Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21946 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My pickup takes weeks pay to fill the tank.
illiterate morons love blowing black Obama. Diesel fumes are good i vote communists.
Your disjointed attempts at insulting others makes me smile.
Now crawl back into your ammo filled survival shelter before those pesky commie death squads come to take away your momma's pink pickup truck and make you pay your taxes...
PinkTrucks McVeigh Says

Van Wert, OH

#21947 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey big mouth puss where were you?
and the truck had a car on the trailer in the parking lot, and truck has ZERO stickers.
The subaru wrx sti on the trailer will be torn apart to make a factory five race car this winter in my garage. Project 818. Delivery of frame is in 2 weeks.
Oooh, you say you had a broke down car on a trailer behind your Barbie farm truck? That DEFINITELY proves you're not illiterate inbred trash...
Overcompensating for something, sissy boy?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21948 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey big mouth puss where were you?
He was in his purple Smart Car. Unfortunately, he ran over a football and the car overturned.
Hey democraps

Delphos, OH

#21949 Nov 10, 2013
how's that odummercare working for you...

the president has a health care website and he still can't get it up!!!

ROTFLMAO
Citizen

Waverly, OH

#21950 Nov 10, 2013

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21951 Nov 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in his purple Smart Car. Unfortunately, he ran over a football and the car overturned.
ROFLMAO..... or like in walking dead, the football propped the drive axle up off the surface so it couldn't go anywhere.

HAAAAAAA
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21952 Nov 10, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>Your disjointed attempts at insulting others makes me smile.
Now crawl back into your ammo filled survival shelter before those pesky commie death squads come to take away your momma's pink pickup truck and make you pay your taxes...
OK....bring lots of body bags for the commies.

I have been well practiced.

Mom drives a cadillac suv.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong 100% of the time?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21953 Nov 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And so claims the truckload of idiocy.
woo puss passed the 3rd grade.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21954 Nov 10, 2013
PinkTrucks McVeigh Says wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, you say you had a broke down car on a trailer behind your Barbie farm truck? That DEFINITELY proves you're not illiterate inbred trash...
I call it a winter project with my sons.

how stupid of me.

I will have to spend the winter in my garage building a race car with my sons.

I am over compensating with my kids time. I am selfish, and figured a way to see them more often.

how stupid of me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21955 Nov 10, 2013
PinkTrucks McVeigh Says wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, you say you had a broke down car on a trailer behind your Barbie farm truck? That DEFINITELY proves you're not illiterate inbred trash...
The Subaru is a 2011 STI. It runs great, but missing the entire back clip due to a wreck. No worries.

Strip it, and build a new car from the ground up. I only need the drivetrain, and the rest is junk. Watch ebay for my kids selling parts.

I will post pics when finished.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21956 Nov 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be a newer pickup truck.
it isn't.....a 2008 diesel 3500 dual rear wheel.

my tow vehicle, and snow day driver.

I do drive on certain sales calls, because nothing is as vanilla as a pickup.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21957 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
More than likely it came straight from a Matchbox box.
Realitys A Sissy

Canton, OH

#21959 Nov 11, 2013
It's funny how you can call someone a little rich boy, followed by them listing all the things their parents bought them to try to overcome the fact that their full grown son has a baby dick.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21960 Nov 11, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely it came straight from a Matchbox box.
It came from Jack Maxson Chevrolet after the $37500.000 check cleared.

Truck was 4 when purchased with 50K miles saving me $30,000 off a new one.

i would have bought a Dodge or Ford, but Columbus had ZERO diesel trucks for sale period.

The truck I bought was a trade from Horse Congress.

PS: Toys are for children like you. Can you sound like a diesel?
willy DAWG

Ada, OH

#21961 Nov 11, 2013
Realitys A Sissy wrote:
It's funny how you can call someone a little rich boy, followed by them listing all the things their parents bought them to try to overcome the fact that their full grown son has a baby dick.
not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
willy DAWG

Ada, OH

#21962 Nov 11, 2013
race car, lmao, bring that Tonka toy to larue in the spring, to meet our fastang, runs in the 8's ford powered, built by willie dawg and driven by devildog. this combo hasn't been beaten in 3 years, track champs, willy builds, devil drives.got a 35,000 bounty on our heads, car. come on and try your luck, poor little rich republican farmer, prolly your plant/no plant check is bigger than that. don't be bashful, COME ON DOWN TO THE STRIP OF PAIN.
Canton

Canton, OH

#21963 Nov 11, 2013
willy DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
Man... rightwing, leftwing, fascist, commie, tea party, progressive...I think we can all FINALLY agree on something here. Willy's post is some of the weirdest sh1t anyone has ever said on here. Just flat out creepy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21964 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought because any diesel after 2010, you have to use Diesel Emission Fluid or DEF. It's a separate tank that squirts crap into your exhaust pipe for pollution control. One more thing to break that you don't need.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21965 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the joke is you calling yourself middle class.
Middle class is 60K to 250K annual earnings.
If you divide household incomes in the U.S. into 5 classes, the "middle class" receives $36,000 to $57,607 in income.

"Households in the top quintile (i.e., top 20%), 77% of which had two or more income earners, had incomes exceeding $91,705. Households in the mid quintile, most of which had one income earner per household and had incomes between $36,000 and $57,607. Households in the lowest quintile had incomes less than $19,178 and the majority had no income earner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income...
PinkTruckDoomsda yPrepper

Van Wert, OH

#21966 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....bring lots of body bags for the commies.
I have been well practiced.
Mom drives a cadillac suv.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong 100% of the time?
Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
Anyways, enjoy your inbred "family time" in the garage with the kinfolk, suckin down fumes for freedom, and hatin ya some imaginary commies.
Maybe you could show the kiddies how to properly fold a tinfoil hat to keep the pesky Muslims from stealing your "thoughts"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 19,574
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 14 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:30 am PST

CBS Sports 6:30AM
Browns' frustrations over Josh Gordon, Johnny Manziel growing
NBC Sports 6:52 AM
Report: Manziel's Friday night party led to players' Saturday tardies
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
Justin Gilbert expected to be inactive after showing late to Saturday night meeting
NBC Sports 8:48 AM
Week 17 early inactives
NFL 8:58 AM
Justin Gilbert inactive after being late to meeting