Canton

Canton, OH

#32998 Aug 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Would that negate the fact they said Saddam was a serious threat to America?
Do you mean "serious threats to America" like what the Conservatives said about gays, rock music and Dungeons & Dragons? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Zing!

Look at Donald Rummy kiss that dictator's ass. We all remember your "outrage" over it. Just like when Reagan rasied taxes on the middle class 11 times. Just like when GW passed a Medicare extension without it being paid for. You guys were rioting in the streets.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32999 Aug 19, 2014
Also, considering according to you Tea Baggers, every single person who disagrees with GOP policy is a commie Liberal, did the Liberals support the war in Iraq? Nope. Do we have to pay for it? Yep. So do our children's children.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33000 Aug 19, 2014
Check and Mate, Thanks for playing. Enjoy your Rice-A-Roni consolation prize and have a safe trip home.

Oh, and...Hillary 2016 Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Woooooooooooo!!!
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#33001 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Check and Mate, Thanks for playing. Enjoy your Rice-A-Roni consolation prize and have a safe trip home.
You are just so full of crap. Is Hillary a "liberal"? She voted for the war in Iraq, genius.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#33002 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean "serious threats to America" like what the Conservatives said about gays, rock music and Dungeons & Dragons? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Zing!
Look at Donald Rummy kiss that dictator's ass. We all remember your "outrage" over it. Just like when Reagan rasied taxes on the middle class 11 times. Just like when GW passed a Medicare extension without it being paid for. You guys were rioting in the streets.
Obama raised taxes on the middle class. He also said Assad was a threat .
How about those democrats and republicans spending social security funds fir the war they voted for.? Lets just humor your bs and assume democrats were somehow duped by the gop and the jesus brigade...doesn't that make them dangerously stupid?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33004 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Also, considering according to you Tea Baggers, every single person who disagrees with GOP policy is a commie Liberal, did the Liberals support the war in Iraq? Nope. Do we have to pay for it? Yep. So do our children's children.
the liberals did support the war in Iraq prior to not supporting for political gain from the loons.

look up the vote to go to war.

Kerry and Hillary are a YES.

You obviously can't even play chess, because you think checkmate is when you lost all your pieces and you won.

Brain dead loons like yourself are good for fertilizer spreading only.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33005 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
They have to pay for war, but not Commie Care or the Pork Bill both close to 2 trillion dollars alone?

If they're not going to pay for it, who is?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33006 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, then you didn't watch the videos or you what have known exactly what they said.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33007 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
ALL of America clearly isn't fooled by the years of bogus scandals you guys have created to cover up your obvious racism. It will be neat when history holds you all directly accountable for your disgusting treasonous Tea Bagger existences.
Scandals? You mean like the Rick Perry scandal? You know, indicting somebody for doing their job?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33008 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Obamacare ought to have him fit as a fiddle in no time.
Commie Care fixed enough people in this country thank you. Now real Americans will show their appreciation this November.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33009 Aug 19, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an old Duke Ellington song, "Don't Get Around Much Anymore." That's pretty much describes my life now, so I have plenty of time to consider and craft my responses.
But the real secret is that my memory is still pretty good. I try to find reasonable links to support those memories (because people here tend to make up a lot of stuff!), but that's really for your benefit rather than mine. These are things that I lived through.
<quoted text>
I admire your researching. I also admire the obvious key stroking speed of several of you folks. I can go faster than a snail but a motivated turtle would give me a run! lol
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33010 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Timmy McWatchlist. Everyone knows the Tea Baggers spent years coming up with absurd scandals like birth certificate sideshows !
Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#33011 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you have clearly overlooked the numerous links your Tea Bagger crew posts to the Heritage Foundation and other right wing spam sites, yet I have not once used a leftist blog to back up my fact checked claims on here. So...yah. Typical Tea Bagger tactics. Blame us rational Americans for something your camp is doing daily.(Also see corporate welfare queens)
Hope you enjoyed getting smashed in your Tea Bagger mouth with the FACTS. Let me know if you need your delusional little perspective knocked back into reality again.
Ouch, now my lip is bloody you violent brute, lol. You've gotten facts confused with rhetoric and opinion, read a few of you're dozens of posts and see if you can distinguish the difference. I need to fix my lip.
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#33012 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Send them all to Kenya.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#33013 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
She only has one eye with a clot on her brain. Another Biden?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#33014 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Most democrats are just stupid.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#33015 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for that whole statistically proven higher IQ thing we have over religious people that was derived from decades of study, you nailed it. Now gum some oats, blame the wrong guy for crying about what hours you posted because that's XXX's gig and be sure to misunderstand common terms a 4 year old could easily decipher. There's your quivering jowls a flapping, then there's what happens in the real world. Never the two shall meet.
The only reason you like Old Guy is because he is kind enough to play your befuddled little senility games but I'm not, so deal with it you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. Oh....and did I happen to mention that the ONLY reason you guys don't like our president is because you are just a bunch of racists on the losing team? Nothing more. Page after page of you guys posting the outrage of the week, while all of America clearly knows you are nothing but a bunch of RACISTS and have nothing really to add to this country's future. Don't worry. I'll be sure to remind you of it on a regular basis.
Guam still tipping over Hank?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#33016 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for that whole statistically proven higher IQ thing we have over religious people that was derived from decades of study, you nailed it. Now gum some oats, blame the wrong guy for crying about what hours you posted because that's XXX's gig and be sure to misunderstand common terms a 4 year old could easily decipher. There's your quivering jowls a flapping, then there's what happens in the real world. Never the two shall meet.
The only reason you like Old Guy is because he is kind enough to play your befuddled little senility games but I'm not, so deal with it you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. Oh....and did I happen to mention that the ONLY reason you guys don't like our president is because you are just a bunch of racists on the losing team? Nothing more. Page after page of you guys posting the outrage of the week, while all of America clearly knows you are nothing but a bunch of RACISTS and have nothing really to add to this country's future. Don't worry. I'll be sure to remind you of it on a regular basis.
Explain we. You are a buffoon.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Toledo, OH

#33017 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Always knew you were a birther. That kind of stupid is hard to hide.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33018 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deport drug addicts 3 hr falldown 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr shamed 19,734
Things are hard for retards 6 hr Doctor Holliday 4
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Sun Noel Nosirrah 9
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Sat Sky King 10
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Mar 28 Net Nut 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]