Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33170 Aug 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
What middle class workers still have any of the 'shovel ready jobs'? And most of The companies that hired & didn't hire these workers from these shovel ready job funds would likely have done better especially in the short run. At least they were able to put the money to work in some fashion to better serve the company. Workers fed their families, paid for housing & utilities etc & now their money is gone.
I have no idea what you just tried to say.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33171 Aug 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to keep short so as to not lend to confusion & or misunderstanding. I'll keep it shorter next time.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33172 Aug 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to keep short so as to not lend to confusion & or misunderstanding. I'll keep it shorter next time.
It's not the length. It's the meaningless sentences, like this, "And most of The companies that hired & didn't hire these workers from these shovel ready job funds would likely have done better especially in the short run."

That makes absolutely no sense. If writing shorter sentences helps you write coherently though, please do so.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33173 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
The stimulus was a failure
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33174 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You were blaming President Obama for the wide gap in wealth distribution. You have made a couple of posts since but have yet to explain what you believe he did to cause this and what you think he should do to address it. So, how about it?
I just wrote three or four paragraphs on it. Sorry you couldn't follow.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33175 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And not a single one of those paragraphs mentioned one thing President Obama did to create the situation nor a single thing you think he should do to correct it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33176 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked back at your post and you mentioned two things. You said that Obama is too hard on business and that he needs to cut welfare. So you think that to cure the gap between the richest and the poorest, he should make life easier for the richest and harder for the poorest. That makes a lot of sense.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33177 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and it was another skipping LP saying the same thing over and over again.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33178 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I just looked back at your post and you mentioned two things. You said that Obama is too hard on business and that he needs to cut welfare. So you think that to cure the gap between the richest and the poorest, he should make life easier for the richest and harder for the poorest. That makes a lot of sense.
Read slower. I also said that he should also put a halt to this quantitive easing nonsense that's help making the rich even richer. If he rescinded Commie Care and got out of the business of running businesses, they could do just fine without him and create jobs. The more jobs created, the more demand it will make for employees thus increasing pay.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#33179 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Read slower. I also said that he should also put a halt to this quantitive easing nonsense that's help making the rich even richer. If he rescinded Commie Care and got out of the business of running businesses, they could do just fine without him and create jobs. The more jobs created, the more demand it will make for employees thus increasing pay.
Come now that is logical and when has government especially democrat run government done anything logical.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33180 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The POTUS doesn't control the Fed.
So you believe that the wealth disparity began with the Affordable Care Act? So you are saying that the wealthy aren't trickling down their wealth because they aren't wealthy enough.

You do realize that even with the ACA and even with all of this meddling you believe Obama is doing, the wealthy are more wealthy than they have ever been, right? At what point do they start the trickling?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33181 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
The POTUS doesn't control the Fed.
So you believe that the wealth disparity began with the Affordable Care Act? So you are saying that the wealthy aren't trickling down their wealth because they aren't wealthy enough.
You do realize that even with the ACA and even with all of this meddling you believe Obama is doing, the wealthy are more wealthy than they have ever been, right? At what point do they start the trickling?
At the point there is competition for employees.

Who decided on the quantitive easing, the feds or DumBama?

Wealth inequity started long ago. As I pointed out, we little people transfer our money to them creating their massive wealth. We have more reasons to transfer this wealth than any other time in our history.

When I was growing up, going to McDonald's was a night to remember. It was a treat. Today, people use these fast food places as a standard because of two working parents or single parent homes. If we needed to get a hold of our parents while in school, we had to go to the office and make a call, not have our own cell phone to make contact.

Times have changed, and part of that change is having more things and conveniences. Those things and conveniences come at a cost, and that cost is paying the wealthy to provide us with these goods and services we desire.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33182 Aug 24, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now that is logical and when has government especially democrat run government done anything logical.
Most times they don't. It's like Rush Limbaugh always says "Liberals don't measure success by outcome, liberals measure success by intent."

A good example of this is Commie Care. Okay, so we have this 45 million people without insurance. They don't have a job that provides health insurance and can't afford their own. Liberal solution? Make a law that they have to get healthcare insurance, and because they don't have the money to do so, we will take more money away from them. There, that's our liberal solution to this problem.

To logical people, we stand back and say What???? To liberals, this makes sense.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33183 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Think about this; EVERY expense, utilities, tax, EPA costs. union or any other ways is paid for by the consumer of EVERY product produced by EVERY & ANY company.
Do you want to raise taxes on Exxon? They pay their taxes from what you & I pay at the pump.ETC ETC ETC
That is one of many reasons that companies a4re going off shore.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33184 Aug 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Think about this; EVERY expense, utilities, tax, EPA costs. union or any other ways is paid for by the consumer of EVERY product produced by EVERY & ANY company.
Do you want to raise taxes on Exxon? They pay their taxes from what you & I pay at the pump.ETC ETC ETC
That is one of many reasons that companies a4re going off shore.
Liberals don't understand that concept. They believe when you burden the big guy with taxes, he just has to dig deeper and absorb the cost.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33185 Aug 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what NAFTA has to do with it. After it was signed, we had some of our best economic years.
In case you did not notice it was within the next few years after NAFTA took effect that thousands of good paying industrial/manufacturing jobs in the US disappeared.

woof
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33186 Aug 25, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you did not notice it was within the next few years after NAFTA took effect that thousands of good paying industrial/manufacturing jobs in the US disappeared.
woof
This is true, but what about the ones that appeared? What was the net gain or loss?

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliam...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33187 Aug 25, 2014
And the last six posts show just how bright the stupid ignorance on the far right shines. And you all call liberals brainwashed. You idiots are nothing but puppets of the propaganda machine.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33188 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
At the point there is competition for employees.
Who decided on the quantitive easing, the feds or DumBama?
Wealth inequity started long ago. As I pointed out, we little people transfer our money to them creating their massive wealth. We have more reasons to transfer this wealth than any other time in our history.
When I was growing up, going to McDonald's was a night to remember. It was a treat. Today, people use these fast food places as a standard because of two working parents or single parent homes. If we needed to get a hold of our parents while in school, we had to go to the office and make a call, not have our own cell phone to make contact.
Times have changed, and part of that change is having more things and conveniences. Those things and conveniences come at a cost, and that cost is paying the wealthy to provide us with these goods and services we desire.
The Fed.
Here is the fundamental problem with your theory that if we just get out of the rich guy's way, the rich guy will shower his wealth upon the rest of us (other than the fact that the last 30 years proves that it doesn't work like that). Wealthy people care about one thing, themselves. That's fine. But the only way to get anything from wealthy people is to take it from them, just like they took it from someone else. There are a couple ways to do that. One is to put a gun to there head. That has happened before in history. It's not the preferable course. Another is to tell the wealthy that, as a society, we will protect them from poor people with guns, but in exchange for that protection, they have to pay taxes, they have to provide certain benefits to the workers who they use to make their crazy money. They need to pay those workers a certain minimum wage, etc.

I realize that you think that groveling at the feet of the people who you think are better than you is the way to go. You would have been an excellent slave. But it is that attitude that has lead to this ridiculous disparity in wealth in this country.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33189 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most times they don't. It's like Rush Limbaugh always says "Liberals don't measure success by outcome, liberals measure success by intent."
A good example of this is Commie Care. Okay, so we have this 45 million people without insurance. They don't have a job that provides health insurance and can't afford their own. Liberal solution? Make a law that they have to get healthcare insurance, and because they don't have the money to do so, we will take more money away from them. There, that's our liberal solution to this problem.
To logical people, we stand back and say What???? To liberals, this makes sense.
It's easy to make an argument when you get to make up whatever "facts" you want to fit that argument, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Local literary fame is a pain" 3 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
Evil Stick, The Demonic Dollar Store Toy 4 hr Rosaline92 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr WARRIOR 19,468
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 6 hr Old Cold Warrior 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,413
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 16 hr looking 70
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 17 hr hot_dogs 561
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12