Illegals are so peaceful

Illegals are so peaceful

Posted in the Xenia Forum

Vet

West Chester, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Gang bang rape of a 13 year old girl; many illegals.
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d...
Alex

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Does any of these many diversity-disciple multicultural-mingling guilty-white liberals know any illegal aliens or immigrants like those Hispanic gang members whom we see on TV on those gang, jail, prison expose shows? It seems that they only associate or know the nice ones, not those gang members who have fun with drugs, knives, lives and guns.
you play with guns too !
Vet

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 24, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Yeah, immigrants are sweet, unless or until you look lost, or alone or week, and drive down the wrong street, especially after dark, or wander into one of their 'hoods or parks. Diversity turds seem to settle in the nicer whiter suburbs, or so I have heard.
Says the one who lives in WC, hee hee!
Vet

West Chester, OH

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Fraud alert
Shandi Miller

Enfield, CT

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Despite the whines, most legal citizen gun owners do not abuse them or use them to commit crimes, white or black, this being a fact.
Use it on yourself, or let someone use it on you Leon Harrison. You have run out, of clean clothing.
809 Mitman

Dayton, OH

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Vet wrote:
Fraud alert
We know you are a fraud, duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norris Lake (Apr '11) 1 hr KATBLUE 42
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 20,032
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Truth Be Told 31,855
"Conni Post didn't mention Muslim countries" 14 hr Leon Harrison 1
How do you make advocates and activists go away? 18 hr Tantor 2
How can we ridicule Trump as a fool? Sun Leon Harrison 2
I used to be a real writer instead of an Intern... Jun 25 Leon Harrison 2
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages