Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 Dec 13, 2013
Very angry shameless rant. Not a newsletter. Some content incorrect or less than truthful. Clean it up.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#22 Dec 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
Very angry shameless rant. Not a newsletter. Some content incorrect or less than truthful. Clean it up.
Newsletter...not so much! It is a political editorial for a self-professed candidate, with an agenda. Silly season before new years is just as bad as Christmas right after Halloween.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#23 Dec 14, 2013
Aside from the personal comments. If you are not happy vote for a change at election time. As I am going to do. All politicians are crooks so if you keep changing the line up they wont get comfortable in their position. Or they will see that we mean business and do the right job. I have been dealing with politicians for 30 years. They are for their family first. Their friends second and the constituents last. It will never change. Sometimes you just get a bigger class of crook.
Thanks good point

New York, NY

#24 Dec 14, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Newsletter...not so much! It is a political editorial for a self-professed candidate, with an agenda. Silly season before new years is just as bad as Christmas right after Halloween.
about time you realized it's not "news". The way you keep complaining about the "news" in her BLOG was making me question your intelligence. Finally you get it. We'll, I'm sure you don't "get it", but you know what I mean. Or do you?
Thanks good point

New York, NY

#25 Dec 14, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
Aside from the personal comments. If you are not happy vote for a change at election time. As I am going to do. All politicians are crooks so if you keep changing the line up they wont get comfortable in their position. Or they will see that we mean business and do the right job. I have been dealing with politicians for 30 years. They are for their family first. Their friends second and the constituents last. It will never change. Sometimes you just get a bigger class of crook.
spot on. And local government in any town or village are the most easily corrupt because they feel like big fish in a tiny little pond.
Most think about their wallets first. Like Gary changing the zoning near his marina to allow development. If anyone thinks that's NOT corrupt then they're crazy.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#26 Dec 14, 2013
Thanks good point wrote:
<quoted text>about time you realized it's not "news". The way you keep complaining about the "news" in her BLOG was making me question your intelligence. Finally you get it. We'll, I'm sure you don't "get it", but you know what I mean. Or do you?
I can't wait until the campaign begins. A lot of negativity will sure be spewed. I would actually pay money to see the debates.

Hope Honest Frank runs for trustee too, now that the charges seem to have been dropped.
Thanks good point

New York, NY

#27 Dec 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait until the campaign begins. A lot of negativity will sure be spewed. I would actually pay money to see the debates.
Hope Honest Frank runs for trustee too, now that the charges seem to have been dropped.
GREAT! how happy are you that HF isn't going away!!?? You can continue your stalking with no interruptions!!! Happiest day in Brady's life.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#28 Dec 14, 2013
Thanks good point wrote:
<quoted text>GREAT! how happy are you that HF isn't going away!!?? You can continue your stalking with no interruptions!!! Happiest day in Brady's life.
Criminal case seems gone, but foreclosure still on. Maybe he can live in your vacant rental? He won't move away from his only chance to be a politico.(Sorry Evan).
Sandman

New York, NY

#29 Dec 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Criminal case seems gone, but foreclosure still on. Maybe he can live in your vacant rental? He won't move away from his only chance to be a politico.(Sorry Evan).
i don't have a rental. Not all people who think the village is a joke and was formed just so a few can cash in,(cough, cough, Gary) have rentals. But I forgot, that's your second "go to response".'If you don't like the village you must be a slumlord'. I thought you and the village were going to get rid of the slumlords? You all suck at your job, we have more now than ever before. Time to fire these crooks, they can't do what they promised.

happy stalking!
MBLover

Shirley, NY

#31 Dec 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Criminal case seems gone, but foreclosure still on. Maybe he can live in your vacant rental? He won't move away from his only chance to be a politico.(Sorry Evan).
What does that mean his criminal case is gone? You mean he got away with making a bomb threat?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#32 Dec 14, 2013
MBLover wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean his criminal case is gone? You mean he got away with making a bomb threat?
it looks that way! The webcrims database has no more info and that usually means case closed. Thought he would at least get probation?
Not really

Mastic, NY

#33 Dec 14, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>well that's a well thought out and astute point. Hear hear whoop sing. I think with your insight you should run for office. What exactly was "rubbish"?
The point is valid that tax dollars being spent to a trustees family member to bash a civic is against everything the vision team said we need a village for. Maybe at some point in MBV history we can actually "clean up this mess", but it OBVIOUSLY won't be with the jokers we curently have in office now.
FYI no one was paid to do the village newsletter - their time was donate...unlike the self serving dribble coming for Bruce and Maura - really is the truth to difficult for you to actually report. understand.
Not really

Mastic, NY

#34 Dec 14, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>i don't have a rental. Not all people who think the village is a joke and was formed just so a few can cash in,(cough, cough, Gary) have rentals. But I forgot, that's your second "go to response".'If you don't like the village you must be a slumlord'. I thought you and the village were going to get rid of the slumlords? You all suck at your job, we have more now than ever before. Time to fire these crooks, they can't do what they promised.
happy stalking!
wrong again while the village cracks down on them they now have to get permits and follow code now so the village can monitor the houses and inspect them - but again you say "damn the truth" just spew the lies and hope the idiots buy it - well not everyone is as stupid as you think - you are becoming a village idiot - try getting one fact correct.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#35 Dec 14, 2013
Life in Mastic aint that bad,my favorite uncle is also my dad Yo!
WhatWhatWhat

Germany

#36 Dec 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait until the campaign begins. A lot of negativity will sure be spewed. I would actually pay money to see the debates.
wasnt it you and Victor Zelzany that professed that Crazy Frank plead out for a 8 year prison sentence?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#37 Dec 14, 2013
WhatWhatWhat wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt it you and Victor Zelzany that professed that Crazy Frank plead out for a 8 year prison sentence?
no, that was deputy mayor mc cheese.! Remember him? I believe what I wrote was I heard he was going to be confined for 6 years, which turned out to be wrong, and I said I was mistaken.

Please, HF, you should start your petition as soon as possible. Don't let anyone deny you.
Phooie

Mastic Beach, NY

#38 Dec 14, 2013
WhatWhatWhat wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt it you and Victor Zelzany that professed that Crazy Frank plead out for a 8 year prison sentence?
Attempt at diversion from topic of Mastic Beach News.
STOP THE BS

Manorville, NY

#40 Dec 15, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>how? How has a person who rents a house making money from "tax payers"? Do you mean like Gary family and friends? Because they DO actually make money from MY tax dollars where as I have never giving any money to Maura. Tax wise or personal. Are you really this stupid? oh sorry! you voted for the village and believe garys lies. So yes, yes you are that stupid. Sorry.
What an idiot. "She has been making money off the backs of the tax payers for years". Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound? And yes Brady! this guy deserves to be insulted. He's obviously an idiot and deserves it.
How?? Are you really that stupid? I guess you are you believe the MBPOFullof BS--how about illegal multiple rentals in OUR community by her that cost us in school taxes when she pays for ONE family. That costs US, the tax payer when the old witch REALLY lives in Brooklyn. She laughs at the fact that she gets away with it. Why dont you go smoke pot with her? Vote her in she may try to legalize pot....These are facts....Go back to the MBPOFullof shit
WhatWhatWhat

Germany

#41 Dec 15, 2013
Phooie wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempt at diversion from topic of Mastic Beach News.
Actually, Brady was the one who diverted, I only called him out about what he said.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#42 Dec 15, 2013
WhatWhatWhat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Brady was the one who diverted, I only called him out about what he said.
Well well, if it's not our man from Kuwait? I didn't divert anything. Her entire "news" is just pre-campaign propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 5 min hoo doo you think... 103
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll 8 hr Really Brady 28
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) 12 hr Tttfab 2
Cody Ford Should Go 16 hr hodoo 49
The Hunt Thu sara 1
Hiring Thu Goes to meetings 3
Review: Meineke Car Care Center Thu Bill 1
Yaphank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web