Nunya

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 Feb 13, 2012
This chick got a nice rack and nice back if you know what I mean
Hatersbetrippin

Bonne Terre, MO

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Ya I know what you mean she's good looking in all the right places, wonder if she's single
Ihateidiots

Bonne Terre, MO

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Really? Of all the logical things I see on this worthless website, you guys come here and talk a girl you've only seen once or only heard of her from a stupid good for nothing friend. If you know what's good for your well being just back off and leave her alone. You don't even know the first thing about her.
Nunya

Bonne Terre, MO

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Your gonna come on here and start threatening without your real name? Ya right son just go back to highschool, do your little immature things and leave us grown men to do our own thing.
JMatheson

Bonne Terre, MO

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Ya I'm not afraid to show my name, and really I have to agree with the ihateidiots guy, this has to be the dumbest arguement I've ever seen, I just happen to come look at xenias topix forum and don't you have anything better to do than talk about some chick youve prolly never met before? Get a life, turn off this website and go do something that matters in this life.
JMatheson

Bonne Terre, MO

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Ya....freedom of speech and you choose it to do it here, on a website that's for pre teens that just want to act tough without putting their real name, YOUR REAL NAME!!!! Do us all a favor and just stop being an idiot...you can't think of anything else to use that freedom of speech for? How about standing for what's wrong? How about not bullying and standing for kids that don't have anything, no friends, no parents, nothing! Why do you abuse that right just to further evil things? Really I want to know?
Nunya

Bonne Terre, MO

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Awe your one of those holy rollers aren't ya, serving a God that really isn't there, trying to put faith in something that you aren't sure is there. Yeah I went to church and I know what your getting ready to do...don't start the witnessing thing. I don't want to hear it. Besides what can you possibly know about not having friends, people not being there for you? Huh? Can you understand what it feels like to be so alone it hurts? Don't act like you know the first thing about me!
JMatheson

Bonne Terre, MO

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Dude it's too late for this lol, I could also say the same thing for you too? What do you know about me? Huh? You don't think I went through anything just cuz I'm a Christian? I've been through plenty, I've been alone no friends, nothing I have parents don't get me wrong, but you can prolly understand the pain inside that hurts beyond comprehension, I know you asked me not to preach to you, but I need to and then I'm getting off here. I was made fun of my whole life I was called gay and stupid and worthless and it hurt. People told me I would never have a future and I had no friends. I was so depressed that sometimes I thought bad thoughts. I had an emptiness inside of me that I didn't know how to fill. Then one day I went to church with my cousin and I went to this youth room where it was filled with scriptures and one that stood out to me was John 3:16, "for god so loved the world that he gave his son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life!" That scripture stuck out to me like a sore thumb, I thought to myself why would a god love mr so much that he would send his son to die for me. And I left with that thought, I don't remeber that what the youth pastor taught, but I remember that scripture lol. I went for a few weeks and the fourth time I went the youth pastor talked about depression and how it affects our way of life. I remember that sermon so well. Every word he said was pricking my heart and I don't remember if I stopped crying that service. I had my head down and the next thing i know everone was surrounding me, praying I didn't care, I just felt something for the first time in my life and I accepted Christ into my life. He filled that void and I could write forever and tell you all the things that I've been through, ask Katie lol, but I know he's real and he can be real for you too. All you have to do is just ask him to fill that void of loneliness. I can't do it no one can not drugs, not girls, not friends. Only Christ and all you have to do is ask him. Dude I don't know if you've ever been told this, but Jesus loves you. He really does and he wants to take all your problems away. All you have to do is receive him into your heart again and ask him to lighten the load.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 4 hr FOVR 5
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 9 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
What happens when traffic cameras go away? 10 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 12 hr Fan of Leon The Man 12
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 13 hr Dayton Taxpayer 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Bently 19,559
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 19 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,515
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:08PM