you want to talk about corruption!!!!! wowwww!!!!!!!

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dianajack

Moriches, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2014
So want I want to know is...What happened to all of the PROPERTY OWNERS MONEY after MAURA SPERRY got in.....!!!!!HMMMM ......TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION.....
pisspot pete

Kearny, NJ

#2 Mar 1, 2014
She bought a second story on her home and a wrap around deck for her house. Then she paid a lot of money to the Arizona cout system for a drug arrest. By the way she had no permits on any of the constuction
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2014
The money was stolen by Aliens from the planet Wakawaka. Led by 1970's hunka hunka burning love pass me a peanut and banana sandwich the King, Elvis the pelvis Presley . An dats where da money went. peace out.case closed. Peace and love peace and love. Huba huba, 23 skidoo.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Bet those items will be OFF LIMITS...
Really Brady

Shoreham, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2014
Evan Politico stop using my name and picture! Maura would make a great trustee as would cousin Bruce Yo!
Really Brady

Shoreham, NY

#6 Mar 1, 2014
Bill is a petty figure head true Gary puppet
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Let's see where have I heard hunka hunka burning love lately. H? Mm makes me think

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2014
hoodo wrote:
The money was stolen by Aliens from the planet Wakawaka. Led by 1970's hunka hunka burning love pass me a peanut and banana sandwich the King, Elvis the pelvis Presley . An dats where da money went. peace out.case closed. Peace and love peace and love. Huba huba, 23 skidoo.
That is probably as close to the truth as we are ever going to get if you ask the MBPOA to explain where the sacred, untouchable, Fire Island Fund went.
Nothing Is Off Limits

Mastic, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Bet those items will be OFF LIMITS...
If the candidates raise the issues, they are not off limits. If all four do not blast Maura the slumlord and Baker Street Bruce they are fools. The Baker Street reference is where Patchogue Village Hall is located. Bruce is under the impression Patchogue Village hasn't had a "village hall in decades," according to his last inaccurate email blast.

If the other four do not attack these two then they get what they deserve. Maura is the most illegitimate candidate that has ever run for office. She hates government and does not want anyone telling her what she can and can not do. Right now she is running around like she's already been elected because she had such an easy time at the last debate.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2014
Nothing Is Off Limits wrote:
<quoted text>
If the candidates raise the issues, they are not off limits. If all four do not blast Maura the slumlord and Baker Street Bruce they are fools. The Baker Street reference is where Patchogue Village Hall is located. Bruce is under the impression Patchogue Village hasn't had a "village hall in decades," according to his last inaccurate email blast.
If the other four do not attack these two then they get what they deserve. Maura is the most illegitimate candidate that has ever run for office. She hates government and does not want anyone telling her what she can and can not do. Right now she is running around like she's already been elected because she had such an easy time at the last debate.
If the only way to get a question put out yo the candidate us via email ( a stupid idea if I ever heard one ), then why doesn't someone send in a scanned copy of the arrest report from Arizona to force her to answer it?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 1, 2014
Hold the phone....the 9% interest rate quoted by one of our usually unreliable topix posters is the maximum default rate that can be charged if the bond is in default.
My opinion

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2014
I don't care what any of the candidates say, when they get in it will be business as usual or two votes out of five. Personally, I don't believe Maura will get what she wants, because there are at least two other votes and the mayor who will vote against her, if they disagree with her. Its the same with the POA , she's only one vote out of 10 -15 other directors. I'll vote Maura and Bruce just to break up the click and get the people involved, which I believe Maura and Bruce will do.
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Let's see where have I heard hunka hunka burning love lately. H? Mm makes me think
When I was bending you over the other night.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Once again you put Bruce & Maura in this year and let them do what they can then next year replace 2 more. Gary may be gone by then any way. And then maybe we have a fighting chance. As it stands now with what we have we got nothing.
dianajack

Moriches, NY

#15 Mar 2, 2014
If Gary leaves then this whole village is screwed...Open your eyes people and stop fighting gary on things he wants done...because everything he wants done is to benefit you people...Personally i think this village does not deserve Gary....you people have your heads up your ass if you think maura and bruce will help any...this village will go to shit and all you people will get whats coming to.....
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2014
Dear Gary's daughter yada yada yada. I have known Gary ever sense he inherited his property . No the village does not deserve Gary. We deserve Honest people running this village. We deserve far better that Gary. Gary is incompetent he is a fool who has no idea how to do anything. The village is already screwed by Gary and his ineptness. Every thing he touched he screwed up. his lawyer has told him to "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT"Every thing he wants to do benefit Gary and his family. When your Daddy comes home from where ever he is hiding you tell him how great he is.He knows better.but you tell him that ay way

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Hold the phone....the 9% interest rate quoted by one of our usually unreliable topix posters is the maximum default rate that can be charged if the bond is in default.
lol, another fine example of the reading comprehension skills of Bruce! Nine percent on a muni bond is near junk status these days ! I knew this number was fishy....like out in the sun for a week fishy
Where is Gary

East Moriches, NY

#19 Mar 2, 2014
dianajack wrote:
If Gary leaves then this whole village is screwed...Open your eyes people and stop fighting gary on things he wants done...because everything he wants done is to benefit you people...Personally i think this village does not deserve Gary....you people have your heads up your ass if you think maura and bruce will help any...this village will go to shit and all you people will get whats coming to.....
like giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in no bid contracts to his family? Like fixing his marina with village equipment with no permits? Like getting the village to wave the illegal parking of boats in the wetlands? Sounds like he wants "the residents" to benefit! Give it a rest. Gary wants what's good for GARY! Now we get to pay for him to go on a 3 month vacation! Next election, Gary's gone.
dianajack

Moriches, NY

#20 Mar 2, 2014
Where is Gary wrote:
<quoted text>like giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in no bid contracts to his family? Like fixing his marina with village equipment with no permits? Like getting the village to wave the illegal parking of boats in the wetlands? Sounds like he wants "the residents" to benefit! Give it a rest. Gary wants what's good for GARY! Now we get to pay for him to go on a 3 month vacation! Next election, Gary's gone.
I truly feel bad for you......You are a troll ....a nobody ....who has nothing better to do than sit on your computer and spread rumors.....first off..it doesnt look like his marina is fixed at all...the man lost everything in Sandy...and saved the village a ton of money hiring DHS to do the clean up...It doesnt take a genius to do the math...HE SAVED THE VILLAGE MONEY...you stupid moron.....What have you done for this village????....My guess is nothing...You sit in your own $hit..Grow a set of balls and come out from behind your computer..otherwise your just a nameless face a nobody with nothing to offer...just a miserable excuse of a human being...I will pray for your doomed soul....
Where is Gary

East Moriches, NY

#21 Mar 2, 2014
dianajack wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly feel bad for you......You are a troll ....a nobody ....who has nothing better to do than sit on your computer and spread rumors.....first off..it doesnt look like his marina is fixed at all...the man lost everything in Sandy...and saved the village a ton of money hiring DHS to do the clean up...It doesnt take a genius to do the math...HE SAVED THE VILLAGE MONEY...you stupid moron.....What have you done for this village????....My guess is nothing...You sit in your own $hit..Grow a set of balls and come out from behind your computer..otherwise your just a nameless face a nobody with nothing to offer...just a miserable excuse of a human being...I will pray for your doomed soul....
you're insane! "You sit in your own $hit"? Wow!
Gary works for Gary, no one else. Don't bother "praying for me", I'm all set, thanks.
Gary will get voted out next year and this village will benefit because of it. YOU sound like a Stiritz family member making a lot of money at the tax payers expense.
The "vision team" was the worst think that could have happened to this village and the reason we are living in the mess we currently are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did you go wendy 7 min villager 6
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 1 hr hodoo 13
dion hampton is a hack 1 hr hodoo 27
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 8 hr Badtothebone 30
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri hodoo 19
News Suffolk Professor in Prestigious International ... Thu Don Iarussi MFA 1
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]