molested by step sibbling

Posted in the Yacolt Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
any brother or sister

Lebanon, OR

#1 Nov 13, 2007
just wanting to know if anyone was ever touched or treated inappropietly by a girl who lived in Spokane back in the 70's or 80's name cindy. she liked little boys.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#2 Nov 22, 2007
Roger Lamb...your heart has been ticking just a little too long! no wonder you're so sick all the time!
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#3 Nov 22, 2007
any brother or sister wrote:
just wanting to know if anyone was ever touched or treated inappropietly by a girl who lived in Spokane back in the 70's or 80's name cindy. she liked little boys.
isnt it your mommy that still changes your diapers and likes little boys?
SHOCKED READER

Chehalis, WA

#4 Dec 5, 2007
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
isnt it your mommy that still changes your diapers and likes little boys?
WOW, YOU SOUND LIKE A SICK PERSON. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? YOU WISH FOR PEOPLE TO DIE OR SOMETHIN?
unominus

Chehalis, WA

#5 Dec 5, 2007
anonymous wrote:
Roger Lamb...your heart has been ticking just a little too long! no wonder you're so sick all the time!
this sounds pretty threatening, if i were this roger lamb,i'd report you.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#6 Dec 5, 2007
Yes, knowing Roger's heart finally quit would be a blessing! No threat...just waiting for him to go on his own! And you ask what my problem is? That should be obvious. Sue me!
unominus

Chehalis, WA

#7 Dec 5, 2007
OMG!how sick can anyone be.what did he do to you that you wish him dead? obvisly you arent a christian to talk like that. maybe you need to get some help .
From your area i think

Chehalis, WA

#8 Dec 8, 2007
any brother or sister wrote:
my brother got messed with by a cindy chic in deer park,wa. Was she from that area?I'm not sure if she was from there or with some family cusions or something. I think that was about 1974 or close. I hope you answer me. I'm real interested now.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#9 Dec 9, 2007
maybe a Rich? or John? or Morris?
From your area i think

Cathlamet, WA

#10 Dec 9, 2007
i thinbk your all really sick....merry christmas ya all....maybe next year will be less bitter for you al....
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#11 Dec 9, 2007
What's wrong? Strike a nerve? Just keep pushing...there's lot's more to be said if you want.
Lous Mother

Cathlamet, WA

#12 Dec 10, 2007
I've just been reading some pretty sad stuff, but none of it really means anything to the Lord as you well know. When it comes to forgiveness, it's sometimes easier to forgive others than to forgive ourselves. Here are some who each had faults, yet that didn't prohibit God from using everyone of them.
Jacob was a 'LIAR'.
David had an 'AFFAIR'.
John was 'SELF-RIGHTEOUS.
Paul was a 'MURDER'.
Jonah 'RAN from God'.
Miriam was 'a GOSSIP'.
Gideon and Thomas 'DOUBTED'.
Jeremiah was 'SUICIDAL'.
And WE (myself included) may 'all' want to read Ephesians 4:32,Ps.85:5,and Is.43:25. I have to remind myself that the same God who forgave those great men and woman in the Bible, still is in the forgiving business now. Wether we want to 'like' the idea that God would forgive anyone who asks forgiveness or not is not the issue. We have no place in being the judge of one on earth. Of course Lou you have reminded me many times of how much you know the Bible so I really shouldn't have to remind you or any of these people who have blogged on this or any other web sight to campaign against differant ones should I? God is the only judge. We all will face that day of judgement and at that time,God will know won't he?
Though you have accused many,including me. God truly does know the truth.Why don't you leave it at that? What profit a man if he gains the whole world but lose his own soul? I for one don't want to comprimise my salvation for ANY reason.
As for you and I, you have made yourself clear. I am happy we had wonderful memories. You were a wonderful daughter and my best friend and blessed me with the joy of being grandmother of three wonderful children. I will always thank you for that.No one will EVER be able to take that away from me. The rest I have given to God........Mom..........
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#13 Dec 10, 2007
I know Lou well and it's obvious you and her don't serve the same God! You use God and the bible to justify sin...she serves God and reads the bible to live.
Lous Mother

Cathlamet, WA

#14 Dec 10, 2007
And it's obvious you have not read the word of God and are not living by it or you could not say this. And,,,you truly don't know me. I won't judge Lou, and no one can judge me. Not in God's world.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#15 Dec 10, 2007
I know you well and I know her well. And you did just judge me! Like I said, you serve different gods.
Lous Mother

Cathlamet, WA

#16 Dec 10, 2007
Tell ya what, since you know me, which isn't important to the Lord. I'll pray for you, you pray for me and we will let Him take care of the judging. What a better world this would be if we prayed for each other in love and not in judgment.
My letter was to Lou.
I will not return to this sight again. The Lord knows all of our hearts and that really is all that matters isn't it?
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#17 Dec 10, 2007
You can't expect to write a letter to one person and have no one else read or respond to it when you post it on an open forum for the world to see. She doesn't read these posts after her last comment on casting perils before swine. I read them and occasionally comment, but mainly copy what is written because the written word is pretty valuable. I will not agree to praying since we serve different gods.
Has anybody heard

Chehalis, WA

#18 Dec 12, 2007
It's Christmas time.a time of peace and good will to men. sounds like ya all need it.Go to a good Christmas program and do some repenten and love for a change. It works,honest.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#19 Dec 12, 2007
I knew you would be back! A good Christmas program won't change a life. God does...not just the god you make to fit your life either.
anonymous

Reardan, WA

#20 Dec 12, 2007
Also, a good Christmas program doesn't erase sexual abuse or make it okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yacolt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taxi service (Dec '13) Dec 4 Michael2327 2
Review: Christensen, David O CPA - David O Chri... (Dec '09) Nov '14 david 9
Woodland Taxi Service (Jun '14) Sep '14 Jesie 2
Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jul '14 April 3
Review: Country Charm (Jun '14) Jun '14 Emily 1
Review: North Clark Little League (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeb Cameron 1
Living with an ICD (Jan '08) Jan '13 Roberta L Lamb 43
Yacolt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web