Next Last
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2014
I would like to know where they all stand on some issues
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2014
Good question Zeleny old my old reform school chum.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Good question Zeleny old my old reform school chum.
Yeah you're surely just an ordinary Shirleyite. And, reform school, that seems to be a negative reference to one of MBV founders. I know Shirley is just the current source of your ISP connection, and also the location of a feed store where you work.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura and watch zany and Brady's head explode.
That alone is worth it.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura wrote:
Vote for Bruce and Maura and watch zany and Brady's head explode.
That alone is worth it.
I agree, vote for Bruce and Maura! I will enjoy all the improvements they will bring to MBV....mold police, summer party houses, parking permit fees for ALL residents. I may through my full support their way.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, vote for Bruce and Maura! I will enjoy all the improvements they will bring to MBV....mold police, summer party houses, parking permit fees for ALL residents. I may through my full support their way.
finally realize Gail and Bob are the losing horse in this race? About time. Mold inspections sounds great. It will keep all the section 8 safe that the village has allowed to come into the village. How many hundreds of rentals does the village allow every month? Think of all the fees that could generate! I'm shocked the village hasn't done it already. What with their storage container fees, trailor fees, sheet rock fees, etc, etc, etc. MBPV, land of the fees.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>finally realize Gail and Bob are the losing horse in this race? About time. Mold inspections sounds great. It will keep all the section 8 safe that the village has allowed to come into the village. How many hundreds of rentals does the village allow every month? Think of all the fees that could generate! I'm shocked the village hasn't done it already. What with their storage container fees, trailor fees, sheet rock fees, etc, etc, etc. MBPV, land of the fees.
Thank you for opening my eyes. Bruce and Maura are the only way to go if you want MBV to be like it used to be...full of unregistered rentals, cars parked the wrong way, people building onto houses without permits, and summer houses full of drunk parties. We know Maura would not discriminate against section 8 since she regularly rents to them.

Personally, I do not believe sec 8 is a problem. I think welfare dumping, and sober house proliferation are much worse.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2014
Personally I believe The Mayor and his board have done a miserable job of doing their job. Did I open your eyes too Ms.Brady
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2014
Tired of hearing how many new rentals we have every month when we were PROMISED that a "village" would attract new family's to our community?
Do you feel you were lied to?

Stop the lies.

VOTE TO UNIT BOTH SIDES
VOTE TO BRING YOUR SIDE TO VILLAGE HALL
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
I wish someone could stay on topic here and answer the question about meet the candidate nights. Are there going to be any?
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Feb 16, 2014
They don't want a meet the candidate night because they can't lie they will be held accountable. So they will bloviate on here and spew thier bullshit and hope you believe it . Welcome to silly season
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2014
Tired if our current leaders HIDING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?
Sick of our government TELLING us what we need, not what's goods for our village.
Let's HEAR what our current leaders want to do finally.

But remember, VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE

Location hidden

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Tired of hearing how many new rentals we have every month when we were PROMISED that a "village" would attract new family's to our community?
Stop the lies.
VOTE TO UNIT BOTH SIDES
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA
Yes, you did open my eyes. YOU keep saying the village is getting NEW rentals which you are skewing statistics. It is definitely true there are more LEGAL rentals now because of village code enforcement. But, there were just as many rentals that were not permitted before the village stood up. Many of those were illegally subdivided, and were hovels. But, you like to say because there are so many permits, they are NEW rentals.

I can give you a list of over 100 houses that have changed hands in the last 3 years. Many were rentals which are now owner occupied. But, hey....you don't believe me do you?
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#14 Feb 16, 2014
Sick of all the lies that a "village" will make families move in to our neighborhood?
Do you feel you were lied to just for the formation of a village?
Well, get YOUR SIDE in our government once and for all!
VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE AND HAVE YOUR SIDE REPRESENTED
Kidding

Stamford, CT

#15 Feb 25, 2014
Stop the lies.
VOTE TO UNIT BOTH SIDES
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA
Are you kidding - have you ever been to a MBPOA meeting of bobble-head directors. If you disagree with Maura - out you go - no room for discussion - Maura's way or the highway. She is a sweet talking Bully - this village will be worse off with her on the board - but then again she does not have any loyalty - first pro-Village PCCA - then anti-village MBPOA - now pro village (if it on her terms)- the people of Mastic Beach Never enter her mind.
Agreed

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Feb 25, 2014
Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding - have you ever been to a MBPOA meeting of bobble-head directors. If you disagree with Maura - out you go - no room for discussion - Maura's way or the highway. She is a sweet talking Bully - this village will be worse off with her on the board - but then again she does not have any loyalty - first pro-Village PCCA - then anti-village MBPOA - now pro village (if it on her terms)- the people of Mastic Beach Never enter her mind.
Absolutely a bully, and a dishonest one, too.
No Way

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2014
Sick of all the lies that a "village" will make families move in to our neighborhood?
Do you feel you were lied to just for the formation of a village?
Well, get YOUR SIDE in our government once and for all!
VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE AND HAVE YOUR SIDE REPRESENTED
Maura represents one person only. Maura. Who are you kidding?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#18 Feb 25, 2014
The above keep pointing out all of Maura's flaws. But all you have to do is replace her name with that of any current setting board member and it comes out the same.the only difference is that Maura is not an elected village official drawing tax payer money. Try again Kidding, Agreed and No Way.
You Must Be Joking

Mastic, NY

#19 Feb 25, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
They don't want a meet the candidate night because they can't lie they will be held accountable. So they will bloviate on here and spew thier bullshit and hope you believe it . Welcome to silly season
Hey Victor, did Bruce lend you his thesaurus? Bloviate - nice one. Describes Candidates Spery and Summa to a tee. Let's see how they bloviate themselves out of the debate tonight.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#20 Feb 25, 2014
I am willing to take a position as Mayor or advisor Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor and the N word 6 hr allen 15
Slime Bags (May '12) 7 hr Busted 13
monday night slashing on atlantic ave north bel... 15 hr Where are the Pol... 1
Thanksgiving 16 hr hoodo 2
Race War Wed White Kid 1
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed Gay Holmes Guys b... 322
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match