Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33039 Aug 20, 2014
Welfare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes_______ I love it------- have Pops say the government is NOT picking up the tab for DADs care, and doing so Quite well, I might add! They all say" dump big government", until they use it---- then it is used---- and we don't talk about it! How two faced is that? All government workers say," close down big government", why are they not working private sector? We all know the answer to that one, right Canton? Born at night, but not, last night! You are right on, Canton! LOL. This is addressed to POPs phony stance on Topix, and is in no way, directed toward his dad's health! I wish HIM well!
WHY are YOU such a jerk?? My Dad is a survivor of the depression & WWII & the last place he worked (of many) he worked for OVER 43 years! HIS Dad fought in WWI & came home with all kinds of breathing issues because of the gases used in the War to End All Wars. Grandpa's only "Social Security" & 'disability' aid was his kids. Dad left school after the 7th grade to help his mom & dad & siblings.
Dad doesn't even like Christmas gifts from his 'kids' & tries to return the gifts & give us the money back. Because he is so independent & self supporting. He has had his burial plot, casket & funeral paid for since the 60's! I am very very proud to be one of his sons & tell him so often.
He is NOW in the hospital after having multiple minor strokes & still tries to go to the bathroom by his self because he is so independent. Even though he also has Parkinson's.
IF you want to get personal. or political,you picked a very bad example.
IF you & I were face to face, it would be very ugly! DON"T F with MY family. It is a very fine family. One that your tasteless manners should be proud to be part of, or depressed & jealous to not be part of. YOU have NO idea! Obviously !
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33040 Aug 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't any clown basically say that ANY document has been "faked"? If you showed me your birth certificate, how hard would it be for me to say you forged it? Just another desperate claim from the losing team.
I'll wager that YOUR BC is fake. Anyone as crass as you shouldn't be human. Do they have BC's for Jackals? Just asking.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33041 Aug 20, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, what does a persons looks have to do with how well they'll help the state? Idiots like you don't need to vote. I think you should go back to kindergarten before you vote again to make sure you can read what's on the ballot since you don't know how to spell.
AGREE !
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33042 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY are YOU such a jerk?? My Dad is a survivor of the depression & WWII & the last place he worked (of many) he worked for OVER 43 years! HIS Dad fought in WWI & came home with all kinds of breathing issues because of the gases used in the War to End All Wars. Grandpa's only "Social Security" & 'disability' aid was his kids. Dad left school after the 7th grade to help his mom & dad & siblings.
Dad doesn't even like Christmas gifts from his 'kids' & tries to return the gifts & give us the money back. Because he is so independent & self supporting. He has had his burial plot, casket & funeral paid for since the 60's! I am very very proud to be one of his sons & tell him so often.
He is NOW in the hospital after having multiple minor strokes & still tries to go to the bathroom by his self because he is so independent. Even though he also has Parkinson's.
IF you want to get personal. or political,you picked a very bad example.
IF you & I were face to face, it would be very ugly! DON"T F with MY family. It is a very fine family. One that your tasteless manners should be proud to be part of, or depressed & jealous to not be part of. YOU have NO idea! Obviously !
This reminds me of the time you lectured everyone about how words couldn't offend you. Remember that?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33043 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Pops. It's idiots like you that allow this to continue.
Once again & NOT again. What part of I don't Care do you NOT understand? Answer....ALL of it! lol Jackwagon
YOU can't be a real person. YOU must be a Troll's Tool.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33044 Aug 20, 2014
Well I am done here for now. Off to be with my Dad. Who has TWO nurses for offspring. One a surgical nurse & one a geriatric nurse. One son AND daughter-in-law that are EMT's. Can Canton or Welfare or Pope top that?
You folks need to have some idea as to what you are talking about B4 punching keys.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33045 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Once again & NOT again. What part of I don't Care do you NOT understand? Answer....ALL of it! lol Jackwagon
YOU can't be a real person. YOU must be a Troll's Tool.
You post a lot about something you don't care about. That's weird.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33046 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
Well I am done here for now. Off to be with my Dad. Who has TWO nurses for offspring. One a surgical nurse & one a geriatric nurse. One son AND daughter-in-law that are EMT's. Can Canton or Welfare or Pope top that?
You folks need to have some idea as to what you are talking about B4 punching keys.
Here's a hint, no one but you cares.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33047 Aug 20, 2014
Try to change the subject here:

Utah officer who shot Dillon Taylor was wearing a body camera
Crime » Burbank said the footage from the officer’s body camera will be released at the end of investigation.
By Harry Stevens | The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published Aug 19 2014 12:51 pm • Last Updated Aug 19 2014 10:03 pm

The Salt Lake City police officer who shot 20-year-old Dillon Taylor outside a convenience store last week was wearing a body camera. And that footage will be released to the public upon the completion of the investigation.

"You will see on camera ... the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter," Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank told reporters during a question-and-answer session Tuesday at police headquarters.

Police have said the investigation may take several weeks, causing frustration among Taylor’s supporters, who insist he was unarmed when he was shot Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven at 2102 S. State St.

"We can now show that in training and say,‘This is what took place. How can we do better? What should we do differently? What are the good things that the officer did?’ " Burbank said. "There’s tremendous value in that."

Burbank drew a distinction between Taylor’s shooting, in which the officer involved was not white, and the racially charged shooting of Michael Brown, the black teenager who was fatally shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., two days before Taylor was killed.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58313255-78...

My, last week they say. And why haven't we heard about this story in the MSM? Why haven't they made a big deal out of a police officer shooting this unarmed suspect? Oh, that's right. As the story points out, the suspect was white and the shooting officer was (as the article states) non-white.

I wonder why no mobs until all hours of the night? I wonder why no vandalism of stores and looting? Not even a shoplifter.....
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33048 Aug 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Try to change the subject here:
Utah officer who shot Dillon Taylor was wearing a body camera
Crime » Burbank said the footage from the officer’s body camera will be released at the end of investigation.
By Harry Stevens | The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published Aug 19 2014 12:51 pm • Last Updated Aug 19 2014 10:03 pm
The Salt Lake City police officer who shot 20-year-old Dillon Taylor outside a convenience store last week was wearing a body camera. And that footage will be released to the public upon the completion of the investigation.
"You will see on camera ... the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter," Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank told reporters during a question-and-answer session Tuesday at police headquarters.
Police have said the investigation may take several weeks, causing frustration among Taylor’s supporters, who insist he was unarmed when he was shot Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven at 2102 S. State St.
"We can now show that in training and say,‘This is what took place. How can we do better? What should we do differently? What are the good things that the officer did?’ " Burbank said. "There’s tremendous value in that."
Burbank drew a distinction between Taylor’s shooting, in which the officer involved was not white, and the racially charged shooting of Michael Brown, the black teenager who was fatally shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., two days before Taylor was killed.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58313255-78...
My, last week they say. And why haven't we heard about this story in the MSM? Why haven't they made a big deal out of a police officer shooting this unarmed suspect? Oh, that's right. As the story points out, the suspect was white and the shooting officer was (as the article states) non-white.
I wonder why no mobs until all hours of the night? I wonder why no vandalism of stores and looting? Not even a shoplifter.....
Maybe it has something to do with the police not tear gassing the protesters and not shooting them with rubber bullets. Maybe it has something to do with the lack of 100s of years of history of power white people killing black people without any consequence. Maybe.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33050 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe it has something to do with the police not tear gassing the protesters and not shooting them with rubber bullets. Maybe it has something to do with the lack of 100s of years of history of power white people killing black people without any consequence. Maybe.
Or maybe these people didn't give the police any reason to tear gas or shoot rubber bullets at them. Maybe....just maybe, they protested in peace and didn't trash the property of other people.

Nah...... that can't be it.....
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#33051 Aug 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe these people didn't give the police any reason to tear gas or shoot rubber bullets at them. Maybe....just maybe, they protested in peace and didn't trash the property of other people.
Nah...... that can't be it.....
Sounds like you are saying the actions of the protestors in Ferguson weren't justified, prepare to have your Tea Bagger mouth smashed with the FACTS !
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33052 Aug 20, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are saying the actions of the protestors in Ferguson weren't justified, prepare to have your Tea Bagger mouth smashed with the FACTS !
Well, you can't really expect an uneducated, racist delivery boy to understand complicated issues like this. After all, he still believes in fake birth certificates and "secret muzzies"...
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#33053 Aug 20, 2014
More political folly lost in the partisan noise chamber.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33054 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought this UK paper summed up the problem nicely:

"Like all of Detroit and much of many other American cities, Ferguson is also a product of 40 years of “white flight”. St Louis was once a city of great black hopes, a station on the march from poverty and Jim Crow laws in the South to new opportunities in the industrial North. The inner cities became increasingly black while prosperous post-war whites decamped to the new suburbs.

Ferguson was once a new, white suburb. Then black Americans moved in from the city, bringing with them the same middle-class aspirations as their white predecessors, who now, with growing affluence, moved on to a new ring of suburbia, with newer, larger shopping malls and newer, larger houses.

The curious phenomenon which has emerged from the Ferguson riots is that in this process the white power structure stays behind as the community turns black. The result is a white police force in power over a black community –“serving” would be the wrong word – with a white mayor, and five white councillors out of six. Even without America’s history of ingrained racism and violent law-enforcement, this would make the police look like an army of occupation.

Jeff Smith, a former Missouri state senator who now teaches at the New School university in New York, wrote in an op-ed for the New York Times that the domination of the politics and economics of Ferguson extends even to labour unions and the sort of blue-collar jobs that created the middle class of the American Dream.

“Long-time white residents have consolidated power,” he wrote,“continuing to dominate the city councils and school boards despite sweeping demographic change. They have retained control of patronage jobs and municipal contracts awarded to allies.

“The North County Labor Club, whose overwhelmingly white constituent unions (plumbers, pipe fitters, electrical workers, sprinkler fitters) have benefited from these arrangements, operates a potent voter-turnout operation that backs white candidates over black upstarts.”

The way that local municipal police forces finance themselves through the fines they themselves levy perverts the justice system. In any American town, the cop looking to issue a speeding ticket is filling the coffers that pay his wages, and that turns him into predator rather than protector. When the cops are white and the population they need to soak for fines is black, racial confrontation is inevitable.""

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/60016/ferguson-ri...
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33055 Aug 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like all of Detroit and much of many other American cities, Ferguson is also a product of 40 years of “white flight”. St Louis was once a city of great black hopes, a station on the march from poverty and Jim Crow laws in the South to new opportunities in the industrial North. The inner cities became increasingly black while prosperous post-war whites decamped to the new suburbs.
Ferguson was once a new, white suburb. Then black Americans moved in from the city, bringing with them the same middle-class aspirations as their white predecessors, who now, with growing affluence, moved on to a new ring of suburbia, with newer, larger shopping malls and newer, larger houses.
The curious phenomenon which has emerged from the Ferguson riots is that in this process the white power structure stays behind as the community turns black. The result is a white police force in power over a black community –“serving” would be the wrong word – with a white mayor, and five white councillors out of six. Even without America’s history of ingrained racism and violent law-enforcement, this would make the police look like an army of occupation.
Jeff Smith, a former Missouri state senator who now teaches at the New School university in New York, wrote in an op-ed for the New York Times that the domination of the politics and economics of Ferguson extends even to labour unions and the sort of blue-collar jobs that created the middle class of the American Dream.
“Long-time white residents have consolidated power,” he wrote,“continuing to dominate the city councils and school boards despite sweeping demographic change. They have retained control of patronage jobs and municipal contracts awarded to allies.
“The North County Labor Club, whose overwhelmingly white constituent unions (plumbers, pipe fitters, electrical workers, sprinkler fitters) have benefited from these arrangements, operates a potent voter-turnout operation that backs white candidates over black upstarts.”
The way that local municipal police forces finance themselves through the fines they themselves levy perverts the justice system. In any American town, the cop looking to issue a speeding ticket is filling the coffers that pay his wages, and that turns him into predator rather than protector. When the cops are white and the population they need to soak for fines is black, racial confrontation is inevitable.""
But, an irresponsible trucker on Topix once assured me that there is NO racism in America, right before he stated that "most blacks are too dumb to understand politics". What gives???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33056 Aug 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, when the Whites left Detroit, MI there was nobody left to pay the taxes and the only ones left were the members of the Welfare Society which were mostly Black and still to this day the majority of Blacks there in Detroit refuse to work since they are entitled they feel to their free stuff.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33057 Aug 20, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>But, an irresponsible trucker on Topix once assured me that there is NO racism in America, right before he stated that "most blacks are too dumb to understand politics". What gives???
Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton are proof that Racism is alive and well in America and they are for it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33058 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they were justified. When you dislike something, you get out there, destroy businesses, steal property, attack police officers and cause millions of dollars in damage. After all, that's what liberals consider intelligent.

In the minds of liberals, when somebody attacks a police officer, the officer should just stand there and be attacked. Same holds true for citizens like George Zimmerman. If your attacker is going to kill you, then you should just die.

If left up to liberals, there would be laws against self-defense. No guns for police officers or citizens, only criminals (since criminals are typically Democrat). No knives, no self-defense classes. Just leave everything up to government. After all, for a liberal, government is the solution to everything.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33059 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they were justified. When you dislike something, you get out there, destroy businesses, steal property, attack police officers and cause millions of dollars in damage. After all, that's what liberals consider intelligent.
In the minds of liberals, when somebody attacks a police officer, the officer should just stand there and be attacked. Same holds true for citizens like George Zimmerman. If your attacker is going to kill you, then you should just die.
If left up to liberals, there would be laws against self-defense. No guns for police officers or citizens, only criminals (since criminals are typically Democrat). No knives, no self-defense classes. Just leave everything up to government. After all, for a liberal, government is the solution to everything.
Obama's got it covered:

www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/9130-obama-cops-ne...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 1 hr The Hack Checker 1
I don't read the New Dork Whines. 1 hr The Hack Checker 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr TOASTER 19,829
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Grateful 31,808
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 10 hr kearbear314 25
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. Thu Tantor 16
"notice to my public" Thu Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]