Who thinks Brady is a buttlord?

Who thinks Brady is a buttlord?

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

Looking Down

Saint James, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Come tell me your thoughts
whoot whoot

Huntington, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
Looking Down wrote:
Come tell me your thoughts
who thinks this guy shouldn't have a computer?
Too Funny

Saint James, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Buttlord Brady and whooter whooter are some L..U..Z..A's. Brady just wanted to be certain you understand the spelling. You good partna? Yo whooter get off Brady's hammer

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#4 Sep 2, 2010
He's a scumbag with a big internet mouth that refers to anyone else as a loser, but it dosen't have the balls to state who it actually is - easier to mouth off on a public forum - go look someone in the face and mouth off like that.

Mike Tyson on the internet - but a jerk with no balls in real life.
cannon penis

Bettendorf, IA

#5 Nov 29, 2013
I happen to be named brady and am certainly not a buttlord
Brady

Shirley, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2013
Tonytee1961 wrote:
He's a scumbag with a big internet mouth that refers to anyone else as a loser, but it dosen't have the balls to state who it actually is - easier to mouth off on a public forum - go look someone in the face and mouth off like that.
Mike Tyson on the internet - but a jerk with no balls in real life.
Always interesting to look back in history. I wonder if Tony feels the same way now?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8 Nov 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Always interesting to look back in history. I wonder if Tony feels the same way now?
I have no idea who that post was, but it was not me.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who that post was, but it was not me.
Hi Tony, I knew it wasn't from you. I believe our little troll has found a way to clone the entire post by using an old post and changing stuff by typing into the "quoted text". Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10 Dec 1, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tony, I knew it wasn't from you. I believe our little troll has found a way to clone the entire post by using an old post and changing stuff by typing into the "quoted text". Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Thanks - my best to you and your family as well!
Johnny

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2013
Brady is a big fat buttpirate! I know cause he wouldn't even kiss me when we were done
Brady

Shirley, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Brady is a big fat buttpirate! I know cause he wouldn't even kiss me when we were done
Lonely? Get back to picking on your horse farm buddy. You are nothing more than a piece of shit troll with nothing else better to do than harass a family...including their kids. Why your posts are not moderated is bewildering. You want to include me in your hatred because I scolded you , think again. I suspect you are acting out a secret fantasy by describing what you would do if only the law would allow it.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Who thinks I'm a buttlord?

Me! I just voted for myself. YO!
Brady

Shirley, NY

#14 Dec 3, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
Who thinks I'm a buttlord?
Me! I just voted for myself. YO!
I am beginning to agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splice T Considers Name Change 4 hr Unknown 2
Paradise Lost! 13 hr Splice T 20
Is Betty the new Bruce? 19 hr So so so tired of... 52
Does anyone remember.......... (Jan '11) Thu Splice T 78
another thrift shop Thu Splice T 6
New Mastic Beach Drug House Thu Splice T 14
Bruce has met his match Thu 11951 Rat Dog 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages