What happend to ASA GEORGE ON CHANNEL...
USMCDave

Dayton, OH

#33 Apr 16, 2009
Too bad WRGT/WKEF... you should have ditched both Don Hammond and the utterly boring Candace Hunter and given Asa a promotion and a big raise. She was the best in Dayton, period!

Don & Candace, ugh!! Completely boring and lifeless. Next you dolts in mgmt will fire Mike and Pat, Dayton's, make that Ohio's, most capable, entertaining weathermen bar none. Mike simply has no equal in terms of knowledge and craft. Pat is quick witted and great at thinking on his feet.

Sorry, and goodbye Asa... Dayton it seems, loves you. Best of luck to you in the future sweetheart, you got the shaft.
mikedisgusted

Black Mountain, NC

#38 Apr 24, 2009
Its's ashame that Dayton's ABC 22 WKEF-TV LET Asa
George go!!! Mr.ditmer general manager said it was an economic decision!Kylie Conway her replacement was there a couple a months before this happened.Asa decide on april 3rd to leave when she was told she was being let go at end of her contract(actually had two months left) and taken of air that day.I feel sorry she add something to that show i rush home from work to watch her on 22 and then on 45 at 7am!
mikedisgusted

Black Mountain, NC

#39 Apr 24, 2009
Bill wrote:
What happened to Asa?
I came back from vacation and She was gone.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WDTN ?????
That young lady had it all.
Well it's back to WHIO.
Iagree its not right!also check out dayton daily news site fourm pages about this also!!!I just hope they learn from this mistake because i think it will cost them viewers!!!!!
mikedisgusted

Black Mountain, NC

#40 Apr 24, 2009
They better not get rid of Mike Terwilleger!! There management not think right, i think they have there heads up there butts!!! Asa was the best damm host they had pete sucks and rhonda moans and whines. I hope they lose there channel!!! Now i have to find another show and everything else sucks in the moring when i get home from work!
John

Xenia, OH

#42 Apr 28, 2009
With letting Asa go, you just proved what kind of dumb people run Fox45.
mikedisgusted

Black Mountain, NC

#44 May 1, 2009
I just still think they were planning this for awhile.To have another women anchor there in the moring they are hiding the real reason the let asa go! Now i have to get my news from internet and streming video and from wnci 97.9 (I think i just gave them a plug)
Doc Holiday

Cincinnati, OH

#45 May 1, 2009
I think that TWS the old Cesspool Shark is trying to pick my morning news.

She's not fit to pick my nose.

I do miss ASA and have switched to the Daily Buzz.

The rest of the news I get on the Internet.

Drain the Cesspool TWS, and hurry!!!

I can smell it all the over here at Topix.

Visit GCoE and Hot Mom's board if you want to see how a real board works.

I'd invite you into ours buy heck, you might actually show up and we don't want to see that!
Sawber

Loveland, OH

#46 May 1, 2009
Buy heck? what the hell are you talking about Dennis Gannon? Are you mixing the pills with alcohol again?
Sawber

Cincinnati, OH

#47 May 2, 2009
Thank the people for posting this advertisement.
My wife saw it and it saved our marraige.
It was not posted in time to save GCoE's.
Could my Husband be Gay?- Worried your husband might be Gay? Take the test & See. Free Online
www.mydailymoment.com
Sawber

Cincinnati, OH

#48 May 2, 2009
I really liked ASA GEORGE and if I lived in Dayton I would watch the show just for her.

I don't know where I live, but McCain and I are not giving up. We know we live somewhere and we will find out where.

I hope ASA is on TV when we get there.

Hey, I did speak to Harvey Daye about this but he's given up on women. Period.

He's into rabbits.
Smokersstink

Loveland, OH

#49 May 2, 2009
Yep! Sawber can be reached at [email protected]

He's pretty cool. He gives FREE ADVICE! I just wonder if he should be doing his SU posting on the AF computers?
bbkatt

United States

#50 May 4, 2009
Asa George stammered and screwed up the news TOOOOOO many times. It was so frustrating and unprofessional. It's nice to finally be able to watch channels 22 and 45 news and actually be able to make out what is being said!!
Ya Think

Cincinnati, OH

#51 May 4, 2009
bbkatt....that's why they went with the "cheap" crew they have now.

You just enjoy them.

Channel 22 shot itself in the foot again.
Doc Holiday

Loveland, OH

#52 May 4, 2009
Too bad you don't shoot yourself in the head!
GPD

AOL

#53 May 7, 2009
Asa George was cute but...what was with all those damn suits and dresses in black everyday? Are all her fans wasn't seeing what I was seeing? Channel 7 and 2 anchor people dressed in different colors and styles everyday and got out and about all over the Miami Valley. Asa everytime I turn on the t.v., she is always sitting on her ass and wearing one of her many penguin outfit(every other blue moon she might throw on a flowery or red silk blouse)but always black pants or skirt. Another thing, was she malnutrient? Cause her back side lacks nutrients(it really showed on that billboard sign that was all over Dayton).

Wherever she gone to, I hope the next television station get more exercise out of her because all she done for wkef and fox 45 tv was nothing.
Hld-2009

Loveland, OH

#54 May 7, 2009
According to Mr. Know It all Apuzzo, on Skyeye weather, 22/45 might shut down their news operation if they can't get any better ratings. They are losing their a$$es financially.
mikedisgusted

Asheville, NC

#55 May 7, 2009
bbkatt wrote:
Asa George stammered and screwed up the news TOOOOOO many times. It was so frustrating and unprofessional. It's nice to finally be able to watch channels 22 and 45 news and actually be able to make out what is being said!!
Have have you ever heard of making mistakes? We all do i dont care what you do for aliving! This also goes out too all the ones posting junk that dont need to be here stop make comments about topic and not each other or i will report it!
mikedisgusted

Asheville, NC

#56 May 7, 2009
Hld-2009 wrote:
According to Mr. Know It all Apuzzo, on Skyeye weather, 22/45 might shut down their news operation if they can't get any better ratings. They are losing their a$$es financially.
I hope they do because they done some stupid stuff lately! The show now in the moring i cant watch it i have to watch another channel and i never realized that pete scalia is annoying!
Kyle nice and all that but not asa!!
Doc Holiday

Cincinnati, OH

#57 May 7, 2009
Well everyone has an opinion, even if it's wrong.

GPD has an opinion, and it's wrong, but that's ok.

Asa WAS out and about. So I guess you didn't watch the morning news very regularly. That's ok too. You didn't like 22. That is why you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorta like doing a review on a MOVIE you have never seen..

Well, I watched. Asa did lot's of personal apperances, especially at schools.

As for her clothes Mr. Blackwell, you get to watch her, NOT DRESS HER. Let's face facts, they found somebody cheaper.

AS of Pete, well without Asa he's kind of annoying.

I've noticed this when she was on Vacation.

I watched it every morning and now I'm watching the Daily Buzz.
DavidHoltz-Dirkd iggler

Loveland, OH

#58 May 10, 2009
Asa got fired, just like you Dennis! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr why 21,286
Former swimming pool at Old River NCR park (Jul '10) Oct 16 judyg 12
people keep turning up missing Oct 14 TruckFump 7
single or married ? Oct 14 co worker 6
whos dealin drugs Oct 13 Neighbor 8
who and where is skunk Oct 12 Guest 5
African Americans Oct 10 Looking out 1

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages