limpia? cleansing? prayer?

limpia? cleansing? prayer?

Posted in the Yakima Forum

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
I think im cursed or hexed? It sounds silly but im fed up and feel ive dusted myself off too many times for this to be accidental. From time i remember til now ive lost and lost with few gains and if you can help me and have the gifts? Psychic or oracle or can read my future please help. Im 24 a libra and please pray or if neother ideas im open

Teaneck, NJ

#2 May 30, 2012
This is an invite to all the homeboys fr the big bad ass notorious varrio playboys ganga surenos trece.. we are spreading all over like a bad habbitt causing panic in any town or city or stado .. wrabbit world !!!!! puro ws varrio playboys chikoslokotes pico y fedora ... post up conejos n give the world a piece of that wrabbits mind... wabbs up . PBS 13 .

Oak Park, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
gangs?really? thats what drugs do to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lodge at the Canyon River is run by MEXICAN... (Mar '12) Oct 15 Tim Cook is my bitch 8
Seeking drugs (Nov '15) Oct 3 Abc 3
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
Children Roaming Around After 12 at Night Sep '16 ProActiveNeighbor... 1
Wa State Child Support Agents Claim Power at th... Aug '16 They Own Power 1
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
Causual Encounter (Feb '16) Feb '16 reallycuriousdude 1

Yakima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yakima Mortgages