United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Devotees appreciation &Complements about Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar

Mr.Sudhar Kollupatti Rao Chittoru an Advocate of Andhra Pradesh in all solemnity and with self-effacing humility observes that "Swamiji is a Jivanmukta, a liberated soul while in a body. With his divinity he attained identity with universal consciousness, has his ideal nature one world consciousness and universal outlook and is dedicated to advance the welfare of humanity with his humanistic attitude and with the evangelic of love. Mr.Trivikrama Rao tells every body to imbibe the quintessence of the ennobling and enduring teachings of Swami Sri Selvam Siddhar and earn the grace of the Lord.

Ms.Anantaesswari Narayani a scholar of unparalleled excellence and erudition and oracle; a by-word for mastery in Sanskrit Vedic lore writes Swamiji "knows all as Lord Krishna knows". He is a Jnani, the best of knower, of men matters, past present future. He has nothing for himself .he has everything for everybody irrespective of class, caste and creed to give love, sympathy, compassion, blessings, relief, cures and emancipation from the thralldom of life, if sought for.

Mr.Rangacharya of Chennai

Siddhar Ji is a Yogi of love says the Siddhar bhakta Sikhamani

"swamiji possess subtle powers of loving and he awakens sublime affections of human heart. It is a familiar sight of Viswa Mandir greeting visitors each with a loving blessing pat and a benevolent look and cordiality, dispelling tensions, bestowing solace to one and all, a significant characteristic of Swamiji
RANJITA SHANKAR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Mr. Panduranga Krishnan a dogmatic rationalist turned into a devotee by the grace of Swamiji. He estimates Swamiji as "the Abode of Virtues". He experienced a great light getting in to him from the forehead of Swamiji in the early hours of a day in July in the year1997. He could see Swamiji as a "Divine entity".

His Holiness SRI Siva BABA Bharati Swamy OF Parameswary Peetam P India, State of Tamil Nadu declares that Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar is the Integrated divine Form of Brahma, Vishnu, Maheswara The Trinity of Supreme Gods of Hindu Religion. He opines that, revered remembrance of Swamiji, prostrating touch of Swamiji's feet and listening with faith his blessed speech, will end the cycles of Birth and Death and will ensure liberation for the seeker, supplicant and sadhaka the trainee. Swamijiis an Avatar Purusha. He is the fullness of lord Dattatreya. Swamiji’s function is to give Bliss and Helpless and Needy. He advented to Earth to ensure prosperity to the Universe.
RANJITA SHANKAR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Mrs.Aruna Dutta the former educational commissioner from India ‘s experience about our Living God Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar
Once she was cooking in the kitchen a glass bottle fell on her left foot causing a sizable wound and profuse bleeding. It was Sunday evening and was raining heavily. No medical help could be got easily. Her husband who was not much of believer in saints at her request poured the Vibhuti on the wound, smeared it all around. She was chanting the Swamiji's Mantra OM SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR GURUVE NAMAHA!! Lot of pain abated and she slept well. The bleeding stopped. By next morning there was not even a trace of the wound. Her husband could not imagine if her foot was cut at all.

Mr..Mohana Raja is an Income Tax Practitioner. His wife was laid up with an orthopedic problem of her leg and was in bed for some time. She had traction to her leg and was to lie flat on her back on the bed. Bedsores appeared on her back and Mr. Mohana Raja approached Swamiji.
commanders cantina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Swamiji visited the place of Mr.Raja and witnessed the pitiable condition of his wife. Swamiji advised Raja to mix a pinch of Vibhuti in water and give the same to her for seven days. Swamiji vowed that she would be up on her legs in a week's time. Accordingly and in strict adherence to Swamiji's divine direction Vibhuti application, chanting of OM SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR GUREVE NAMAHA!! Mantra was done. To their amazement the lady got up from the bed and was helping herself to her physical needs and in another months time she was completely cured. For Raja's family Swamiji is a God himself born on the earth to help the needy people.

Mr.Manivanan Murthy is a retired school master coincidentally he was a teacher of Swamiji when Swamiji was in school. Now the Student has turned in to a teacher and the Teacher is turned into a deciple. Manikya Murthy and his family had many experiences and witnessed many miracles of swamiji. They stay near Viswa Mandir Guntur. Swamiji gave him a photo of him to Manikya Murthy. Till today sweet nectar, Vibhuti (sacred Ash) and KUMKUM (a powder red in color, which is holy to married women) comes from the photo. Who ever goes to their home can see it happening and they can touch it for themselves. There is no magic in it. Swamiji had given the same photo to many of his devotees but nothing is coming out of any of the photos.
PHILIPHS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Judged:

He is a living GOD

HE HAS SAVED MY WIFE FROM BREAST CANCER
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

What does all this mixed up words and crap mean??
Toolman

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

RANJITA SHANKAR wrote:
Devotees appreciation &Complements about Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar
Mr.Sudhar Kollupatti Rao Chittoru an Advocate of Andhra Pradesh in all solemnity and with self-effacing humility observes that "Swamiji is a Jivanmukta, a liberated soul while in a body. With his divinity he attained identity with universal consciousness, has his ideal nature one world consciousness and universal outlook and is dedicated to advance the welfare of humanity with his humanistic attitude and with the evangelic of love. Mr.Trivikrama Rao tells every body to imbibe the quintessence of the ennobling and enduring teachings of Swami Sri Selvam Siddhar and earn the grace of the Lord.
Ms.Anantaesswari Narayani a scholar of unparalleled excellence and erudition and oracle; a by-word for mastery in Sanskrit Vedic lore writes Swamiji "knows all as Lord Krishna knows". He is a Jnani, the best of knower, of men matters, past present future. He has nothing for himself .he has everything for everybody irrespective of class, caste and creed to give love, sympathy, compassion, blessings, relief, cures and emancipation from the thralldom of life, if sought for.
Mr.Rangacharya of Chennai
Siddhar Ji is a Yogi of love says the Siddhar bhakta Sikhamani
"swamiji possess subtle powers of loving and he awakens sublime affections of human heart. It is a familiar sight of Viswa Mandir greeting visitors each with a loving blessing pat and a benevolent look and cordiality, dispelling tensions, bestowing solace to one and all, a significant characteristic of Swamiji
Be sure to tell him MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
masterofconcrete pourers

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Toolman wrote:
<quoted text>Be sure to tell him MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Here's the video of what a great guy he is. Explain the 900 dollar credit card charge

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

For once, Tool, I agree with you. hahahahahahaha
ron milavaz

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Commanders cantina indian food is superb. I have really enjoyed the same with my family today

Keep it up Dr Commander Selvam, you are doing great things and helping our dayton community to revive, I should say that you should run for a mayor

Ron
sailfish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

ron milavaz wrote:
Commanders cantina indian food is superb. I have really enjoyed the same with my family today
Keep it up Dr Commander Selvam, you are doing great things and helping our dayton community to revive, I should say that you should run for a mayor
Ron
we have enough crooks already

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

ron milavaz wrote:
Ron
Hey, why just Mayor, why not President?? After all, Nixon was President and said famously, "I am not a crook"!!!!! Oh, but Commander Selvam cannot because he is right now an illegal immigrant!!!!

I drove by the other day and saw him - he looks very dark and seems to walk funny. His English is also very broken. Is he illiterate?
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the video of what a great guy he is. Explain the 900 dollar credit card charge
ping
Sara foster

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Dear Swamiji Sri Selvam SIddhar-Dr Commander selvam

Thank you very much for saving my child with your deep prayers and rituals. He is doing fine

I am always at your feet for any help

Peace

Sara

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

<quoted text>
bump
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

<quoted text>
pint
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

JohnnieS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why just Mayor, why not President?? After all, Nixon was President and said famously, "I am not a crook"!!!!! Oh, but Commander Selvam cannot because he is right now an illegal immigrant!!!!
I drove by the other day and saw him - he looks very dark and seems to walk funny. His English is also very broken. Is he illiterate?
He needs to go back to his country of record!
gunslinger4hire

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

<quoted text>
yep
johnnie

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Fraud Selvam is at it again. Stay far away from this evil. Man. He will steal tour money from your credit card.
Ben Lurkin

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

johnnie wrote:
Fraud Selvam is at it again. Stay far away from this evil. Man. He will steal tour money from your credit card.
Let me guess, another 900 dollar charge?

What happened to the SCLC doing something about him?

Where's those "Sidewalk protests"

All the sudden, it seems like NOBODY gives a shit!
Albert Stidham

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

This so called Hindu Guru is nothing but a mental case that needs to seek medical treatment for his dilusional belief that he is a God. He is really a master con artist and a child molester and a thief that stills from innocent people in India and YES. We the people need to come together and put a stop to this lunatic. He has the court system flooded with false lawsuits. He is another Osama Bin Laden in our country using paper and Judicial terrorism against the people. Please beware never give him your credit card number. He has no temple!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr toomanymistakes 18,503
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,652
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,016
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 10 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 16 hr Janet Harrison 33
The Fed is dumping illegals. 19 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun gertrud 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••