Mastic Beach Village Being Investigated by Police

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Col

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Think first wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Tom Fox, he seem to really care about the future of this village, but never kid yourself about Maura Spery...she is a slumlord and lives in a house that has no CO, multiple violations and cares about herself. She has never done a damn thing for Mastic Beach. Her big campaign to clean up the village is so she will finally have something to run on for trustee in March. She is a village hater and will do whatever she can to destroy what so many have worked for.
I agree with what you have said about MS. She is a slumlord. I have personal experience with that. She is out for money. She is greedy and a huge liar! Her house,that she lives in, is disgusting. And she uses her gay status as a way to get sympathy. She is as corrupt as they come. Trust me...I have nothing to gain by it!
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Col wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you have said about MS. She is a slumlord. I have personal experience with that. She is out for money. She is greedy and a huge liar! Her house,that she lives in, is disgusting. And she uses her gay status as a way to get sympathy. She is as corrupt as they come. Trust me...I have nothing to gain by it!
you have personal experience with her being a slumlord? really? did you rent from her? or are you just a hater with nothing better to do than dredge up old posts. it seems like every time someone says something negative about the village people try to confuse the issue by making new slanderous allegations about maura or kevin or the property owners.

just wondering...how is that investigation going? did the police return the stuff to the village yet? or are they still whining and complaining?
not happening

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

confused wrote:
<quoted text>you have personal experience with her being a slumlord? really? did you rent from her? or are you just a hater with nothing better to do than dredge up old posts. it seems like every time someone says something negative about the village people try to confuse the issue by making new slanderous allegations about maura or kevin or the property owners.
just wondering...how is that investigation going? did the police return the stuff to the village yet? or are they still whining and complaining?
My guess is "whining and complaining".
Garys Dong

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary has the biggest rig I've ever seen! He's hung like a horse!
Aware

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Feb 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

one homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
they had this problem in patchogue. it wound up costing over 3 million to fix it. way to go village.(read: sarcasm)
The "Village" hired their families for everything. Every employee that was hired should be checked. Worked the polls with these people they all were so happy to give their family jobs... 600$$ a year in taxes and all we have is code enforced new rules to make it harder for us to live and don't forget your fancy new wood pole signs on roads that already have signs. This village is a joke on our dime
True story

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Feb 12, 2014
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Your taxes went down not up , and the services are better, and they have just begun . You have to give it time , we were going nowhere with brookhaven and you have 85 yrs. Of the mbpoa selling out your town , have faith
Bla bla bla

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Feb 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

True story wrote:
Your taxes went down not up , and the services are better, and they have just begun . You have to give it time , we were going nowhere with brookhaven and you have 85 yrs. Of the mbpoa selling out your town , have faith
yes. Blame the POA once again. Services are better? Stop buying the crack on neighborhood rd. every thing is worse. Awww, never mind, you're one of those brainwashed yes man.
Vote out the bums.
True story

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Feb 12, 2014
 
The bums are running
True story

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Feb 12, 2014
 
You know maura , Frank , bruce , and paul
Evan Poetico

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Feb 12, 2014
 
There was a young man from Devizes,
Whose balls were of various sizes.
One was so small,
It was hardly a ball.
The other was so large it won prizes.Yo! 6911
Evan Poetico

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Feb 17, 2014
 
One day while rolling a blunt
My mom showed me her fat c/unt
I got an erection
And used no protection
And banged her with my little stump Yo!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Evan Poetico wrote:
One day while rolling a blunt
My mom showed me her fat c/unt
I got an erection
And used no protection
And banged her with my little stump Yo!


Aaaaaahahahahahahaha someone else knows you and your mom, Evan! Bbbwhahahaha
john wayne

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Mar 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mastic beach......the wild west

actually the FIRE DEPT CONTOLS AND RUNS MASTIC BEACH

THE REAL GESTAPO
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Mar 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Badtothebone a man child of Mastic thought the concept of gay marriage fantastic When he got home daddy gave him the bone and now his colon is spastic

“starting to wake up”

Since: Apr 09

brookhaven ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Mar 8, 2014
 
one homeowner wrote:
Apparently, MBV isn't doing everything strictly legally in the village. They have "deputized" (read letting them carry guns) code enforcement. They have also stepped on the toes of the 7th precinct by getting Sheriffs to give traffic tickets in MBV. I probably wouldn't mind a bigger presence of police for crime, but to get them down here for traffic is just to make money for the village. The Sheriffs are apparently screwing up ongoing investigations.
Residential Crime is up 30 percent and MBV is concentrating on TRAFFIC VIOLATORS. Wh at's wrong with this picture?
its mastic beach becoming at village didnt change the nature of the town
What

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Mar 8, 2014
 
What is your point? The village didn't fix everything in just 3 years?
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What wrote:
What is your point? The village didn't fix everything in just 3 years?
but I was promised they could! Was I lied to? Please tell me I didn't vote for a crap pile of lies!?!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>but I was promised they could! Was I lied to? Please tell me I didn't vote for a crap pile of lies!?!
you know you didn't vote for the village! now who's lying? There was no expectation that all would be fixed in 3 years, but that's what you want people to believe was "promised". Why don't you ask that question at the meet the candidates night? You do know how to email I hope.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text> you know you didn't vote for the village! now who's lying? There was no expectation that all would be fixed in 3 years, but that's what you want people to believe was "promised". Why don't you ask that question at the meet the candidates night? You do know how to email I hope.
but we were promised!!!! Really. We were!
Oh well. I guess I'll vote for the only candidates that promised to be open and honest. We we offered a transparent government, and we didn't get one. Maybe we'll get one with this election.
I hope you can show up to vote. And I hope you vote for Maura and Bruce. The only HONEST candidates.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>but we were promised!!!! Really. We were!
Oh well. I guess I'll vote for the only candidates that promised to be open and honest. We we offered a transparent government, and we didn't get one. Maybe we'll get one with this election.
I hope you can show up to vote. And I hope you vote for Maura and Bruce. The only HONEST candidates.
Of all the 6 candidates, I guarantee I will not be voting for Bruce or Maura. You should ask the candidate who you claimed made the promise next Wednesday night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yaphank Discussions

Search the Yaphank Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the Issues with MBV Facebook Page 3 hr Hey Issues 89
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 3 hr Naw 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Poor for ever 6,192
MBV to Honor Evan Politico 4 hr Badtothebones Mom 26
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr positronium 6,290
We the People Sat To Maura 6
Question Sat MB Resident 3
•••
•••

Yaphank News Video

•••
•••

Yaphank Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••