Affordable Dentures on N. Fair Street...

Affordable Dentures on N. Fair Street - Reviews?? Thoughts?

Posted in the Yakima Forum

Bug

Vashon, WA

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Hi everyone -

I thinking about using their services as here Vancouver/PDX I'm being quoted 1800 + and that's with the cash discount. 600.00 at AD is more affordable, but how good are they in their fit and construction?

Any thoughts, reviews, etc on this service and Dr. Gooss would be welcome info.

Best Fishes

Bug
Vanessa

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Bug wrote:
Hi everyone -
I thinking about using their services as here Vancouver/PDX I'm being quoted 1800 + and that's with the cash discount. 600.00 at AD is more affordable, but how good are they in their fit and construction?
Any thoughts, reviews, etc on this service and Dr. Gooss would be welcome info.
Best Fishes
Bug
Did you use this clinic??? And if so how was it?
jonesy

Toppenish, WA

#3 Aug 15, 2010
i work w elderly. most w dentures that dont fit. dentists wont repair etc. invstigate & find out yor rights B4 u put out $. ripoffs evrywhere. Is there any regulations on fly by nite denturists?
Patricia H

Spokane, WA

#4 Dec 10, 2013
There is an excellent denturist office in Pasco WA that me, some of my family and friends have used for years. It is First Choice Denture Service. They are easy to find on Google or Yahoo. As for "fly by night" offices, they are best to just avoid them. Do the same research you would do when buying a car or other major investment. Places that only boast of "cheap or affordable" should be viewed skeptically. In most cases, a cheap denture is false economy. Cheers.
Ted Knox

Oakland, CA

#5 Mar 22, 2015
Affordable dentures are not run by Denturists, fly by nite, or otherwise. They are in fact run by general dentists with little or no training in dentures. I wear dentures myself and I can say three things I have learned from first hand experience: 1) chain/franchise dentistry (i. e. Aspen dental, Affordable Dentures, etc.) also known as "corporate" dentistry is substandard. 2) Denturists who are trained and experienced will nearly always provide better results than general dentists who lack said training and experience. 3) Choosing a provider chain/franchise, dentist or denturist, based solely on their fee, is a very stupid idea.

Lastly as stated elsewhere, do your homework. It will take less than 30min to research on the internet what kind of provider you are considering.

If these facts are ignored, you have only yourself to blame for not being better informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yakima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irene Langloss Hoard Apr '17 Irene Langloss Hoard 1
nudes via email? (Nov '14) Dec '16 Judy Thach 2
So much negativity.. (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mntnman 1
The Lodge at the Canyon River is run by MEXICAN... (Mar '12) Oct '16 Tim Cook is my bitch 8
Seeking drugs (Nov '15) Oct '16 Abc 3
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
Children Roaming Around After 12 at Night (Sep '16) Sep '16 ProActiveNeighbor... 1

Yakima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yakima Mortgages