Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the Toyota union. It's the Nihon jidosha roso, a large automotive union. Seriously, how do people who know nothing about Japanese labor keep chiming in and missing the mark?
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%85%A8%E6%97%...
Nice foreign language link. I used to work at Toyota Georgetown. Used to being the key words. So I was speaking from experience but of course that can be outdated besides my experience with Toyota being AMERICAN, not Japanese.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
My next truck will be built by Americans in San Antonio and it'll say Tundra on the side.
Good luck I know of 3 people on topix here that their tundra trucks and have caught fire and other issues.
Georgetown foreman

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Nice foreign language link. I used to work at Toyota Georgetown. Used to being the key words. So I was speaking from experience but of course that can be outdated besides my experience with Toyota being AMERICAN, not Japanese.
. Hey now ! You said you were off of here, because of no respect! Remember good bye? We are judged by our word! Yes?
your only hope

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

froggy60 wrote:
why dont someone post something about the corruption in the court system in gallipolis? i know everyone knows whats going on and what has been going on. if everybody would stop voting these shitasses in and start standing up for their rights this town would have a lot less moldy money, lot more jobs, probably alot less drugs to be put back on the streets and some new blood in town.
http://nationallibertyalliance.org/pages/proc...

this is all you have if you want to clean it up. scroll down and listen to 05-01 election process instructional video first

if you click "county organizers" tab on the left the page will open with the all the states and you can see who is signed up as organizers. jurist are not on this list.

this is to simple to form. a second grader could get this together.

WHY AREN'T YOU ON HERE????
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Georgetown foreman wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey now ! You said you were off of here, because of no respect! Remember good bye? We are judged by our word! Yes?
Another person that can't read! Go back & show me where I made a post that said that. And when you can't, admit your error IF you are grown up.
And whether you do or not, you will be judged by YOUR words.
Georgetown foreman

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Another person that can't read! Go back & show me where I made a post that said that. And when you can't, admit your error IF you are grown up.
And whether you do or not, you will be judged by YOUR words.
Judged:221
on this topic/post There are more & more posters that can NOT agree to simply disagree & consequently call other posters diaper wearers,'tea baggers' racists etc with NO basis what so ever other than they are close minded so I will post much less if at all.
Have a good time folks
Now- what does this say? Who is right? And who is wrong? English is hard to understand---- huh preacher?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Judged:221
on this topic/post There are more & more posters that can NOT agree to simply disagree & consequently call other posters diaper wearers,'tea baggers' racists etc with NO basis what so ever other than they are close minded so I will post much less if at all.
Have a good time folks
Now- what does this say? Who is right? And who is wrong? English is hard to understand---- huh preacher?
For one thing, It does NOT say that I would NOT post again. And that is the bottom line of the whole claim/issue. So much for the accusations about/against me.
Which means that YOU & others are WRONG!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the main problem here is your specific ignorance of Japanese labor, as these cars are made by member's of one of Japan's strongest unions.
Unless your comments are a sort of complicated satire, in which case, these are excellent.
And you're too ignorant to read your own links.

Now had you read your own article, you would have read that only half of Toyota's vehicles are made in Japan. Imagine how much better US autos would be today had they been able to get rid of unions in half of their plants ten or fifteen years ago.

Here is an article from 2008 by Manufacturing.net . According to them, wages of UAW workers and non-union American Toyota workers are very similar. The difference? Benefits.

While wages were about the same, with benefits, the UAW workers cost American auto companies almost one-third more per hour in total compensation.

http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2008/12/gm-...

In a more recent article in May of this year by Forbes, UAW workers pay and compensation is MORE than one-third higher than Toyota.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/05/...

Add to that white collar jobs at American plants pay almost twice what Toyota pays their employees for such jobs, and it's easy to do the calculations why Toyota makes a much better product than American auto manufacturers.
Georgetown foreman

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>For one thing, It does NOT say that I would NOT post again. And that is the bottom line of the whole claim/issue. So much for the accusations about/against me.
Which means that YOU & others are WRONG!
. Did you ever visit a mental hospital? No one there are ever wrong. The wrong is everyone else! You can't help yourself, but you should at least admit your own statements! Just saying!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>. Did you ever visit a mental hospital? No one there are ever wrong. The wrong is everyone else! You can't help yourself, but you should at least admit your own statements! Just saying!
Not meaning to be petty but how did you score for reading comprehension in school.....just saying
PALE RIDER Rodeo Clown

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm supporting Gilligan.
duh

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

No one
honey B

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

No one
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Canton, what do you think about this?

CITING OBAMACARE, 40,000 LONGSHOREMEN QUIT THE AFL-CIO
by WARNER TODD HUSTON 2 Sep 2013, 2:51 AM PDT

In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation's largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
In an August 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, ILWU President Robert McEllrath cited quite a list of grievances as reasons for the disillusion of their affiliation, but prominent among them was the AFL-CIO's support of Obamare.

"We feel the Federation has done a great disservice to the labor movement and all working people by going along to get along," McEllrath wrote in the letter to Trumka.

The ILWU President made it clear they are for a single-payer, nationalized healthcare policy and are upset with the AFL-CIO for going along with Obama on the confiscatory tax on their "Cadillac" healthcare plan.

The Longshoreman leader said, "President Obama ran on a platform that he would not tax medical plans and at the 2009 AFL-CIO Convention, you stated that labor would not stand for a tax on our benefits." But, regardless of that promise, the President has pushed for just such a tax and Trumka and the AFL-CIO bowed to political pressure lining up behind Obama's tax on those plans.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Hey Canton, what do you think about this?
CITING OBAMACARE, 40,000 LONGSHOREMEN QUIT THE AFL-CIO
by WARNER TODD HUSTON 2 Sep 2013, 2:51 AM PDT
In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation's largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
In an August 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, ILWU President Robert McEllrath cited quite a list of grievances as reasons for the disillusion of their affiliation, but prominent among them was the AFL-CIO's support of Obamare.
"We feel the Federation has done a great disservice to the labor movement and all working people by going along to get along," McEllrath wrote in the letter to Trumka.
The ILWU President made it clear they are for a single-payer, nationalized healthcare policy and are upset with the AFL-CIO for going along with Obama on the confiscatory tax on their "Cadillac" healthcare plan.
The Longshoreman leader said, "President Obama ran on a platform that he would not tax medical plans and at the 2009 AFL-CIO Convention, you stated that labor would not stand for a tax on our benefits." But, regardless of that promise, the President has pushed for just such a tax and Trumka and the AFL-CIO bowed to political pressure lining up behind Obama's tax on those plans.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Get real and get a brain-Brietbart-come on. Anybody with half a brain knows about the outright lies that puke of a site puts out. Keep on driving that truck slobbering over every word that Rush, Breck and Hannity throws out there. The internet is full of information, you chose stupid.
Coffee

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Get real and get a brain-Brietbart-come on. Anybody with half a brain knows about the outright lies that puke of a site puts out. Keep on driving that truck slobbering over every word that Rush, Breck and Hannity throws out there. The internet is full of information, you chose stupid.
Show us a rebuttal instead of attacking the author of the story. That proves nothing when you do that without proof.
voter

Bidwell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

hmm
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Get real and get a brain-Brietbart-come on. Anybody with half a brain knows about the outright lies that puke of a site puts out. Keep on driving that truck slobbering over every word that Rush, Breck and Hannity throws out there. The internet is full of information, you chose stupid.
Oh Right! And Breitbart was lying in the undercover video/recordings of A.C.O.R.N.?? I see what you mean.
Coffee

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Toyota foreman

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Right! And Breitbart was lying in the undercover video/recordings of A.C.O.R.N.?? I see what you mean.
. Not being petty- but did you also work for CIA? You need to have been a priest, or go to confession! Are you close to 100 years old? Just asking???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 8 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 8 hr The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 8 hr The Hack Checker 2
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 16 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 20 hr Javier 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000