Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Here you go, truck driving climate expert. I'll toss you a bone.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/b...

...yawn.
XXXRaytarded

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I mean, the fact that your source has been busted telling lies at least 11 times doesn't mean you can't call it "facts". For instance, you guys call your hatred of a black President taking a stand against big government. We know how you guys love your smaller government. Like when you elected GW's pappy. Nothing says "smaller government" like electing a high member of the CIA. Read my lips, you guys are hasbeens.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

XXXRaytarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find that post where I claimed to be a trucking expert? Oh...I see you are still trying to defend your propaganda sites.
Well you must be an expert--at least more than I being in this business for a couple of decades. If you don't believe what I say, then you must know something I don't. You must have more experience with trucks and have more information than I have gathered by talking to diesel mechanics and other drivers. What else can one conclude?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

XXXRaytarded wrote:
Here you go, truck driving climate expert. I'll toss you a bone.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/b...
...yawn.
Oh, Media Matters? That's not a tainted site now is it???

http://mediamatters.blogsome.com/
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RaytedGradeAFailure wrote:
I must of missed your cries of tyranny when GW was passing unpaid for Medicare bills and starting an unpaid for and unfounded war that he lied to Congress about. I must have missed your rioting in the streets from all you "Constitutionalists" and "Patriots" when GW was raping our Constitution. Funny how all the "Patriots" turned on their own country when they didn't get their little racist way.
Here we go again with the accusations of being racists.
The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama. PLEASE wake up & quit beating a broken drum. It is unbecoming of any intellect. OH, That's right, it's you. I almost forgot what you are. I'll try better.
RealWorld

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

I'm sorry. I was too busy watching the news on the historic flooding in Colorado. Now go on. You guys were saying something about no such thing as climate change.
RealWorld

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the accusations of being racists.
The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama. PLEASE wake up & quit beating a broken drum. It is unbecoming of any intellect. OH, That's right, it's you. I almost forgot what you are. I'll try better.
You must have skipped over the FACT that the majority of Americans, black, white or any race, color or creed voted for Obama. I wonder what would happen if we asked every American who is the first group to come to mind when someone says racist. Democrats or Republicans? Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
RealWorld

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Media Matters? That's not a tainted site now is it???
http://mediamatters.blogsome.com/
Oh, a link to a site that offers free blogs. Neat. So if I had a free blog site, I could claim the moon is made of cheese, without any of that pesky fact checking stuff. Thanks for someone's propaganda laced opinions but just don't try to pass it off as facts...again. I looked up media matters but the only people who think it's wrong is a fat, rightwing propaganda pill popper and a kook blog with nothing to back it up. Just like with the 97% of the scientific community who disagrees with you and yours, I'm guessing your bets are on the tinfoil hat 3% again. Seeing you personally have so much to lose in the climate change argument...ha ha ha ha! You get as much credit and respect as a truck driver who goes against 97% of the scientific community should get. You score 3 out of a 100. Also see tinfoil hat failure.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Even YOU say that Obama is Black. He is also equally White genetically.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama.
What's racist about black folks voting for the guy who is, as you say "equally White genetically"?

Seriously, race is a tricky concept. In the old South, "a single drop" of black blood was all it took to make you black. If you saw Obama in the street, would you describe him as a white man? In our country, right now, he is a black man to most folks. So is Tiger Woods.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have skipped over the FACT that the majority of Americans, black, white or any race, color or creed voted for Obama. I wonder what would happen if we asked every American who is the first group to come to mind when someone says racist. Democrats or Republicans? Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
That's part of my point. HE got over 50% of the TOTAL population but according to YOU, anyone that didn't vote for him is a racist. How about a lot people just just don't like his policies & politics? That isn't possible according to you.
You still ignore that 90% of a specific demographic showed their bias & racism. NINETY PERCENT!!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
By the way, in your proven non-comprehending way, you have errored once again. I am not defensive, I am pointing out (again) that when you have NO valid point, YOU keep beating the same old non-provable drum. Shame on you for being unable to learn.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's racist about black folks voting for the guy who is, as you say "equally White genetically"?
Seriously, race is a tricky concept. In the old South, "a single drop" of black blood was all it took to make you black. If you saw Obama in the street, would you describe him as a white man? In our country, right now, he is a black man to most folks. So is Tiger Woods.
Hey Old Guy. Sry that I may not have been clear. I am just tired of so many people defining anyone that is bi-racial as being of only one race as if that is what matters.
I have dated inter-racially & maybe that is a reason that I so dislike people that separate one from the other in such cases instead of looking at the whole.
I once knew a family that the vast majority called 'black'( That I dated) She was about as 50/50 as possible. Her own parents are 50/50 because her parents had 1 black parent & 1 white parent themselves. She & Some of her siblings had blue eyes & were different shades of complexion. WHY can't we ALL just be Americans? Just asking.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree,Very much my point. I disagree with (here's a can of worms) affirmative action. It is 49 yrs old. It is reverse discrimination AND IF it was going to achieve what was intended,(and it has to some point) it should have done so in 2 1/2 generations. The EEOC & the myriad of anti-discrimination laws is what we should rely on now.
Eliminate any preferences and keep or make the 'playing field even. IF someone does not take advantage of opportunity available to ALL, they have made bad decisions that are no one elses fault.
I am not talking about disability, mishaps, & accidents that create a disadvantage, there are safety nets for such cases.
BUT being born of any color or gender is NOT a disadvantage except for white males. They have fewer scholarships available, in some fields they have fewer job opportunities because of hiring quota's etc. And when I was a single custodial dad, I learned how little lawfully REQUIRED assistance is forthcoming.
NO WIC, NO child support, NO medical card etc. OH, the law allows for everything since it is written gender neutral.
I personally know of a discrimination law suit that the lawyer told the discriminated male that he had a case but was the wrong color & or sex to win. But attitudes need to be more neutral & fair.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll answer your question with another question: what if 94% of all whites voted McCain instead of DumBama? Would you claim white people are generally not racist?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a link to a site that offers free blogs. Neat. So if I had a free blog site, I could claim the moon is made of cheese, without any of that pesky fact checking stuff. Thanks for someone's propaganda laced opinions but just don't try to pass it off as facts...again. I looked up media matters but the only people who think it's wrong is a fat, rightwing propaganda pill popper and a kook blog with nothing to back it up. Just like with the 97% of the scientific community who disagrees with you and yours, I'm guessing your bets are on the tinfoil hat 3% again. Seeing you personally have so much to lose in the climate change argument...ha ha ha ha! You get as much credit and respect as a truck driver who goes against 97% of the scientific community should get. You score 3 out of a 100. Also see tinfoil hat failure.
Oh please. Your global warming theory has been debunked. Ten Danson said that the north pole would be all water by 2013, today it has more ice than ever. Hey! Is Ted Danson a scientist? No, he's a stupid actor.

"I get soooo tired of hearing about how 97 percent of all climate scientists believe humans are responsible for global warming due to their insatiable addiction to fossil fuels as well as other anthropogenic sources of carbon dioxide generation. My friend Jim Lakely, of the Heartland Institute, has probably put together the best summary to bust this myth, so I’ll let him do the talking:

One of the most commonly cited studies of the “97 percent” was conducted by a University of Illinois professor and a graduate student who asked the following questions to 10,257 Earth scientists working for universities and government research agencies:

Q1. When compared with pre&#8208;1800s levels, do you think that mean global temperatures have generally risen, fallen, or remained relatively constant?”

Q2. Do you think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures?

They received responses from 3,146 people, of which only 5 percent self&#8208;identified as climate scientists. To get to the magic 97 percent in the affirmative to both questions — in the answers to questions even many skeptics would answer “yes”— the study’s authors had to whittle down the survey to a paltry 79 “climate scientists,” defined as those who also have “published more than 50 percent of their recent peer&#8208;reviewed papers on the subject of climate change.” The National Academy of Sciences survey is similarly skewed.

So, bottom line: A handful of “qualified” scientists asserting “fact” is not what it seems. Yet the enviro-left still clings to this fraudulent “argument by authority” nonsense."

http://www.theclimategatebook.com/busting-the...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RealWorld wrote:
I'm sorry. I was too busy watching the news on the historic flooding in Colorado. Now go on. You guys were saying something about no such thing as climate change.
You got us there. Before Global Warming, we never had floods, droughts, tornados, hurricanes or fires. Those things only started to happen the last 100 years or so. LOL!
Toyota foreman

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Old Guy. Sry that I may not have been clear. I am just tired of so many people defining anyone that is bi-racial as being of only one race as if that is what matters.
I have dated inter-racially & maybe that is a reason that I so dislike people that separate one from the other in such cases instead of looking at the whole.
I once knew a family that the vast majority called 'black'( That I dated) She was about as 50/50 as possible. Her own parents are 50/50 because her parents had 1 black parent & 1 white parent themselves. She & Some of her siblings had blue eyes & were different shades of complexion. WHY can't we ALL just be Americans? Just asking.
. Does anybody beside myself, notice you have more experiences than the bug infested matteress's at the Newport super 8 motel! Not being petty!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Toyota foreman wrote:
<quoted text>. Does anybody beside myself, notice you have more experiences than the bug infested matteress's at the Newport super 8 motel! Not being petty!
Sounds like talk from experience.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Toyota foreman wrote:
<quoted text>. Does anybody beside myself, notice you have more experiences than the bug infested matteress's at the Newport super 8 motel! Not being petty!
You got me there. I wouldn't know about a bug infested mattress at Motel 8 so I'll take your experienced word that there are a lot!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Toyota foreman wrote:
In all seriousness, I do understand your view point. I was born when Truman was president & have been paying income taxes since '67. At times in my life I have worked more than 1 job. I have worked more jobs than I can count plus I have had years as a single custodial dad. Have reasonable intelligence & common sense. Have served in the military with an Honorable Discharge, worked as a volunteer in scouts & youth sports, worked with Big Brothers & Big Sisters, tutored mentally handicapped, Tourettes, A.D.D & A.D.H.D., Asmatics & read to class rooms of kids, shared my 'pet' snakes, lizards, & spiders with school kids for a sort of 'show & tell' scenerio & more.
I have not left North America but have visited or lived in 38 states plus Canada & Mexico. I have been jailed, divorced & have been to court with juvenile children.
I have invested in businesses that failed & have walked away from businesses that happened to succeed.
I will make absolutely NO apologies for having a diversified life. IF someone does not care to learn from my sharing my experiences, that is their issue, not mine.
I am NOT going to apologize for having a very full life of varied learning experiences.
I could be even more specific but see no need to as I have stated much to this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr not 2,214
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,537
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 13 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 13 hr The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 13 hr The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••