NEW Woman gets prison time for crash in which daughter died

Jun 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yakima Herald-Republic

YAKIMA, Wash. -- A woman charged as a result of a 2008 car crash in which her 3-year-old daughter died has been sentenced to prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sunnyside wa

Carlton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

WOW I feel so bad for the family, they lost a grandaughter and now a child.

Since: Jun 09

East Wenatchee, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

As if losing her daughter wasnt enough. Usually,(me being a parent and a grandparent) that would be punishment enough! to live the rest of my life knowing I killed my babygirl due to my lack of buckeling her up. I cant help but feel so sorry for her loss, even though,*yes* she was negligant for NOT restraining the girl,Im not saying she isnt at fault.

Where is the compassion that so many lack? As it states in the Bible, that in the end of the end times, people's love and compassion will wax cold for one another. They will love evil instead of Ritiousness.

Statements by people whom want others to suffer more than needed, need to do a personal inventory on themselves and wear others shoes more often then not...
CANDYKISSES

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

WELL THAT GIRL DESERVED IT BECAUSE AS A MOTHER IT WAS HER RESPONSIBILTY TO BUCKLE HER DAUGHTER UP. HER FRIEND AND HER HAD THEIR SAFETY BELTS ON BUT WHY NOT THE 3 YEAR OLD.AND SHE DIDNT LOOK LIKE A CONCERNED PARENT AT HER CHILDS VEIWING AND BURIAL.SO SHE HONESTLY DESERVED HER JAIL TIME.
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

My concern is she didn't have her baby girl in a seal belt. Was she under the infulence of alchohol or drugs? The artical did not say anything about that. If she was or wasn't, it is a tradity for the child and she will live with that the rest of her life.
RIP

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

this is so sad
Go Away Chip

Ronald, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

Chip wrote:
My concern is she didn't have her baby girl in a seal belt. Was she under the infulence of alchohol or drugs? The artical did not say anything about that. If she was or wasn't, it is a tradity for the child and she will live with that the rest of her life.
Once again Chip the Dip is on a blog he has no personal contact with and spouting his b.s. Nice spelling too j.a. Your concerned over this but not someone who murders you are a real p.o.w
four sisters

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

You know that it is sad what happened to that poor innocent child. She did not deserve to die like that. Yes and we are not anyone to judge Nichole, the mother of the child, but for those of you that do not know, she had been cited a few days before the accident for not having her child in a car seat. So she is trully at fault for the punishment she is getting.
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

Go Away Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Chip the Dip is on a blog he has no personal contact with and spouting his b.s. Nice spelling too j.a. Your concerned over this but not someone who murders you are a real p.o.w
Amen
Chip the Dip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

Go Away Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to judge my spelling then you should check your grammer. It makes not since what you wrote and I am sure the other bloggers would agree.
Chip the Dip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

Oh... Forgive me. I meant to say no not "not" you a hole...
Turtledov

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Why is it that no matter what the situation some idiot has to bust out some irrelevant Bible verse and feed the stereotype. Compassion has nothing to do with it in this case and just because someone has to do jail time does not mean that all of society is not compassionate and going to Hell! There is the law, and the law is in place for a reason - read the Old Testament! If she breaks it she deserves what she gets, regardless of how sorry she feels. One reason the law is in place to prevent OTHERS from doing the same thing. Think about it, maybe not everyone would be so devastated if their kid got hurt or killed and there needs to be consequences and deterrents in place.
Big Surprise

Cle Elum, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Chip the Dip wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to judge my spelling then you should check your grammer. It makes not since what you wrote and I am sure the other bloggers would agree.
grammEr, since=sense????? Wow your really smert. You are on all kinds of blogs with no idea what the real cirumstances are. Blah Blah Blah. Moron.
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

Big Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
grammEr, since=sense????? Wow your really smert. You are on all kinds of blogs with no idea what the real cirumstances are. Blah Blah Blah. Moron.
I'm really "smert?" Blah blah blah. Moran
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

Turtledov wrote:
Why is it that no matter what the situation some idiot has to bust out some irrelevant Bible verse and feed the stereotype. Compassion has nothing to do with it in this case and just because someone has to do jail time does not mean that all of society is not compassionate and going to Hell! There is the law, and the law is in place for a reason - read the Old Testament! If she breaks it she deserves what she gets, regardless of how sorry she feels.
One reason the law is in place to prevent OTHERS from doing the same thing. Think about it, maybe not everyone would be so devastated if their kid got hurt or killed and there needs to be consequences and deterrents in place.
I agree 100%. I would have never had my daughter or son in my lap. Why they had her in her lap is beyond me...
boo hoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

hey big suprise u need to stop whinning get over it k.
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

boo hoo wrote:
hey big suprise u need to stop whinning get over it k.
Get over what??????????
boo hoo

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

i wasnt talkin to u chip i was talkin to the idiot that was talkin sh#t to u. i think this chick should deffinatly go to jail. who doesnt put there kid in a car seat? what a sorry mother.
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

boo hoo wrote:
i wasnt talkin to u chip i was talkin to the idiot that was talkin sh#t to u. i think this chick should deffinatly go to jail. who doesnt put there kid in a car seat? what a sorry mother.
Thank you for clarifying. I agree with you 100%. I am Caucasian and if I did that I would be put away for life. She should be treated the same. I am discriminated against every day because I am white. Hispanics, Latino's or what ever is politically correct they get our jobs because they are bilingual. What kind of crap is that. If Mexicans want to live in the U.S. they need to learn the English language just like the Japenese, Vietnanese, Chinese, Jewish,Phillipeno, German,French,Italians and all the others who want to live in the U.S. as free citizens. They all had to come here the right way. Not skoot over the border to get the benefits our government gives the Mexicans who are illeagel and we tax payers have to pay for.(Not the Mexicans who did it the right way. God Bless them.) The other nathionalities who worked hard to learn the English language and to pass the Citizens test look like they did something that the Mexican's do not have to do.
What a discrace to our Government!!! It is all political.

Since: Jun 09

Sunnyside, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Turtledov wrote:
Why is it that no matter what the situation some idiot has to bust out some irrelevant Bible verse and feed the stereotype. Compassion has nothing to do with it in this case and just because someone has to do jail time does not mean that all of society is not compassionate and going to Hell! There is the law, and the law is in place for a reason - read the Old Testament! If she breaks it she deserves what she gets, regardless of how sorry she feels. One reason the law is in place to prevent OTHERS from doing the same thing. Think about it, maybe not everyone would be so devastated if their kid got hurt or killed and there needs to be consequences and deterrents in place.
Yes sir...lol
Chip

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really "smert?" Blah blah blah. Moran
Hey, where are you "Big Surprise?" Did the "smert get to you?" Such grammer you dip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yakima Discussions

Search the Yakima Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 5 hr Butterfield8 709
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Jun 26 Smith Street Blues 15
Report: Too little mental health care for boomers (Jul '12) Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 5
Murder, or accidental shooting? (Aug '08) Jun '14 jene 1,038
Review: Action Collectors Inc May '14 Kassandra 1
Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban - ... Apr '14 Team Pit-a-Full 1
Alleged serial graffiti taggers arrested (Jun '06) Apr '14 Norteno 509 Area 119
•••

Fire Warning for Yakima County was issued at July 21 at 2:00PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Yakima Dating

more search filters

less search filters