are there any meet the candidates
Babscaliwag

Stamford, CT

#84 Mar 10, 2014
Whoa Brady I just looked at your Facebook page. Carrying all that up front you look pregnant but clearly you are too old for that. That hard thing under your ribs, that's your liver. Every time you get angry cortisol floods your system and deposits the fat converted from the alcohol right onto your belly. I suggest you stop drinking and stop going on topix. Look at your Xmas pic. You can't even stand!
Not Brady

Stamford, CT

#85 Mar 10, 2014
Omg she has a fupa!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#86 Mar 10, 2014
You would think if I was she, I would have a dog as my avatar. There are probably 20 more women in MBV who you have yet to accuse me of being. Why is it so important to you to know my identity? Are you hoping it will help the failing candidacy of the anti-village party Maura and Bruce?
what

New York, NY

#87 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
You would think if I was she, I would have a dog as my avatar. There are probably 20 more women in MBV who you have yet to accuse me of being. Why is it so important to you to know my identity? Are you hoping it will help the failing candidacy of the anti-village party Maura and Bruce?
what? Why would your identity matter with the people who.are voting for MAura and Bruce? If anything, it would GIVE MORE VOTES TO THEM. You are insignificant and no one but Zany agrees with you. And the dog comment, It makes no sense. I can see why you and zany are great friends. You both make no sense and have no clue.

Location hidden

#88 Mar 10, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text>what? Why would your identity matter with the people who.are voting for MAura and Bruce? If anything, it would GIVE MORE VOTES TO THEM. You are insignificant and no one but Zany agrees with you. And the dog comment, It makes no sense. I can see why you and zany are great friends. You both make no sense and have no clue.
Well, you don't have a clue about a lot of things. I am not Barbara, Sue, Gail, Karen, or any of the other people "East Moriches" topix user keeps guessing wrong.

I agree with you that I am insignificant, and my voice does not matter. And, after saying that....I hope nobody wastes their vote on Bruce or Maura.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#89 Mar 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
See you on the 12th I will be there , yuor going to fier me ,,.I welcome that , nice try you can't I don't work for you NICE PORBABY FIRE ME HAHA 3321 DOUCH
yikes. you need to go back to school. need to learn to spell and you also need to learn grammar.

you most certainly work for the village. your company (which is only you) works for the village. why do you put those numbers at the end of your posts? was that a drunken post?

you should have someone check your posts before you send them.
Bad to the Bone

Shirley, NY

#90 Mar 10, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>yikes. you need to go back to school. need to learn to spell and you also need to learn grammar.
you most certainly work for the village. your company (which is only you) works for the village. why do you put those numbers at the end of your posts? was that a drunken post?
you should have someone check your posts before you send them.
Typical Maura Bruce answer - first insult the writer then Lie. Victor DOES NOT WORK FOR THE VILLAGE nor does his company and you know that - he (they) work for lawyers all across long Island - not the village - this is getting old already - Tell us why you hired the man you hated last year, Fred Towle, as your MBPOA negotiator then stiffed him for 12,000 big ones - the entire group at the New Horizon swamp is corrupt to the bone they even lie to their followers.

Location hidden

#91 Mar 10, 2014
Bad to the Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Maura Bruce answer - first insult the writer then Lie. Victor DOES NOT WORK FOR THE VILLAGE nor does his company and you know that - he (they) work for lawyers all across long Island - not the village - this is getting old already - Tell us why you hired the man you hated last year, Fred Towle, as your MBPOA negotiator then stiffed him for 12,000 big ones - the entire group at the New Horizon swamp is corrupt to the bone they even lie to their followers.
Now this is getting interesting.
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#92 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is getting interesting.
no it's not. Same old garbage. You say your family doesn't for the village when they do, Zany says he doesn't work for the village when he clearly does. His "company" is just him. Who the village hired. So, he does in fact work for the village. For now. Not so much next month.
And I do hope you're fine with Maura and Bruce as trustees because it's happening. The only one running against them is Paul. Why people would vote for a quitter I have no idea! The other 3 don't matter.

Location hidden

#93 Mar 10, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>no it's not. Same old garbage. You say your family doesn't for the village when they do, Zany says he doesn't work for the village when he clearly does. His "company" is just him. Who the village hired. So, he does in fact work for the village. For now. Not so much next month.
And I do hope you're fine with Maura and Bruce as trustees because it's happening. The only one running against them is Paul. Why people would vote for a quitter I have no idea! The other 3 don't matter.
I am not Barbara. I am not related to her or her family. And, if Fred Towle contracted with the MBPOA for his services, he should have made the officers/directors sign a personal liability agreement since the MBPOA is broke. If Fred got stuck, he's out of luck.
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#94 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Barbara. I am not related to her or her family. And, if Fred Towle contracted with the MBPOA for his services, he should have made the officers/directors sign a personal liability agreement since the MBPOA is broke. If Fred got stuck, he's out of luck.
great come back bans. See you at the polls on the 18th. Vote Bruce and Maura!
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#95 Mar 10, 2014
No one works for me really??? Wow don't tell my staff that. And I don't work for the village
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#96 Mar 10, 2014
Bad to the Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
he does work for the village. he gets $40 per service. if you go back into the village minutes you will find the resolution to hire his company (him). i am not maura or bruce. i did not hire anyone. you think maura and bruce are corrupt? i think that trustees who hire friends and family and give no bid contracts are corrupt. i think that someone who lied to everyone and did not do his homework is corrupt. quitting is just cowardly, not corrupt.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#97 Mar 10, 2014
You saying me and my company are corrupt

Location hidden

#98 Mar 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
3321, please don't 3322!
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#101 Mar 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
you are not a trustee are you? you did not hire friends and family to work in the village did you? you were not in charge of the mbvec were you? then no, i was not referring to you.
lunatic fringe

Bronx, NY

#102 Mar 11, 2014
Does anyone know if Victor will be st meet the candidate on3/12/14 at the library. He makes them fun
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#103 Mar 11, 2014
lunatic fringe wrote:
Does anyone know if Victor will be st meet the candidate on3/12/14 at the library. He makes them fun
Victor was at the first meet the candidates and did not ask one question. He was totally silent, which really surprised me.

Location hidden

#104 Mar 11, 2014
Maura keeps harping that the village does not videotape meetings with the money they NEVER ACTUALLY received from cablevision. Why doesn't Maura tape this meeting so we non-active residents can see what actually was said? I can't go to this meeting.
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#105 Mar 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Maura keeps harping that the village does not videotape meetings with the money they NEVER ACTUALLY received from cablevision. Why doesn't Maura tape this meeting so we non-active residents can see what actually was said? I can't go to this meeting.
so you want Maura to once again tape a meeting that the VILLAGE should be taping with the money THEY DID RECEIVE from cablevision?
Sure! She can go answer questions, video tape it. What else can she do for the village that they never do? Would you like her to set up all the chairs also? Write out all the questions for you? Make punch and cookies for all that attend??
The village has not in 4 years taped a single meeting. Yes, Maura has. Thank you Maura for once again doing the villages job!
If it wasn't for Maura and her web site, we wouldn't have the ability to watch any meetings. You're just making this too easy for us to want to vote her in. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 16 min My brotha 64
My car was stolen and I'm looking for the carlo... Sat Slow Learner 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Lou 511
All Star Horse Farm Apr 19 Jenny 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Apr 16 Jaws 49
KKK Ignorance (Aug '16) Apr 14 Losa 14
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr 12 mishadog 104

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages