Many Yakima Co. ballots still in vote...

Many Yakima Co. ballots still in voters' hands

There are 2 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Aug 4, 2013, titled Many Yakima Co. ballots still in voters' hands. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Turnout in Yakima County so far is less than 18 percent, with 9,645 ballots returned so far out of 53,993 ballots issued.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Jean Kisser

Wenatchee, WA

#1 Aug 6, 2013
I am a resident of Yakima County and did not receive a ballot. Perhaps this has happened to others. Maybe this is the reason for the poor turnout?
Justice

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Jean Kisser wrote:
I am a resident of Yakima County and did not receive a ballot. Perhaps this has happened to others. Maybe this is the reason for the poor turnout?
I've always found it yet, doesn't quite work right! I've even been asked to come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudes via email? (Nov '14) Dec '16 Judy Thach 2
So much negativity.. Oct '16 Mntnman 1
The Lodge at the Canyon River is run by MEXICAN... (Mar '12) Oct '16 Tim Cook is my bitch 8
Seeking drugs (Nov '15) Oct '16 Abc 3
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
Children Roaming Around After 12 at Night (Sep '16) Sep '16 ProActiveNeighbor... 1
Wa State Child Support Agents Claim Power at th... (Aug '16) Aug '16 They Own Power 1

Yakima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yakima Mortgages