Comments
18,521 - 18,540 of 30,592 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Pops

Newport, KY

#20435 Sep 14, 2013
UCantHideFromHistory wrote:
<quoted text>
So your trucks break down every week, huh? Sounds like another one of your "true" stories. Keep reading those emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletters. It's not like you guys being wrong on every single claim you have made has made you a joke to the majority of Americans or anything. It's not like every fake scandal you gleefully gulped down has tarnished the validity of everything you guys say or do. Strange how all the racists in our country magically vanished, while at the same time, a whole lot of people suddenly caring about things like "liberty" or the Constitution magically appeared. Take the Tea Party and their brave stand against taxes. Nothing racist, just hate those high taxes. I mean except for the fact that taxes are the lowest they have been in 50 years. Or how about that Obama joker wasting tax payers money with his vacations. Never mind the fact that the same people whistled Dixie and waved their little flags while Bush took way more vacation time. You know, like you did when Bush sent our troops off to needlessly die in Iraq or when GW was raping our Constitution. You just sat and smiled your stupid, voted for Bush twice grins. Just admit it, you stammering cave men jackasses. It's because he's black. Period.
.
Canton, Here you go again, twisting, folding & mutilating the msg/truth. "Strange how all of the racists have magically disappeared" is because the only racists has always been the black voters & Obama & they have NOT disappeared. Proof? Even YOU say that Obama is Black. He is also equally White genetically. Who's the racist? Remember Obama talking PROUDLY about a Blacks for Obama caucus? Of course not because you have a blinders on selective memory. The racists that YOU & your kind talk about never existed.
Bush wasting tax payers money on vacations?!?! I will wager that none of his vacations cost a 100 million dollars like Obama's. I'll also wager that Obama played more golf in 4 yrs than Bush did in 8 yrs.
Then there's the reality that Obama is the greatest raper of the constitution since Franklin Delano. That list is so long that I don't have time to enumerate. Then you mention cavemen...IF you are the brightest person in your family, YOU are a firefly in a cave, How sad.
You still haven't answered my previous question about what your problem is with truckers, that I do NOT need to post a link to. That is how you operate, change the subject, ignore, obfuscate the thought, twist the question or answer. In any possible way to, avoid logic & truth. You're pretty good at it too. I'll give you 5 star credit for that.
ByeByeHasBeens

Canton, OH

#20436 Sep 14, 2013
If I died tomorrow, I would have died giving a rat's ass about future generations. Not a product of the politics of the day. A hard working man who was willing to pay his fair share to make sure that the American youth of tomorrow had a fair shot at a soon to be global effort. If you died tomorrow, you would have died a corporate lacky. You looked your kids in the eye and told them Jesus doesn't have a future for you. A clown who cowardly scuffled back and forth between this scandal and that propaganda driven notion. Just a greed and fear driven throwback with a pocket full of your parent's money. Fuck you inbred hooptie confederates. Screw you voted for Bush twice, "Patriot" whores of the oil industry. You are a slobbering, statistically lower IQ, statistically misinformed, statistically pedophile, fringe group of liars. You suck off corporations while crying about government. You weren't crying about nothing while Halliburton outsourced our American soldiers. Fuck you stumphumping morons. Get down in your graves, traitors. You had your big day in the sun and America is still digging itself out of your ignorance.
ByeByeHasBeens

Canton, OH

#20437 Sep 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Canton, Here you go again, twisting, folding & mutilating the msg/truth. "Strange how all of the racists have magically disappeared" is because the only racists has always been the black voters & Obama & they have NOT disappeared. Proof? Even YOU say that Obama is Black. He is also equally White genetically. Who's the racist? Remember Obama talking PROUDLY about a Blacks for Obama caucus? Of course not because you have a blinders on selective memory. The racists that YOU & your kind talk about never existed.
Bush wasting tax payers money on vacations?!?! I will wager that none of his vacations cost a 100 million dollars like Obama's. I'll also wager that Obama played more golf in 4 yrs than Bush did in 8 yrs.
Then there's the reality that Obama is the greatest raper of the constitution since Franklin Delano. That list is so long that I don't have time to enumerate. Then you mention cavemen...IF you are the brightest person in your family, YOU are a firefly in a cave, How sad.
You still haven't answered my previous question about what your problem is with truckers, that I do NOT need to post a link to. That is how you operate, change the subject, ignore, obfuscate the thought, twist the question or answer. In any possible way to, avoid logic & truth. You're pretty good at it too. I'll give you 5 star credit for that.
Listen up, you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. If it wasn't for pissy as$ed Mayberry f%cks like yourself, this country would be thriving. It's greedy, mommy and daddy's money baby boomers who started the whole "too special to give up the throne" ideals that created our current situation. Your old money, and arrogance robbed generations from their right to guide this nation. Rightwing, conservative, God loving white upper middle class voters are the most numerous and most wealthy and influential force in this country. That is exactly who is to balme for the course of this nation. As much as you hasbeens love to blame the poor and the powerless guy in the passenger seat for all this country's woes, I blame the rightwing Christian Conservative rich boy with his hands on the steering wheel when the car crashes into the wall. We all remember you "Patriots" when it all fell down.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20438 Sep 14, 2013
No, everyone will blame pukes like you who think you can spend other peoples money better than they can who will bring it down. Just like every other empire that went down.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20439 Sep 15, 2013
ByeByeHasBeens wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. If it wasn't for pissy as$ed Mayberry f%cks like yourself, this country would be thriving. It's greedy, mommy and daddy's money baby boomers who started the whole "too special to give up the throne" ideals that created our current situation. Your old money, and arrogance robbed generations from their right to guide this nation. Rightwing, conservative, God loving white upper middle class voters are the most numerous and most wealthy and influential force in this country. That is exactly who is to balme for the course of this nation. As much as you hasbeens love to blame the poor and the powerless guy in the passenger seat for all this country's woes, I blame the rightwing Christian Conservative rich boy with his hands on the steering wheel when the car crashes into the wall. We all remember you "Patriots" when it all fell down.
Let's see now, DumBama spent just as much of our money in three years than Bush did in eight. The housing bubble that led to the housing crash was designed to give lower income and minorities home loans they couldn't afford. The Communists spent nearly a trillion dollars for a supposed stimulus with failed results. And another couple of trillion in the future for socialist healthcare, and when the country falls down, remember the Christian patriots.

I'll remember it a different way thank you. I'll remember who got us to the point where half of our population is now living off of the working. I'll remember the expansion in unemployment and food stamps. I'll remember the increase in those getting SS disability. I'll remember the 17 trillion in debt and DumBama's desire to spend even much more. I'll remember all those full-time workers getting their hours cut to 29 per week so their employer could escape Commie Care. I'll remember the businesses that had to shut down and move overseas for the same reason.

White the rest of the world will look at reality, you will blame Jesus and the Koch brothers. Good luck with that one.
Taxpayer

Minford, OH

#20440 Sep 15, 2013
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
I hope who gets it gets these druggie bums off welfare. Let em starve and work like other folks do. IF YOU DON"T WORK YOU DON"T EAT.
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#20441 Sep 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>I hope who gets it gets these druggie bums off welfare. Let em starve and work like other folks do. IF YOU DON"T WORK YOU DON"T EAT.
YES!

They should take any job AVAILIABLE in order to qualify for compensation from the govt.
Most people who don't have two dimes to rub together, don't want to work at minimum wage jobs because its beneath them.??????? Well, too fricking bad. So they would rather see their family starve than swallow their pride and work at what's AVAILIABLE.
Go figure.....
I guess they're not hungry enough.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20442 Sep 15, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
They should take any job AVAILIABLE in order to qualify for compensation from the govt.
Most people who don't have two dimes to rub together, don't want to work at minimum wage jobs because its beneath them.??????? Well, too fricking bad. So they would rather see their family starve than swallow their pride and work at what's AVAILIABLE.
Go figure.....
I guess they're not hungry enough.....
Hungry enough? Do you know what kind of quality food you can buy with EBT cards? They eat better than the working.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#20443 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hungry enough? Do you know what kind of quality food you can buy with EBT cards? They eat better than the working.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Some recipients are getting well over $35,000 in benefits ...about what a teacher salary is, depending on family size.
Disgusting.
The more money they rip the govt off for, the less incentive they have to find a job. Broken system......
I have seen what they buy...and it's not food.....
Pops

Newport, KY

#20444 Sep 15, 2013
ByeByeHasBeens wrote:
If I died tomorrow, I would have died giving a rat's ass about future generations. Not a product of the politics of the day. A hard working man who was willing to pay his fair share to make sure that the American youth of tomorrow had a fair shot at a soon to be global effort..
Here YOU go again. You start with ...'giving a rat's ass about future generations.' And then about giving your fair share for the youth of tomorrow. Which is it?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20445 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hungry enough? Do you know what kind of quality food you can buy with EBT cards? They eat better than the working.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
you got that right, I seen some of their carts and what is in them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20446 Sep 15, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some recipients are getting well over $35,000 in benefits ...about what a teacher salary is, depending on family size.
Disgusting.
The more money they rip the govt off for, the less incentive they have to find a job. Broken system......
I have seen what they buy...and it's not food.....
Obviously, they can afford a lot of things being poor:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20447 Sep 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>I hope who gets it gets these druggie bums off welfare. Let em starve and work like other folks do. IF YOU DON"T WORK YOU DON"T EAT.
Are you suggesting that children, the elderly, and the disabled should starve if they don't work?

"Three-quarters of entitlement benefits written into law in the United States go toward the elderly or disabled. That's according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. And a big chunk of the rest goes to working households. Only about 9 percent of all entitlement benefits go toward non-elderly, non-disabled households without jobs..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20448 Sep 15, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that children, the elderly, and the disabled should starve if they don't work?
"Three-quarters of entitlement benefits written into law in the United States go toward the elderly or disabled. That's according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. And a big chunk of the rest goes to working households. Only about 9 percent of all entitlement benefits go toward non-elderly, non-disabled households without jobs..."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
My Lord how misleading. According to your article, these "welfare" benefits include Medicare, Social Security, unemployment and school lunches. Just about any kid can get a school lunch.

The income requirement for an average American family (four people) are:

$30,000 for totally free lunch
$43,000 for reduced lunch prices.

http://www.massresources.org/school-meals-eli...

When we talk Welfare, we are not using Indy's definition of welfare. I don't consider welfare programs that we paid into our entire lives like Medicare and Social Security. I don't consider unemployment welfare either since our employers pay for unemployment insurance on our behalf which ultimately is deducted from our base pay just line workman's compensation, health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay. I don't consider free lunches that cost the government about three or four dollars a week as welfare.

Take those figures out of the picture and then show us how real welfare is divided. 16% of our population is on Medicare alone:

http://kff.org/medicare/state-indicator/medic...

In 2011, 31 million kids were on reduced or free lunches. That's about another 10% of our population:

http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/lunch/aboutlunch/...

Another 11 million on unemployment:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Now what do we have left?
Jimmy John

Middletown, OH

#20449 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord how misleading. According to your article, these "welfare" benefits include Medicare, Social Security, unemployment and school lunches. Just about any kid can get a school lunch.
The income requirement for an average American family (four people) are:
$30,000 for totally free lunch
$43,000 for reduced lunch prices.
http://www.massresources.org/school-meals-eli...
When we talk Welfare, we are not using Indy's definition of welfare. I don't consider welfare programs that we paid into our entire lives like Medicare and Social Security. I don't consider unemployment welfare either since our employers pay for unemployment insurance on our behalf which ultimately is deducted from our base pay just line workman's compensation, health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay. I don't consider free lunches that cost the government about three or four dollars a week as welfare.
Take those figures out of the picture and then show us how real welfare is divided. 16% of our population is on Medicare alone:
http://kff.org/medicare/state-indicator/medic...
In 2011, 31 million kids were on reduced or free lunches. That's about another 10% of our population:
http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/lunch/aboutlunch/...
Another 11 million on unemployment:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Now what do we have left?
The people on medicare are paying for it. It is deducted from their SS. Medicare pays 80% of the bill and if they have a suplemtary insurance they pay for the rest or most of the rest depending on their insurance. So it is not free.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20450 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...half of our population is now living off of the working. I'll remember the expansion in unemployment and food stamps. I'll remember the increase in those getting SS disability.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When we talk Welfare, we are not using Indy's definition of welfare. I don't consider welfare programs that we paid into our entire lives like Medicare and Social Security. I don't consider unemployment welfare either since our employers pay for unemployment insurance on our behalf which ultimately is deducted from our base pay just line workman's compensation, health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
You definition of welfare seems to vary from post to post.
RaytedG4U

Canton, OH

#20451 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, they can afford a lot of things being poor:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Let's all Google your source, CNSNews and see what happens. Lookie there "CNSNews Lies" is in the top searches. I won't bother to post the numerous sites that point out the lies the right wing propaganda site you linked here as "facts". Funny how every single link you post is from a site with lengthy histories for telling documented lies. You once again failed miserably.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20452 Sep 15, 2013
RaytedG4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all Google your source, CNSNews and see what happens. Lookie there "CNSNews Lies" is in the top searches. I won't bother to post the numerous sites that point out the lies the right wing propaganda site you linked here as "facts". Funny how every single link you post is from a site with lengthy histories for telling documented lies. You once again failed miserably.
How did I fail miserably? You're the one quacking off and offering no proof of your allegation. Just sit back and call the source incorrect without offering anything to prove it wrong.

If that's the way the game is played, all your sources of global warming are wrong too. There, once again, you failed miserably. LOL!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20453 Sep 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord how misleading. According to your article, these "welfare" benefits include Medicare, Social Security, unemployment and school lunches. Just about any kid can get a school lunch.
The income requirement for an average American family (four people) are:
$30,000 for totally free lunch
$43,000 for reduced lunch prices.
http://www.massresources.org/school-meals-eli...
When we talk Welfare, we are not using Indy's definition of welfare. I don't consider welfare programs that we paid into our entire lives like Medicare and Social Security. I don't consider unemployment welfare either since our employers pay for unemployment insurance on our behalf which ultimately is deducted from our base pay just line workman's compensation, health insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay. I don't consider free lunches that cost the government about three or four dollars a week as welfare.
Take those figures out of the picture and then show us how real welfare is divided. 16% of our population is on Medicare alone:
http://kff.org/medicare/state-indicator/medic...
In 2011, 31 million kids were on reduced or free lunches. That's about another 10% of our population:
http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/lunch/aboutlunch/...
Another 11 million on unemployment:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Now what do we have left?
Problem and the Flaw is anyone that is working is paying for people on Welfare now and the Social Security System is based on a Pay As You Go System which is why Social Security & Medicare are nothing but Welfare Programs in how they operate since they are based on tax and the Social Security Tax is no different than the Federal Gas Tax that you & everyone pays which all goes into the General Fund at the US Treasury and the SCOTUS confirmed that in 1937 in the case of Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate.

Social Security Is Welfare

April 16, 2012 by Don Watkins

http://capitalism.aynrand.org/social-security...

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

By Michael D. Tanner

May 29, 2005

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20454 Sep 15, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You definition of welfare seems to vary from post to post.
Where did I say that half of the people living off the working taxpayers are all on welfare?

It is true, half of our population is living off of the taxpayers. That doesn't mean welfare the way I define it. Again, welfare to me are programs one doesn't pay into ( or paid little into )but gets plenty out of.

I don't consider our disabled veterans on welfare. They earned everything they get. I don't consider people who worked their entire lives paying into SS and Medicare as welfare. I DO consider Medicaid welfare because it's free healthcare likely being used by the non-working. I don't consider people who collect SS disability as welfare because those people likely paid into the system while they were working. The problem I have with SS disability today is that some of these people can work, but fall within the guidelines of being able to collect. Let me give you some personal examples:

One of my tenants is a guy around my age, and he's been on SS disability since he moved in three years ago. He fell in love with this girl from Australia. She spent half of the summer here. Now he wants to stay with her in Australia for a month or so, but didn't have the money. He found a job to pay for that trip. He can only work X amount of hours before it interferes with his SS checks, but he's working.

My neighbor is legally deaf. She and her deaf live-in boyfriend are both collecting SS disability. However, her family owns a restaurant that she works at. During the summer, she goes all over the country working rib cook-offs. In the winter, she works at the restaurant.

The point I make here is that people like my tenant and neighbor can work, it's just they don't have to if they don't feel like it. Legally, they are within the parameters of being able to collect instead. If one can work part-time, then why not full-time? One more:

I'm evicting one of my tenants. They are not married but have two children. She collects $250.00 in food stamps every month. But they both smoke, support their 15 year old daughters cigarette habit, have high-speed internet and cable, and have three cats and a very large dog. We taxpayers are paying to provide food to this family, and they are providing dog and cat food plus kitty litter for their animals. You don't see anything wrong with our safety net system?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min WARRIOR 18,903
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 1 hr Shannon 45
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 3 hr Le Jimbo 38
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr SAY AGAIN 31,228
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 19 hr Ann Fan 4
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 19 hr Ann Fan 5
Alecia Reece Comments Mon car007 1
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••