Walmart workers protest in Dayton

Walmart workers protest in Dayton

There are 7 comments on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Walmart workers protest in Dayton. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

Dayton area Walmart workers rallied outside the company's York Commons Boulevard store Wednesday morning to protest what they said are illegal firings and disciplinary action against co-workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

The Duke of Hazard

Bryan, OH

#1 Jun 4, 2014
Why don't people who hate their shit jobs quit them and at least apply and try to get hired and work at better ones? I feel no sympathy for lazy dumbasses who whine and cry and who I hear bitchin' about some job that they have been at for more than five years.
Sky King

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 4, 2014
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Why don't people who hate their shit jobs quit them and at least apply and try to get hired and work at better ones? I feel no sympathy for lazy dumbasses who whine and cry and who I hear bitchin' about some job that they have been at for more than five years.
At least they are sucking the goverment tit like you, nitwit!
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2014
Why to pretty girls and women bitch, cry, whine and frown? Boys and men friends buy the gas to haul their asses all around town, to entertain and feed them, but expect a goodnight kiss or even to breed them? And then, these spoiled dishonest 'hos, yell and tell them "NO!".
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2014
Why to pretty girls and women bitch, cry, whine and frown? Boys and men friends buy the gas to haul their asses all around town, to entertain and feed them, but expect a goodnight kiss or even to breed them? And then, these spoiled dishonest 'hos, yell and tell them "NO!".
BOOFUKINHOO, they work harder than YOU!
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#5 Jun 5, 2014
How do women who work at shit jobs and never pay for dates or mates hate? Men support concerts, cinemas, restaurants and bars, while their honeys save their moneys to buy new clothes and cars.
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 5, 2014
How do women who work at shit jobs and never pay for dates or mates hate? Men support concerts, cinemas, restaurants and bars, while their honeys save their moneys to buy new clothes and cars.
Oh, they have paid you, right. They layed down that quim and trim, or gave you a rim(job)?
The Duke of Hazard

Westport, IN

#7 Jun 6, 2014
I feel no empathy or sympathy for peeps and creeps who are too dumb or lazy or crazy to quit shit jobs and at least try and apply for others. They are scared of taking tests and doing interviews, not knowing how to act, behave, speak or dress, but what do they have to lose? They can bitch and whine for free newspaper space and TV time, but they could and should and would certainly get better at taking tests and doing job interviews after at least a dozen times. Oh, sloppy clothes, hanging pants, wild hairstyles, and pierced body parts do not make you look smart. Tattoos likewise lower your IQs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Percecution 21,175
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 5 hr Prentice Richardson 30
f00d stamps 6 hr STONED 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sep 18 Boro parent 32,019
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) Sep 18 StillHaughtsme 18
News 2 men accused of raping woman in Dayton (Aug '12) Sep 18 Zoom 8
any opinons on new municipal judge (Feb '10) Sep 16 humanist 3

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages