Question: Pathmark or Shop Rite?

Question: Pathmark or Shop Rite?

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Question: Pathmark or Shop Rite?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Shop Rite will be opening at 95 Sunrise Highway in Patchogue on the site of the former Home Depot A next to Raymour & Flanigan .A This puts the new grocery store in close proximity to the Pathmark on Route 112.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

and so i think.....

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Yeah thats the way it is two next to each other...... Pathmark is prety dirty. Hopefully shoprite wont accept wic or the such and it'll keep the trash out. Maybe the patchogue area can actually have a nice american feeling supermarket.
Ash

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="and so i think....."]Yeah thats the way it is two next to each other...... Pathmark is prety dirty. Hopefully shoprite wont accept wic or the such and it'll keep the trash out. Maybe the patchogue area can actually have a nice american feeling supermarket.[/QUOTE]

Wic helps pregnant girls buy formula since its 25$ a can! So trash? I consider you trash for speaking in that manner . I come from a very well mannered and very financially well family but between a house cars bills diapers (50$ for a. Box that will last a week) a little help is needed .. It doesn't consider me trash .. It's me getting whatever necessary that I cannot afford to take care of my child .. Oh and I work 2 jobs and have my own place with the child's father and he works 2 also .. Rent , cars .. Lipa .. Water ... Heat ... Food .. Etc

Gets expensive .. So think before u speak .. Not everyone is an uncouth ghetto person trying to get over
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 1 hr Dantheman 38
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Tue mbisgreat 16
S Prestano Bakery Sep 18 Luigi 9
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Sep 14 Former Resident 33
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages