Bandit aka (Wayne) & Glacier Bear Lodge

Bandit aka (Wayne) & Glacier Bear Lodge

Posted in the Yakutat Forum

Halibutt

Fishers, IN

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Bandit was the most unsanitary cook ive ever seen. I feel sorry for anyone who ate what he made @ the glacier bear lodge. Especially if you ate his steaks, he would put alot of them on the grill that had turned gren days ago and very rarely washed his hands after using the bathroom or smoking a cigarette. Shame on Glacier Bear Lodge to hire him without seeing what they were getting. Im glad he was finally fired and I think SHaresse took too long to make it happen. He in no way deserves to be in charge of anyone as he cant even control his own alcohol consumption. I hope the glacier bear lodge gets new management soon. Just an alcoholic running it.
andrew

Salem, OR

#2 Apr 17, 2012
if you really new what the cooks are doing to the food !! the female cook is just as bad. i have personally listened to them talking about spitting in customers food, putting exlax and other products in your last meal for your flight home. the Yakutat lodges cook does the same thing according to his own testimony.
Who Could it Be

Anchorage, AK

#3 Jan 14, 2013
This is awesome intel on the cooks, was it Cinthia - the female talked about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakutat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 23
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
vote for Trump, out with the Lawyer driven sham (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
looking for possible housing in Yakutat (Apr '16) Apr '16 marines85 1
Missing Father (Jun '13) Apr '14 a friend 2
News Bull moose harvest quota established for Unit 5... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sally Jo 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6

Yakutat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yakutat Mortgages