did for free for the MBPOA and Osprey Pointe as well. And by the way I doubt you could find anyone more qualified to do the newsletter at any price.

Once again, just because you say it doesn't make it so.

It is time to come up with something new to try to convince us that they are corrupt so far you have not proven a thing except that you are an idiot, and so are the people you are supporting.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked and neither Gail or Bob have any relatives working for the village. Gail's husband has worked on the Village Newsletter as a volunteer no salary or payment was ever exchanged he did the work for FREE, which is something he did for free for the MBPOA and Osprey Pointe as well. And by the way I doubt you could find anyone more qualified to do the newsletter at any price.
Once again, just because you say it doesn't make it so.
It is time to come up with something new to try to convince us that they are corrupt so far you have not proven a thing except that you are an idiot, and so are the people you are supporting.
which newsletter? Because the last 3 have been crap. Did he "design" the one that bashed the MBPOA for 4 pages? That was a really informative "village" newsletter. And why is the budget so high if it's done for free and we get one a year? What a waste of money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

So, when someone challenges the LIE that Bob and Gail hired family members with the truth that there are in fact none of their family members on the payroll, the poster changes direction to the MBPOA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yaphank Discussions

Search the Yaphank Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 14 min Sals Big Sister 128
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,344
cam slave wanted 3 hr ben 24
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 8 hr Incompetence 34
Waterfront Planning Survey 10 hr wake up 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 22 hr Bernard colletti 49
•••
•••

Yaphank News Video

•••
•••

Yaphank Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE