EugeneHadAPipeDr eam

Canton, OH

#20551 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the last two elections: In 2010 and 2012, the US House went overwhelmingly GOP and 31 states have GOP governors. Now don't disappoint us...start crying about gerrymandered districts.
BTW, your fascination with pedophilia seems to be a constant them in your posts. Do you know a guy named Walt Lewis? He might be able to help you.
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values". Now get down in your doomsday bunker you sniveling fringe group flunky. American voters told you to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. Don't you EVER forget that, son.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#20552 Sep 23, 2013
EugeneHadAPipeDream wrote:
<quoted text>
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values". Now get down in your doomsday bunker you sniveling fringe group flunky. American voters told you to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. Don't you EVER forget that, son.
The only creepy thing I see is yet another NE Ohio leftist douchebag with pedo tendencies who's throwing a fit over the fact the his boy in the White Hut is being held on a leash by the House. The House, Canton trash...that's how we're sticking it up your well-traveled ass.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20553 Sep 23, 2013
EugeneHadAPipeDream wrote:
<quoted text>
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values"
Better question: what do liberals consider family values and morals?

After all, Clinton had overwhelming support from his constituents after having a sexual relationship with a girl young enough to be his daughter, insulting and humiliating a woman who was a former underling of his that rejected his sexual advances, and lied to the American people and authorities which resulting in him losing his license to practice law in the state of Arkansas.

Republicans are scrutinized when on or more falls out of line because the party promotes morals and family values. When Democrats do the same thing, nobody cares because Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20554 Sep 23, 2013
TruckerNoThinky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to say you not knowing that most conservatives are Christian is silly, but not as silly as a water walking Jewish zombie who lives in the sky. Now about that Mormon...
What about that Mormon? You mean the guy who never cheated on his wife? Never took a puff of a cigarette? Never had an alcoholic beverage in his life? Never engaged in recreational narcotics?

I didn't say that "some" conservatives were not Christian. What I said is that conservative voters do not use religion as a guideline for who they elect. After DumBama attacked the Catholic religion, he would have been wiped off the floor in his reelection bid had all Catholics stuck together and voted for Romney. But it didn't happen that way.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20555 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
Naturally, as you're speaking of the political party which actually voted to remove God from its platform.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20556 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a joke. It wasn't really about English, but logic.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx for the English refresher.
You young guys are way too clever for me.
shell

Akron, OH

#20559 Sep 23, 2013
hhgh
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20560 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The only creepy thing I see is yet another NE Ohio leftist douchebag with pedo tendencies who's throwing a fit over the fact the his boy in the White Hut is being held on a leash by the House. The House, Canton trash...that's how we're sticking it up your well-traveled ass.
Shhhh little racist. The south lost. You had your big day in the sun. REAL Americans told you to go bye bye.(See last 2 presidential elections)
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20561 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that Mormon? You mean the guy who never cheated on his wife? Never took a puff of a cigarette? Never had an alcoholic beverage in his life? Never engaged in recreational narcotics?
I didn't say that "some" conservatives were not Christian. What I said is that conservative voters do not use religion as a guideline for who they elect. After DumBama attacked the Catholic religion, he would have been wiped off the floor in his reelection bid had all Catholics stuck together and voted for Romney. But it didn't happen that way.
No, I'm talking about the guy that follows those people with the beliefs on having multiple wives. You remember? He wore the magic underwear to keep the devil away and you thought he was fit to run this country. The guy who flip flopped on every issue and insulted all of those seniors and veterans when he said they were on a free ride? Not ringing a bell?
Democrats 101

United States

#20562 Sep 23, 2013
That's right. We won the election and now its our godgiven right to use your checking accounts as our personal ATM!
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20563 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question: what do liberals consider family values and morals?
After all, Clinton had overwhelming support from his constituents after having a sexual relationship with a girl young enough to be his daughter, insulting and humiliating a woman who was a former underling of his that rejected his sexual advances, and lied to the American people and authorities which resulting in him losing his license to practice law in the state of Arkansas.
Republicans are scrutinized when on or more falls out of line because the party promotes morals and family values. When Democrats do the same thing, nobody cares because Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
Are you talking about that time when Newt Gingrich (see family values) was cheating on his wife while she was laying in a hospital bed with cancer? I remember that. Now how many of our troops needlessly died because Clinton lied to Congress? I forget. Refresh my memory.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20564 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what these people get for NOT watching Fox News where you get the other half of the story.
I watched them debating over the rights of atheists in the United states and they were devout that they had no rights in this country. I guess the Constitution only applies how they see fit with their 'fair and balanced' reporting.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20565 Sep 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I watched them debating over the rights of atheists in the United states and they were devout that they had no rights in this country. I guess the Constitution only applies how they see fit with their 'fair and balanced' reporting.
and Fox being rated number 1 for 15 years must really grate on you.

for 15 years the vast majority of the world disagrees with your minority views, and proof is with viewership numbers. You need to add 2 of the liberal mouthpiece networks collectively to challenge any given time slot at Fox. How unfair for you minorities. Cry me a river.

they label people like you as extremists.

don't bother replying to debate as there is nothing to debate. It is documented FACT.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20566 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
for 15 years the vast majority of the world disagrees with your minority views, and proof is with viewership numbers. You need to add 2 of the liberal mouthpiece networks collectively to challenge any given time slot at Fox. How unfair for you minorities. Cry me a river.
don't bother replying to debate as there is nothing to debate. It is documented FACT.
I can't debate the fact that there are a lot of ignorant, ill informed people in this country. Their ratings prove that. It's also obvious that even a bigger majority in this country doesn't watch any of those mouthpiece shows.
FetidFoxNewsBubb le

Canton, OH

#20567 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremists? Are you talking about that Saudi Prince who owns a huge part of Fox New's stock? You know, the guy with the family that has direct ties to terrorists? Perhaps you are talking about some other radical extremist, like when you made multiple death threats to people here on this public forum? Let me know if you need a direct link. You kookie corporate fetch boys and your death threat "family values". Just a sad little bunny of a man, waving his little confederate flag, while hard working, tax paying American voters watch your queer agenda get further and further away in the rear view mirror. If only your word was worth more than a pile of dog sh1t, you would have left this country like you said you were going to, right after all the armed rioting in the streets, like you predicted would happen if Romney didn't win.
FetidFoxNewsBubb le

Canton, OH

#20568 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jerry Springer has been on the air about the same amount of time. We all know that makes it rock solid programming, right? Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20569 Sep 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't debate the fact that there are a lot of ignorant, ill informed people in this country. Their ratings prove that. It's also obvious that even a bigger majority in this country doesn't watch any of those mouthpiece shows.
the demographic for a Fox viewer is double yearly earnings at minimum in comparison.

how stupid are those people earning double at minimum?

my mulch comes from Waverly ohio, but I can't think of a single other thing. Care to help me think of another?

we need to ban mulch from Waverly because it contains poison ivy. The federal government needs to invade Waverly to make sure no mulch leaves that compost pile of a town.
FetidFoxNewsBubb le

Canton, OH

#20570 Sep 24, 2013
Most of us REAL Americans are smart enough to skip over BS propaganda shows like MSNBC. Far too informed to believe any of that leftwing nonsense. Now when someone like yourself sees a rightwing propaganda show like Fox News, you get down on your knees and start to gleefully suck it all in.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20571 Sep 24, 2013
FetidFoxNewsBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremists? Are you talking about that Saudi Prince who owns a huge part of Fox New's stock? You know, the guy with the family that has direct ties to terrorists? Perhaps you are talking about some other radical extremist, like when you made multiple death threats to people here on this public forum? Let me know if you need a direct link. You kookie corporate fetch boys and your death threat "family values". Just a sad little bunny of a man, waving his little confederate flag, while hard working, tax paying American voters watch your queer agenda get further and further away in the rear view mirror. If only your word was worth more than a pile of dog sh1t, you would have left this country like you said you were going to, right after all the armed rioting in the streets, like you predicted would happen if Romney didn't win.
Say, drone, when did ownership of 7% of the voting shares of News Corp. become a controlling interest?

Don't regurgitate.
Self-educate.
FetidFoxNewsBubb le

Canton, OH

#20572 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the demographic for a Fox viewer is double yearly earnings at minimum in comparison.
how stupid are those people earning double at minimum?
my mulch comes from Waverly ohio, but I can't think of a single other thing. Care to help me think of another?
we need to ban mulch from Waverly because it contains poison ivy. The federal government needs to invade Waverly to make sure no mulch leaves that compost pile of a town.
That's nice but Americans already told you they don't care about you trust fund, mommy and daddy's money hand me down success stories. We REAL Americans earned what we have. No hand outs or free rides here, little bunny. You are bragging over the fact that you were born. We'll let our votes let you know if we are impressed.(See last 2 presidential elections)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas 8 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos 22 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Wed Dennis E Gannon 6
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes Wed Net Nut 4
Merry Knobby Christmas Wed The Duke of Hazard 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore