Continually-lit Christmas memorial trees look tacky!

Posted in the Xenia Forum

The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Stop this Maine memorial tree bullshit! This is a different slant to stop the rants: A "continuously-lit" Christmas tree would in fact be tacky and irritating to have to look at for two years and forever, like lit-up trees and decorations and crosses, etc. Despite the whines, Christmas trees should only be lit up around Christmas time, and not the season between New Years Eve and Halloween, if you know what I mean. This, despite the feeeelllinnggss of the pests that compete in patriotism contests. I also gag when I see those old Vietnam-era ugly black POW/MIA flags that are too often flown under our national banner. Two years ago, the Bar Harbor Town Council granted a two-year lease in a park overlooking the harbor to establish a continuously lighted Christmas tree as a veterans memorial. Last month, the council terminated the lease and required the lights and accompanying plaque to be removed, thereby incurring the Wrath of O’Reilly.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Well, it would still look better than your rotting jottings! Leon Harrison, poking at him on Topix is very fun!
The New Cool Warrior

West Alexandria, OH

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Boofuckinhoo, I am more patriotic than all of you! Tee, hee, hee, you have to display more shit longer than me to prove that you are more demonic if not patriotic. And to risk being dissed and making patriotic nuts pissed, and make them frown, you have to suggest or demand that we take these obnoxious displays down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr One Voice One Vote 31,721
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! (Jul '14) 1 hr Latin Lover 5
I am an Ann Fan, not one of Rachel Mad Cow. 1 hr Ann Fan 1
Regarding gas-tax increases... 1 hr Net Nut 1
Elizabeth 2 hr Net Nut 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr williewilliamajr123 19,590
Teen charged in fatal Ohio mall shooting, robbe... 8 hr Akingu 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015