Murder, or accidental shooting?

Aug 1, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yakima Herald-Republic

Defendant Michael Spencer, left, and defense attorney John Crowley watch witnesses testifity during Spencer's trial on Thursday, July 31, 2008.

Comments
1,021 - 1,038 of 1,038 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Anthony

Snoqualmie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Hey Mike. Heard thru rumors that while you were in the slammer your dad and Little Ike took real good care of your ole lady. How's sloppy seconds for ya? Also heard your new woman pisses the bed. Come on Mike. You talk shit about fat joe, how about the time I cornered you at the Cowiche store and you ran like a Bitch! I don't care for the Tatum's either but don't come on here like you are some kind of bad ass. You ain't shit. There will come a day. Either me or my homies will see ya.
boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

o did i hurt your feeling joe when i told ya your wife was gettin banged at my house by mike dickson lol. dont worry she only did it a couple times when u were tweaked out. u dont like the tatums punk u are a tatum or kintner aka trash. whatever i have never ran from anyone in my life son. never lost a fight either. dont even know any Anthonys dip sh*t. nice try sloppy joe u punk a** snitch. had a good day in court yesterday though lol. feels good to be triumphet again. all u do is talk sh*t sloppy. why dont u fag*ets make a move. ive just been waitin that would be a dream come true for me. u know were i live and u know where i kick it so quit talkin and jump. i know this is fat a** but just for fun what is your last name anthony? hurry up and make up a last name i aint got all day.
boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Anthony wrote:
Hey Mike. Heard thru rumors that while you were in the slammer your dad and Little Ike took real good care of your ole lady. How's sloppy seconds for ya? Also heard your new woman pisses the bed. Come on Mike. You talk shit about fat joe, how about the time I cornered you at the Cowiche store and you ran like a Bitch! I don't care for the Tatum's either but don't come on here like you are some kind of bad ass. You ain't shit. There will come a day. Either me or my homies will see ya.
your the only person on here that calls my brother little ike joe so we all know its u. u called him little ike in your last post dumba**. why u trying to act like your someone else. thought that u didnt have to hide your identaty? o i know why so people think u guys have other people on here that give a shit about what u think. news flash nobody does. u guys probably nut everytime u see me on here huh? fukin losers
boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

ya just like i thought no response to the last name cause u dont exist. anyway it was fun arguin with u for a few days but i know how much u enjoy talking to me so i gotta go k. got a suprise for ya in court:) see ya then.
ugly spencers

Snoqualmie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I love surprises. Hope you do to fat boy. Nice man boobies
mej

Snoqualmie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

these 2 families are popular. congrats
Spenc

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Mike... don't even listen to a word people are saying... you know they are all tatums. U and me both know ur innocent (as that has already been proven). The tatums just cant accept that. Its truly sad. I have read all these comments and im in shock. Tatums... u need to let Becca go! The tatums really just sit around by a bon fire and come up with things to say or do to hurt the spencers. Really? You tatums need a life and quit thinking of how to hurt mike. Its what ur life revolves around. Becca was such a good mom and person, how she came from the tatums i will never know!!!!!!! Please... i don't mean that badly, it's just the truth. Love u mike!
shelley

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

For everyone knowing both families u sure have f!@#ed up ideas of both. Let's bring all the skeletons out of all closets. Should we talk about how becca spit in mikes face. Or how mike called her a bitch. Every couple has their ups and downs. Is blaming someone the real answer? Will it bring her back? Let it go!!!!!!!!!!
Diana

Snoqualmie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

WOW!!!! People change from post to post. Mike aka Boss I don't like the fact you are calling my family trash. Whatever you and Joe do is your business. But when you bring me into it that is something else. I do not get on here and talk crap about anybody. All of you on here telling me "To get over my daughter" can kiss it. You evidentally didn't know how much I truly loved my daughter and she loved me. No we don't sit around bon fires and come up with things. My daughter is on my mind all the time. She was killed and takin from ALL of us to early. Whom ever it was that said stuff about my nephew Josh can kiss it to. My family is not cursed. Josh did a stupid thing. Rebecca was shot and killed. How does that constitute being cursed? I think if you can't put your real name on here you are scared and pretty chicken shit. Everyone in my family that has wrote on here has put there name. I am proud of who I am and my family. Those grandchildren are very loved and need all of us. So PLEASE stop talking crap. ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
not a tatum

Eatonville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

No one said to get over her, you just need to let her go. I know u loved her but so did I. we all did. and i know becca loved me too!
Aunt Debbie

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

I saw Becca, Mike and the kids at the Naches Sportsman parade and fair before she died. She and Mike was showing so much love with each other and with their children. I and my daughter witnessed the love and joy they spent with their children. My daughter even went on rides with them. She is their cousin. I am Michaels Aunt and I love him very much! I know Michael would never hurt Becca. He loved her so much! She also loved him so much. Let GOD be the judge! Not you who accuse him of this tragity.
tcrankwa

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Why do I hear dueling banjos...
Aunt Debbie

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

tcrankwa wrote:
Why do I hear dueling banjos...
Probably because my mother and Aunt Betty played the banjo:)
Anonymous

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Wow...really??? This is stupid. You all have different opinions so LET IT GO!!!
johnny kintner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

check this out f u who ever was talking stuff about me and my brother joe kintner i have never beat my girlfriend. me and my brother joe have made our mistakes but we are both on the right path doing the right things. we are both working and taking care of our families so shut your mouth
Mark

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

After reviewing the facts. More facts than the jury heard. And in noting Mike Spencer's comments here. You must agree that Spencershould be held culpable in the murder of Ms Tatum.
jene

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

I know the family Mike Spencer is married into or ingaged into. Specers wifes sister Kris Adams aka Kris Macgregor or Mcgregor is a 42 year old crack head that got fired from her job as a correctional officer counselor for having sex with inmates. Her boyfriend that she met in there is Mike Dewey originaly from Arizona who was in prison for hurting his own child burning it on purpose and hot checks. They recently lived in the same apartment complex as me and got kicked out for doing drugs. Mike Spencer actually came here and helped them move their things out, probably all living together now. Mike Dewey is really out there I can see him being a child molester for sure.
jene

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

I know Kris Adams mother as well her name is Linda Ettl she used to be married to Dave Ettl the radio guy until he got smart and divorced her. Linda Ettl lost her license as a counselor for the same reason Kris Adams did (sleeping with clients) and for drinking alcohol on the job. guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all. She is still a drunk till this day. looks like Spencer got the family he deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yakima Discussions

Search the Yakima Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
My father (Oct '12) Jul 23 Cindi 2
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Jun '14 Smith Street Blues 15
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
Review: Action Collectors Inc May '14 Kassandra 1
Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban - ... Apr '14 Team Pit-a-Full 1
Alleged serial graffiti taggers arrested (Jun '06) Apr '14 Norteno 509 Area 119
•••
•••
•••
•••

Yakima Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••