Tri Hamlet Community Day Celebration
Yes

Mastic, NY

#61 Mar 23, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>blame the MBVEC and the vision team then. They caused the divide, no one else.
I am not blaming the MBVEC, you are. Another example of the insane that live here, you are. I thought you nuts were on a break or something?
Huh

Stamford, CT

#62 Mar 24, 2014
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad about Bruce and Maura, you're just nuts. You have no clue about what I can handle. Something is MY fault? OK, genius, keep spewing.
whatever "genius". More like Dumas, I'm done with you. You're upset that Bruce and Maura won. You feel the voters were wrong. Well, deal with it, I don't give a sh!t what you think or do.
Huh

Stamford, CT

#63 Mar 24, 2014
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not blaming the MBVEC, you are. Another example of the insane that live here, you are. I thought you nuts were on a break or something?
who are you, Yoda?
'Full of sh!t, you are'
'the people have spoke, deal with it now you must'
And oh yeah, Bruce and Maura won. Let's see if your tiny, feeble brain can handle that without imploding.
Yoda

Mastic, NY

#64 Mar 24, 2014
Give a sh!t, you do, or you wouldn't respond. You want Yoda? Then Yoda, you get. Done with me, you are not! You will never be done! Beware the Dark Side. It is strong with that one!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#65 Mar 24, 2014
Hey Yoda we know about the dark side they have been in power for three years. But Luke Skywalker and princes Laya just landed on the death star.And Jaba the Gary, Bill,Vader and the other one whats to be a Judge. Are about to get a light saber Dee Nuttin.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#66 Mar 24, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Hey Yoda we know about the dark side they have been in power for three years. But Luke Skywalker and princes Laya just landed on the death star.And Jaba the Gary, Bill,Vader and the other one whats to be a Judge. Are about to get a light saber Dee Nuttin.
Your level of hostility is unbelievable. I can't wait for the swearing in ceremony. Obviously, I can't start chastising them until they officially take office.

Dee nuttin. Cutting off the balls! You are not a man, you have to be a woman, but the kind who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#67 Mar 24, 2014
I gotz dat manz meatz in my shortz Yo!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#68 Mar 24, 2014
Hey MB Lover it's always a carnival in Mastic Beach. All the events were great except(those in Mastic Beach ) which looked like a dump as usual. The only thing that was good was the elderly man dressed up in Revolutionary War Cloths. the rest of it sucked big time.Another Garypaloser

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#69 Mar 24, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Hey MB Lover it's always a carnival in Mastic Beach. All the events were great except(those in Mastic Beach ) which looked like a dump as usual. The only thing that was good was the elderly man dressed up in Revolutionary War Cloths. the rest of it sucked big time.Another Garypaloser
Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
hello

Mastic, NY

#70 Mar 24, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Hey MB Lover it's always a carnival in Mastic Beach. All the events were great except(those in Mastic Beach ) which looked like a dump as usual. The only thing that was good was the elderly man dressed up in Revolutionary War Cloths. the rest of it sucked big time.Another Garypaloser
bow wow
Yoda

Mastic, NY

#71 Mar 24, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Hey Yoda we know about the dark side they have been in power for three years. But Luke Skywalker and princes Laya just landed on the death star.And Jaba the Gary, Bill,Vader and the other one whats to be a Judge. Are about to get a light saber Dee Nuttin.
May the Force be with them! But, you have much anger. Gooooood, gooooood.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72 Mar 24, 2014
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
bow wow
I think we're on the same page!
Evan Poetico

Bronx, NY

#73 Mar 24, 2014
In dat Tri Hamlet peeps sure are poor gotz chased by a pitbull Police at my door Yo ! Walkin down Orchard minding my biz got splashed by a sex offender who wuz taking a wiz Yo! Smoked that crackz and feelin kinda good 8 black crips chased me round the hood Yo !
hahaha

Mastic, NY

#74 Mar 24, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Your level of hostility is unbelievable. I can't wait for the swearing in ceremony. Obviously, I can't start chastising them until they officially take office.
Dee nuttin. Cutting off the balls! You are not a man, you have to be a woman, but the kind who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
This is not the first time hoodo has shown phallus issues. Watch out guys, dee nuttin psycho on the loose.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#75 Mar 25, 2014
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the first time hoodo has shown phallus issues. Watch out guys, dee nuttin psycho on the loose.
Let's look at this poster logicly. She has made various comments no guy would, including the last one (dee nuttin) which implys castration. She claims to be a senior male with a good pension and social security. She claims that she supported the incorporation but she is lying (She wasn't even here in 2009 when the village was being started).

Now let's get a little personal. This business is on Neighborhood Rd. The business is owned by a woman who does not live in MB or own property. She rents her business location. She "LIKES" everything on the Issues with MB facebook page that is anti village. The last clue is up to her...
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#76 Mar 25, 2014
hahah dee balls is not dee phallus dee phallus hangs out wit dee balls but sometimes he rises about dee situation.
Yes

Stamford, CT

#77 Mar 25, 2014
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
bow wow
Bingo
dunno

Mastic, NY

#78 Mar 26, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's look at this poster logicly. She has made various comments no guy would, including the last one (dee nuttin) which implys castration. She claims to be a senior male with a good pension and social security. She claims that she supported the incorporation but she is lying (She wasn't even here in 2009 when the village was being started).
Now let's get a little personal. This business is on Neighborhood Rd. The business is owned by a woman who does not live in MB or own property. She rents her business location. She "LIKES" everything on the Issues with MB facebook page that is anti village. The last clue is up to her...
it's a very angry man with inadequacy issues, you know who it is. don't post it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#79 Mar 26, 2014
dunno wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a very angry man with inadequacy issues, you know who it is. don't post it.
Nice try attempting to divert the hoodo idenity. There is no guy who talks that way. It is an extremely angry chick. And I think the person is obvious.
dunno

Mastic, NY

#80 Mar 26, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try attempting to divert the hoodo idenity. There is no guy who talks that way. It is an extremely angry chick. And I think the person is obvious.
There is a guy. It's either one or the other, both very angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 17 min Really Brady 60
mastic village being dissolved 22 hr Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Sat Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages