xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21426 Oct 25, 2013
Jesus and Santa Claus wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax all churches.
And lawsuit awards.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21427 Oct 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there might be one left...
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october...
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
Pops

Newport, KY

#21428 Oct 25, 2013
SnapCrackerPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Poops doesn't have anything other than a racist emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter to back up any of his feeble claims, I'm guessing somebody needs to change little Hitler's diaper.
There goes the racist claims again along with the insults & name calling. Kind of stuck in a mental mud aren't you?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21429 Oct 25, 2013
LiberConstiBagger aka GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get down in your grave, old clown, before I show you to be a stammering proven liar AGAIN. Your 1950s all white Mayberry for Jesus vision is long over. The only DNA you share is with your cousin/wife and her 12 fingered spawn.
More mental mud
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21430 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21431 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And lawsuit awards.
So, you approve of the biggest insurance scam ever?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21432 Oct 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
Your right, that guy was an old school putz. He was tripping on his tongue & his 50 yr old attitude. What a jackass!
BUT, his B.S. still has nothing to do with EVERYONE needing a picture ID NOT being biased. The ID's are free, good for years & years & IF someone can make it to the polls to actually vote every 2 yrs or so, they can make it to the DMV, county clerk or whoever & get that ID every 4-6 yrs. The vast majority of people already have a drivers license, or concealed carry license OR a photo ID for work, college or whatever.
EACH party already shuttles voters to the voting booth (mostly Dems) so why not extend this a little bit farther & schedule voters to the DMV or county clerk if need be, for the ID's less than 1/2 of the time than they shuttle them to the polls?
What's your take on this?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21433 Oct 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So, you approve of the biggest insurance scam ever?
WTF are you even talking about???????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21434 Oct 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
Explain to me how such a law "suppresses" blacks and not whites. I thought all men were created equal. If I can get a voter ID, what's stopping anybody else?

When Democrats find themselves in a corner, they use the "race" thing as if it were valid in some way. Don't like DumBama, it's because of race. Try to make voting more legitimate, it's because of race. Against illegal Mexicans, it's because of race.

The thing is that this has nothing to do with race and no evidence to support such accusations. But Democrats believe they can get their way on anything if they falsely insert the race card, and the sheep just repeat the lies.

Anytime Republicans win, the "cheat" issue is brought up. Same holds true of the Republicans when Democrats win. So lets try to make voting as honest as we can. Everybody should (not just blacks) should have to show ID before voting. There is nothing discriminating about that. And if you want to base your claim on some loser who said his desire was to keep blacks from voting, I'll show you a black person that claimed they voted multiple times.
Jesus Canton

Canton, OH

#21435 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. 17 trillion and growing is something every DumBama voter should be proud of. So should they be proud of median household incomes down, record number of government dependents, scandal after scandal and 90 million adults not working.
Commie Care is what the "absolute disaster" is. Few employers want to invest or expand. It has created problems on every level from jobs lost, hours cut, increase in health insurance costs right down to the 637 million wasted on a web site that doesn't work. Now we find out that few got private insurance and instead, were coaxed by the government into Medicaid--a program that has most states broke.
Bush was far from perfect. In fact, I hardly consider him a conservative. But I will say that most of the Bush years were good ones. We haven't had one good month out of OBummer in the last five and a half years.
How much did GW's war in Iraq cost? That one a freebie in your anything but racist calculations? Save it, truck driving fool. When the whole global warming thing becomes so apparent to even the dumbest Tea Bagger voter like yourself, that even a truck driving weather expert stands out like a sore thumb. you'll still have a "doesn't matter what we do, the earth is still fuc^ed" mantra the corporations fed you to believe. If you were a little more Christian than you knew you were, I'd say you could always go with the "God's punishment" for (insert ignorant reason here) kinda global warming. You stick with your "corporate fetch boy" , non religious, nothing we can do about approach. Hey "Reality". Take notes you inbred, stupid, queer f*ck of a moron. THATS how you predict the future. Take notes, Tea Bagging fools.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21436 Oct 25, 2013
Jesus Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did GW's war in Iraq cost?
Not as much as welfare under Caesar Obamus.
Jesus Canton

Canton, OH

#21438 Oct 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as welfare under Caesar Obamus.
How about GW's Medicare expansion? Oopsie. Dumb dumb just got left looking like he's a racist.
Jesus Canton

Canton, OH

#21439 Oct 25, 2013
You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. You lost due to your greed and racism. You are evil. That's all. All we ask is that you keep your beliefs that try to rewrite history away from the toddlers. Ooops. Too late. Rush Limbaugh released a book aimed at children that tries to rewrite history. Nothing short of vile.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21440 Oct 25, 2013
Caesar is spending a Iraq Wars worth of money on welfare every year.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21441 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how such a law "suppresses" blacks and not whites. I thought all men were created equal.
"Indeed, in a column for right-wing clearinghouse WorldNetDaily, longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly acknowledged as much with a defense of North Carolina’s new voting law, which has been criticized for its restrictions on access, among other things. Here’s Schlafly:

“The reduction in the number of days allowed for early voting is particularly important because early voting plays a major role in Obama’s ground game. The Democrats carried most states that allow many days of early voting, and Obama’s national field director admitted, shortly before last year’s election, that ‘early voting is giving us a solid lead in the battleground states that will decide this election.’"

"Schlafly, it should be noted, isn’t the first Republican to confess the true reason for voter-identification laws. Among friendly audiences, they can’t seem to help it.

Last spring, for example, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Mike Turzai told a gathering of Republicans that their voter identification law would “allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania.” That summer, at an event hosted by the Heritage Foundation, former Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund conceded that Democrats had a point about the GOP’s focus on voter ID, as opposed to those measures—such as absentee balloting—that are vulnerable to tampering.“I think it is a fair argument of some liberals that there are some people who emphasize the voter ID part more than the absentee ballot part because supposedly Republicans like absentee ballots more and they don’t want to restrict that,” he said."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21442 Oct 26, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Indeed, in a column for right-wing clearinghouse WorldNetDaily, longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly acknowledged as much with a defense of North Carolina’s new voting law, which has been criticized for its restrictions on access, among other things. Here’s Schlafly:
“The reduction in the number of days allowed for early voting is particularly important because early voting plays a major role in Obama’s ground game. The Democrats carried most states that allow many days of early voting, and Obama’s national field director admitted, shortly before last year’s election, that ‘early voting is giving us a solid lead in the battleground states that will decide this election.’"
"Schlafly, it should be noted, isn’t the first Republican to confess the true reason for voter-identification laws. Among friendly audiences, they can’t seem to help it.
Last spring, for example, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Mike Turzai told a gathering of Republicans that their voter identification law would “allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania.” That summer, at an event hosted by the Heritage Foundation, former Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund conceded that Democrats had a point about the GOP’s focus on voter ID, as opposed to those measures—such as absentee balloting—that are vulnerable to tampering.“I think it is a fair argument of some liberals that there are some people who emphasize the voter ID part more than the absentee ballot part because supposedly Republicans like absentee ballots more and they don’t want to restrict that,” he said."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Without a doubt, I agree with the concern of absentee voting. I don't like it there and I don't like it here either. Absentee should be strictly for those incapable of making it to the polls and that's it. In Ohio, anybody can vote absentee and it's a bad system.

What your article points out is results and not cause. They state that less time to vote means less Democrat voters. The question is why? Why doesn't it affect Republican voters the same way?

The one thing that came to mind while reading this article is Katrina. All those poor Democrats dragged their azzes to the bus stops and many stayed behind because they were too lazy to leave. It was too inconvenient. Another thing that crossed my mind is responsibility. What party does a responsible person generally vote for? Who do the irresponsible vote for?

After all, most "poor" people don't work. They have all day to vote; more time than working Americans. If results showed that we have a better Democrat turnout if free refreshments are served at the polls, would it be discriminatory not to have free refreshments?

Voting should be somewhat inconvenient. It assures that only those who are serious about elections do vote. There should be no early voting, no dragging people to vote in busses, and no absentee voting unless there were no other choices.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21443 Oct 26, 2013
Jesus Canton wrote:
You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. You lost due to your greed and racism. You are evil. That's all. All we ask is that you keep your beliefs that try to rewrite history away from the toddlers. Ooops. Too late. Rush Limbaugh released a book aimed at children that tries to rewrite history. Nothing short of vile.
You didn't bother to consider (in your drunken stupor) that you never even read one book from Rush Limbaugh children's or otherwise. You have no idea what Limbaugh wrote or if there was anything in his books that are inaccurate.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21444 Oct 26, 2013
Jesus Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How about GW's Medicare expansion? Oopsie. Dumb dumb just got left looking like he's a racist.
WTF is racist about that? God you people are so programmed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21445 Oct 26, 2013
Jesus Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did GW's war in Iraq cost? That one a freebie in your anything but racist calculations? Save it, truck driving fool. When the whole global warming thing becomes so apparent to even the dumbest Tea Bagger voter like yourself, that even a truck driving weather expert stands out like a sore thumb. you'll still have a "doesn't matter what we do, the earth is still fuc^ed" mantra the corporations fed you to believe. If you were a little more Christian than you knew you were, I'd say you could always go with the "God's punishment" for (insert ignorant reason here) kinda global warming. You stick with your "corporate fetch boy" , non religious, nothing we can do about approach. Hey "Reality". Take notes you inbred, stupid, queer f*ck of a moron. THATS how you predict the future. Take notes, Tea Bagging fools.
Yes, I'm sure Al Gore is laughing himself silly reading all the people he conned into this global warming thing so he and others could get rich. And why not? After all, his mansion uses enough energy to power an average side street in the US and he takes private jets, limos and SUV"s to where he's traveling.

DumBama doesn't seem too concerned about global warming either. His wife takes a separate plane on some of their vacations. Nazi Piglosi? Forget about it. She too insisted that she have her very own plane that traveled from one end of the country to the other every time she went to Washington. That is of course when her family wasn't using the plane for fun rides. Nothing is too good for a Democrat I always say.

Thy name is Democrat. Do as I say--not as I do!

Cost of Iraq war from 2003 to 2008: 589 billion dollars.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0933935.html

HEY! That's almost 300 billion less than DumBama spent in one day with is so-called stimulus (that didn't stimulate anything) bill. Let's see, Iraq over five years, 600 billion. DumBama in one day, 850 billion. Hmmmmm
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21446 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt, I agree with the concern of absentee voting. I don't like it there and I don't like it here either. Absentee should be strictly for those incapable of making it to the polls and that's it. In Ohio, anybody can vote absentee and it's a bad system.
What your article points out is results and not cause. They state that less time to vote means less Democrat voters. The question is why? Why doesn't it affect Republican voters the same way?
The one thing that came to mind while reading this article is Katrina. All those poor Democrats dragged their azzes to the bus stops and many stayed behind because they were too lazy to leave. It was too inconvenient. Another thing that crossed my mind is responsibility. What party does a responsible person generally vote for? Who do the irresponsible vote for?
After all, most "poor" people don't work. They have all day to vote; more time than working Americans. If results showed that we have a better Democrat turnout if free refreshments are served at the polls, would it be discriminatory not to have free refreshments?
Voting should be somewhat inconvenient. It assures that only those who are serious about elections do vote. There should be no early voting, no dragging people to vote in busses, and no absentee voting unless there were no other choices.
Caging votes history;
www.clcblog.org/blog_item-152.html

Secret money behind voter suppression;
www.thenation.com/article/172685/why -are-conservatives-trying-dest roy-voting-rights-act?

True to vote (suppression);
votingrights.news21.com/article/poll-watchers...

votingrights.news21.com/articles/election-fra...

GOP voter fraud;
www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na...

bluenc.com/strategic-allied-consulting-morphs...

www.thenation.com/blog/170198/gop-quietly-hir... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr idiocracy 31,497
If you really dare to show that you care... 2 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 2 hr masterofconcretep... 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 16 hr Pavlos Lombardi 13
A "productive" congess... 20 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
William Brown indicted for murder in Dayton. Tue Akingu 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:45PM
Manziel's Indecisiveness Behind Early Struggles
NFL 5:21 AM
Tim Couch: Kosar was right, Browns can't develop a QB
NBC Sports 6:21 AM
Tim Couch: There's no commitment, no loyalty in Cleveland
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
ESPN10:58 AM
Pettine: Browns, front office making strides