What happened to Hoodo?

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Did Hoodo drop off the face of the earth? She or he has not been on Topix defending Marua for several days now. I wonder what that means?
Just a Coincidence

Mastic, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Maura on Issues with Mastic Beach:

Our desk top crashed so it will take me until the end of the weekend or maybe Monday to get it up on the website as my partner is the IT person and she is visiting her parent until Monday. Sorry I am IT inept. Yesterday at 9:13am

Everybody needs a vacation. Maybe hoodo is visiting her parents, too. I heard she is very close to daddo and momdo.
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2014
Just a Coincidence wrote:
Maura on Issues with Mastic Beach:
Our desk top crashed so it will take me until the end of the weekend or maybe Monday to get it up on the website as my partner is the IT person and she is visiting her parent until Monday. Sorry I am IT inept. Yesterday at 9:13am
Everybody needs a vacation. Maybe hoodo is visiting her parents, too. I heard she is very close to daddo and momdo.
I just knew it!!! Hodoo is either Maura or her partner.
The Hoodos Speaking

Mastic, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2014
Hi all,

Dadoo and Momdo here. Just enjoying our visit from little hoodo, but we wanted to take a minute to set the record straight.

First, our little hoodo could not be posting on this website because she is also IT inept.

Someone is apparently using her name, and she is not happy about it. She never voted for the two new trustees and did not support them.

We would never point fingers at who the shameless imposter is, but based on their nasty hate-filled rants, they must be one unpleasent arse.

Please know that it is not the REAL hoodo, our little darling, that is posting on this site.

Anyway, we hope everything works out in your little village and good luck, it sure looks like you're going to need it.

Best to all,
The Hoodos
hoodo is nuts

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2014
the men in the white coats finally came and took it away. we agree with post #3.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2014
If Hoodo is Maura or her partner they are disgusting, vulgar people. Go back and read some of their vile posts. Talk about low class.
Evan CornHolio

Savannah, GA

#7 Apr 6, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
Talk about low class.
low class is a village tradition.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2014
To every one past and present who thinks Hoodoo is Maura or Bruce or anyone associated with their election, YOU ARE ALL F-ING IDIOTS.
I'm still shocked at the stupidity of people in MB. Just when I think they can't get any dumber, you all surprise me with some asinine theory like this.
Luckily for this village, there's only a handful of you idiots.
And no, I'm not hoodoo either. Or Maura. Or Bruce.
whos hoodo

New York, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2014
Will the real hoodo please stand up.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2014
Haha wrote:
To every one past and present who thinks Hoodoo is Maura or Bruce or anyone associated with their election, YOU ARE ALL F-ING IDIOTS.
I'm still shocked at the stupidity of people in MB. Just when I think they can't get any dumber, you all surprise me with some asinine theory like this.
Luckily for this village, there's only a handful of you idiots.
And no, I'm not hoodoo either. Or Maura. Or Bruce.
the village needs someone like you at the front desk. You have obvious people skills. Warmth, kindness, education...you are also probably a natural beauty. Why can't they get someone like you to work for the village?
Guilty

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2014
Charged, tried, and convicted in Mastic Beach Cyber Court.
It don't get no better n nis.
Always wonder who dat WhooDoo feller was anyways.
So now we no.
Dang.
I sorta did suspect it all along.
Call me Crazy

Mastic, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the village needs someone like you at the front desk. You have obvious people skills. Warmth, kindness, education...you are also probably a natural beauty. Why can't they get someone like you to work for the village?
Why is it that most people who come to the defense of our two new trustees seem to employ the use of profanity, vulgarity and hatefulness on a constant basis?

Maura campaigned on unity and asked that we all work together. Why can't her devoted, cult-like followers here on topix do what she is asking?

I am hoodo, and I approved this message!
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2014
Manorville wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew it!!! Hodoo is either Maura or her partner.
again, maura does not go on topix. if she did, she would use her own name. the person who is hoodo says nasty, racist, things. that does not speak for anyone but his/herself. and, by the way, you sound like a stalker. it is weird
Kevin Politico

Shirley, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>again, maura does not go on topix. if she did, she would use her own name. the person who is hoodo says nasty, racist, things. that does not speak for anyone but his/herself. and, by the way, you sound like a stalker. it is weird
Actually, I have been accused of being the stalker.
For someone to post that they KNOW hoodo is not Maura could mean they ARE hoodo. It must also be just a coincidence that Maura and her partner's computer broke down.
Evan CornHolio

Savannah, GA

#15 Apr 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't they get someone like you to work for the village?
because those positions are already held by family members and friends of some of the chose few.
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2014
Call me Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that most people who come to the defense of our two new trustees seem to employ the use of profanity, vulgarity and hatefulness on a constant basis?
Maura campaigned on unity and asked that we all work together. Why can't her devoted, cult-like followers here on topix do what she is asking?
I am hoodo, and I approved this message!
No matter what she says, she does not stand for unity. Furthest thing from the truth. Her track record is all about division. Her cult stands for the same.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#17 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the village needs someone like you at the front desk. You have obvious people skills. Warmth, kindness, education...you are also probably a natural beauty. Why can't they get someone like you to work for the village?
because my last name isn't Stiritz. And I never belonged to the MBVEC. Two very important requirements to work at village hall fatty.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#18 Apr 7, 2014
Cult? HAHAHAHAHA man you people are stupid. Have you ever noticed how the ones being called idiots REALLY ARE idiots? Just sayin Babs. When you make a stupid statement and someone calls you stupid for it, doesn't mean that they are "mean". It means that they are sick of all the stupid statements. Like when all of you say Maura is hoodoo. Well, that's just stupid. And whoever believes that is stupid. So therefor, the village supporters on here who will defend the vision team no matter what they do or say, in my opinion, are stupid. And it appears that we have a lot of stupid here in MBV. One more day and them you can start in how Maura and Bruce are trying to destroy MBV! " stupid" hasn't even started yet. I'm sure the level of stupid will rise drastically in the near future. Ya stupid idiots. Looking at you Babs.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2014
Haha wrote:
Cult? HAHAHAHAHA man you people are stupid. Have you ever noticed how the ones being called idiots REALLY ARE idiots? Just sayin Babs. When you make a stupid statement and someone calls you stupid for it, doesn't mean that they are "mean". It means that they are sick of all the stupid statements. Like when all of you say Maura is hoodoo. Well, that's just stupid. And whoever believes that is stupid. So therefor, the village supporters on here who will defend the vision team no matter what they do or say, in my opinion, are stupid. And it appears that we have a lot of stupid here in MBV. One more day and them you can start in how Maura and Bruce are trying to destroy MBV! " stupid" hasn't even started yet. I'm sure the level of stupid will rise drastically in the near future. Ya stupid idiots. Looking at you Babs.
You are constantly saying I am Barbara, which you choose to not believe that I am not. So, is it not OK for me yo say hoodo is Maura? Get real already.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#20 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are constantly saying I am Barbara, which you choose to not believe that I am not. So, is it not OK for me yo say hoodo is Maura? Get real already.
one flaw with your "logic". Your ARE Barbara where as Maura ISNT hoodoo. Now do you see the difference? Probably not.
Oh I can't wait to see the stupid things you come up with later to defend your precious vision team. It's going to be really funny. Like how are you going to defend Gary when he can't produce the permits for work performed at his marina with village equipment?( I bet that dictates the out come to the MBPOA's lawsuit.)
Fun time are just around the corner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 2 hr Sick MOFO 18
where did you go wendy 11 hr villager 6
dion hampton is a hack 12 hr hodoo 27
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 20 hr Badtothebone 30
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri hodoo 19
News Suffolk Professor in Prestigious International ... Apr 23 Don Iarussi MFA 1
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]