Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
mimalasuerte

Walla Walla, WA

#1 May 29, 2012
I think im cursed or hexed? It sounds silly but im fed up and feel ive dusted myself off too many times for this to be accidental. From time i remember til now ive lost and lost with few gains and if you can help me and have the gifts? Psychic or oracle or can read my future please help. Im 24 a libra and please pray or if neother ideas im open
WS VPBS CLS SUR 13

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 30, 2012
This is an invite to all the homeboys fr the big bad ass notorious varrio playboys ganga surenos trece.. we are spreading all over like a bad habbitt causing panic in any town or city or stado .. wrabbit world !!!!! puro ws varrio playboys chikoslokotes pico y fedora ... post up conejos n give the world a piece of that wrabbits mind... wabbs up . PBS 13 .
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
gangs?really? thats what drugs do to you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Aug 29 Frequent Flyer 18
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
My father (Oct '12) Jul '14 Cindi 2
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
Review: Action Collectors Inc May '14 Kassandra 1
Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban - ... Apr '14 Team Pit-a-Full 1
•••
•••
•••

Yakima Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yakima People Search