Scandaltron3000

Canton, OH

#19720 Aug 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us informed people are aware of that, it's why we don't like Bush much either.
Right...after you voted for him twice. Some of us were informed enough to not buy into the oil for Jesus "Mission Accomplished" pitch. That's why us REALLY informed folks aren't fooled by a Rightwing Conservative Christian Republican calling themselves a Libertarian or a Tea Party member.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19721 Aug 1, 2013
As if were really going to vote for a democrat on imigration issue????? Or foreign policy issues??????

Hellooooo Retard...... you are mistaken.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#19722 Aug 1, 2013
Scandaltron3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...after you voted for him twice. Some of us were informed enough to not buy into the oil for Jesus "Mission Accomplished" pitch. That's why us REALLY informed folks aren't fooled by a Rightwing Conservative Christian Republican calling themselves a Libertarian or a Tea Party member.
Dude, quit being a ball of hate. I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000 or 2004. You've got a bug up your rear end about Christianity that prevents you from thinking straight.

I don't identify as a Libertarian, and I've never been to a tea party. I do like green tea and iced tea.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19723 Aug 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
As if were really going to vote for a democrat on imigration issue????? Or foreign policy issues??????
Hellooooo Retard...... you are mistaken.
If McCain was in office, we'd be in a few more wars.

There are a few old Dixiecrats who are against the illegals and the wars in the House, but they have no chance of going any higher.

United States

#19724 Aug 1, 2013
Mccain is lower than whaleshitt but still not as low as Caesar Obamus.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19725 Aug 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Mccain is lower than whaleshitt but still not as low as Caesar Obamus.
That is true

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19726 Aug 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When signed in, my posts would not appear. I mean, I would post a reply and it would show up as normal, but only I could see them; nobody else.
After a while I got suspicious because nobody was replying to my posts, and I know the people that usually do. Also, after I made a post and went back to the Topic menu, it didn't show I was the last poster to the forum. So I knew something was wrong. So when I signed out and went back to the topics I was posting to, none of my posts where there. So I signed back in again, and there they were, right in front of me.
I contacted Topix, but as expected,no reply. I went to the FAQ's and it had nothing there about the problem I was experiencing.
Now the only way for people other than myself to see my posts are to post them not signed in. If I'm signed in, only I will see my replies.
I am betting one of those Pseudo Liberals Reported you and what gets me the BS that for Example Barefoot2626 post never gets removed is what gets me.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#19727 Aug 2, 2013
here is your MR. KSUCK at his best.
"The comments from Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald urging the panel to examine the development office's procedures come after a newspaper review found that six of nine board members at JobsOhio have ties to companies that received tax credits or other state or JobsOhio assistance since Kasich took office in 2011 "

United States

#19728 Aug 2, 2013
Here's democrat leadership you can COUNT ON BABY!!!!!
Multiple sources say  NCR Corp. will relocate to Georgia and announce the move Tuesday.

The Atlanta Business Chronicle, a sister publication to the DBJ, is reporting that NCR NYSE: NCR will move its headquarters and 1,250 jobs to Duluth, Ga., as well as opening a 550,000-square-foot manufacturing operation in Macon, Ga., that will employ up to 880 people…
An official from Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland’s office, who spoke to the Dayton Business Journal Monday night, said NCR’s CEO Bill Nuti told Strickland that the company has been eying Georgia for some time now.…with local officials expressing frustration that the company was not responding to their requests.
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue is expected to make the official announcement Tuesday with NCR receiving tax incentives from the local officials in Georgia.“NCR can’t recruit talent to move to Dayton, Ohio,” a source told the Chronicle.
Montgomery County Commissioner Dan Foley, sounded stunned when reached for comment.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy League-ISIS

#19729 Aug 2, 2013
clueless wrote:
here is your MR. KSUCK at his best.
"The comments from Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald urging the panel to examine the development office's procedures come after a newspaper review found that six of nine board members at JobsOhio have ties to companies that received tax credits or other state or JobsOhio assistance since Kasich took office in 2011 "
PO14

Bill Mason
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19730 Aug 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Here's democrat leadership you can COUNT ON BABY!!!!!
Multiple sources say  NCR Corp. will relocate to Georgia and announce the move Tuesday.
The Atlanta Business Chronicle, a sister publication to the DBJ, is reporting that NCR NYSE: NCR will move its headquarters and 1,250 jobs to Duluth, Ga., as well as opening a 550,000-square-foot manufacturing operation in Macon, Ga., that will employ up to 880 people…
An official from Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland’s office, who spoke to the Dayton Business Journal Monday night, said NCR’s CEO Bill Nuti told Strickland that the company has been eying Georgia for some time now.…with local officials expressing frustration that the company was not responding to their requests.
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue is expected to make the official announcement Tuesday with NCR receiving tax incentives from the local officials in Georgia.“NCR can’t recruit talent to move to Dayton, Ohio,” a source told the Chronicle.
Montgomery County Commissioner Dan Foley, sounded stunned when reached for comment.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
what sane person lives in Dayton on purpose?
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

Wilbraham, MA

#19731 Aug 2, 2013
Leon Harrison is a Scientologist?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19732 Aug 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, quit being a ball of hate. I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000 or 2004. You've got a bug up your rear end about Christianity that prevents you from thinking straight.
I don't identify as a Libertarian, and I've never been to a tea party. I do like green tea and iced tea.
Look at how many politicians claim to be devout Christians. If this is going to be a Christian Nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and them admit that we just don't want to do it. The truth is that for most Politicians, Jesus is as much a prop as the American flag lapel pin.
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19733 Aug 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate here. You are just too young to realize that the GOP has been whoring out Christianity since Reagan. Ain't that right...Palin, Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, GW Bush, Cain, Santorum, Reagan...
im spartacus snizz bizzer

Marysville, OH

#19734 Aug 2, 2013
jesus is myth
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19735 Aug 2, 2013
im spartacus snizz bizzer wrote:
jesus is myth
Still, a good prop if you want votes, an unfounded war or to "drill baby drill".
im spartacus snizz bizzer

Marysville, OH

#19736 Aug 2, 2013
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19737 Aug 2, 2013
ScandalBot wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate here. You are just too young to realize that the GOP has been whoring out Christianity since Reagan. Ain't that right...Palin, Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, GW Bush, Cain, Santorum, Reagan...
Just like the left has being whoring out their scare tactic of pollution, global warming, climate change or whatever new word(s) for it they are using today.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19738 Aug 2, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at how many politicians claim to be devout Christians. If this is going to be a Christian Nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and them admit that we just don't want to do it. The truth is that for most Politicians, Jesus is as much a prop as the American flag lapel pin.
Jesus taught us to give of ourselves, not for government to forcefully take and give to others.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19739 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am betting one of those Pseudo Liberals Reported you and what gets me the BS that for Example Barefoot2626 post never gets removed is what gets me.
I've been ignoring BareStool for well over a month now in the US forums. I know it drives him crazy because in spite of never responding to him, he continues his rude responses to me.

He had one of my posts removed yesterday, so now it's going to be a war. Any least little thing he says out of line, I will take the time to report him.

As for myself, I never say anything that is now allowed by Topix or can't be said on radio or free television.

I don't think this problem has anything to do with being kicked off. If it did, I'm sure it wouldn't allow me to respond and just not post it. I think it has to do with Topix and the same problems they've always had keeping their system up and running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Kwanzaa! 7 hr The Hack Checker 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 7 hr Net Nut 7
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 8 hr talker43 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas 17 hr Merry Christmas 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Photos Wed Net Nut 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore